Pure Moonlight (closed)

Kreston led Selena on to a deeper part of the forest than she'd ever dared to venture to, and he found a large tree to climb up and hide in with her. He had his own bow with him, a heavy and tough thing that took a lot of training and strength to draw. He settled on a branch that overlooked a clearing below.

"They come through here every day..." He whispered.
 
Selena allowed Kreston to pull her up into the tree, huddling together as they watched the snowy floor of the woods, waiting for the promised animals to appear. It was peaceful here so deep in the thick trees, almost a world away from even her little cabin.

“It’s a shame to have to sully the beauty of this little place.” She whispered back, looking at him with a small smile.
 
"I chose this place because it's so beautiful... any animal that loses its life for the survival of others deserves to rest in a serene glade like this where the world is at peace."

He'd always been like that, incredibly reverent of nature and its creatures. It was his wolf side and his tribal upbringing.
 
Selena smiled and reached up to touch his cheek, bringing him in for a long and sensual kiss. She had fallen so long ago for his quiet and serene ways. He reminded her of her brothers and the way that they loved fiercely. She had always had trouble making connections with people. It went back to her father, the man that she had tried so hard to make proud and had only been hurt by in return. With Kreston, it was so easy and he gave her back what she gave him tenfold.

“If we weren’t busy hunting, I think I’d let you make love to me right there in the middle of that glade.” She murmured hotly as the kiss ended, a little grin on her features.
 
"The herd is near and it shouldn't take too long to take one, if that's any consolation. Then once we're done with it..." he let his words trail off before he kissed her again with that lovely submissive way of his
 
Selena chuckled softly as he let his words trail off just before he finished. It was his way, one that she loved teasing him about. When that kiss broke, her eyes caught his, holding them almost in a challenging kind of way.

“Finish it, Kreston.” She murmured softly, a secret thrill racing up her spine as she waited to hear the words fall from his lips.
 
Kreston grinned right back and pressed closer to his love and mate. "Once we finish with it... I'll carry you away to a secret place and please you all you like, any way you want, until you scream with pleasure when I take you."
 
Selena shivered at the tone of his voice as he told her exactly what he would do with her. She grinned at him, stealing a kiss from her handsome wolf as she thought about that delicious promise.

“That’s the kind of promise that I like.” She purred as the kiss ended and she stared into his wide amber eyes.
 
"Then I'll make good on it as soon as I possibly can," he smiled before giving her neck the gentlest nip of affection.

It wasn't long before the deer herd came, and there was a large doe among them that Kreston had his sights set on. Trophy heads and antlers mattered little to a wolf or a man trying to feed his family. Silently, Kreston drew back his powerful bow and gazed along the shaft at the doe until she was in full view. Selena heard him release a slow breath, before the bowstring snapped forward when he let it go and the arrow thudded hard into the doe's side with a beautiful lung shot. The animal bucked suddenly in shock and bolted away, leaving a clear blood trail. She wouldn't last long and she'd be easy to find.
 
Selena’s own bow was at the ready, watching as Kreston scored a strike on a deer before she even had a chance to let loose an arrow. Slowly she pulled away from her stance, never letting her arrow loose as she looked over at Kreston with a small laugh as the deer scattered away.

“Looks like that one will feed us for a while.” She said softly, slowly starting to move from their spot in the high tree.
 
Kreston stopped her from moving, "Hold on..." His ears were perked forward and he motioned for her to stay there as he slid down from the tree. He dropped to all fours, his sense of hearing and smell taking over. There was some manner of predator nearby, Selena could see it in how her love acted. It wasn't long before a great bear came lumbering out of the trees, having smelled the blood. The doe had fallen within sight, dead, and Kreston slowly made his way over to it on all fours like a proper wild wolf, and he placed a hand on the doe's side protectively, looking at the hungry bear and warning him wordlessly that he couldn't have it.

The bear snuffled in circles around Kreston for a few minutes, and Kreston gave him the occasional wolfish growl when he got too close. Eventually the lazy beast just lumbered away. He'd be back later to see if there were leftovers. Kreston waited another couple minutes before he motioned that it was safe for Selena to come down.
 
Selena was stunned to see a bear this close to her home. Well, it wasn’t exactly close, but it was closer than she’d ever seen before. Kreston protected his kill though, warding off the bear before motioning that she was safe. She made her way out of the tree and finally set foot on the snow covered ground, making her way to Kreston to help him with their fallen deer.

“I have to say, Kres, that I kind of like seeing you turn all wolfish.” She said, giving him a grin and a wink, giggling like a girl half her age that was flirting with a man for the first time.
 
"There's plenty more where that came from," he commented and then with a smirk, he added, "as I'm sure you've seen."

It didn't take long to clean and skin the animal, and Kreston kept a few particular organs and bits to dry and bring back to his tribe for their medicinal uses, and he left the rest of what they didn't need for the bear and whatever else came along. He made sure to bury the skull, though, a tribal ritual of respect returning the animal to Earth and Nature. He wrapped everything they'd collected up in the deerskin and tied it like a bag to carry. Once they'd cleaned their hands and tools, Kreston looked to his love.

"So, will we drop this all at home first or just go straight on to my hiding place?" He smiled lovingly.
 
“I think I’d like to see what my wolf has in store.” Selena said, returning his loving smile as she reached over and gently caressed his cheek. “Lead the way, love.”
 
Kreston loyally led her on through the forest, to a massive tree with great boulders all around its roots. Kreston slipped into an opening between two of the boulders, down into a hollow beneath the tree that looked like it'd been lived in for some time. The walls were not just dirt, but instead fieldstone, mortared together expertly, and the ceiling was the very roots of the tree, creating a twisting dark pattern that was honestly beautiful. The floor was not dirt, but a shade grass that was surviving even in the cold winter. The hollow was much warmer than the outside somehow.

"I lived here for a long time before I came back to see you. The hunters' line used to be not so far from here, but it's moved away now," he explained. "There's a hotspring not far from here, and the water runs far under this room and keeps it warm. The stones between keep it from collapsing."

Also in the room was what seemed to be a makeshift bed made of soft furs and a deerskin blanket.
 
“It’s absolutely stunning, Kres.” Selena said in complete honesty as she looked around the space that he had called home. “Maybe I should have you add on to my cabin.”

She looked over her shoulder at him, laughing gently at her comment before she moved forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a gentle, loving kiss.

“I think the thing I missed the most were your kisses.” She confessed to him, her heart opening up just a little bit wider for him.
 
Kreston was all too glad to indulge her in another kiss, and he met her eyes as she admitted she had missed them most. "I missed that wonderful smile... All I wanted was to see it just one more time, every day." He wrapped her up tightly in his embrace and kissed her again, not wanting to think about the pain of having been parted from her for so long.
 
Selena sighed as he wrapped her in a tight embrace, drowning her in another kiss until she nearly forgot to breathe. She could love this man for all eternity, she decided as her hands tangled in his thick fur.
 
Kreston could've made love to her standing up right there, but he wanted to make her comfortable. He pulled away just for a moment with a soft smile, moving a hide curtain in front of the entrance. It left the room dim, but not too dark. Stepping forward, he scooped her up and brought her to the soft bed of furs, laying her back on it. Instinctively, he pressed his hips into the cradle of her own as he sought her sweet kisses and wonderful skin.
 
Selena always felt so small in Kreston’s arms. She had always been tall for a woman, strongly built but still feminine. In Kreston’s embrace, she was tiny and that always made her feel incredibly well loved. She sighed as she was pressed back against the bed of furs, his hips pressing against the cradle of hers, his lips pressing to hers briefly before he started to kiss and caress her skin.

“Oh, Kres. Just like that.” She encouraged him, whimpering as she could feel the thick length of his cock coming to life just for her.
 
With a contented, deep sigh, Kreston fell into loving her like it was more natural than breathing. "I love you so, Selena... Gods do I love you..." he told her so sweetly. He freed her of her heavy fur jacket before his hands slid beneath her shirt and slipped it away. His warm tongue caressed her neck and soon her now-bare breasts while his hands slid down to free her from her trousers.
 
Selena watched down the length of her body was Kreston slowly slipped his hand beneath her fur jacket, pressing it from her shoulders before he pulled her shirt off as well. She lay bare to the waist for him, gasping as his warm tongue licked across the skin of her neck before he started to worship her breasts. She whimpered as his lips sealed around a nipple, suckling on it until her belly quivered. It distracted her from the pull of his hands against the ties of her trousers, pulling them over her hips and leaving her completely bare.
 
Kreston certainly took his time seeing as they had time to spare, making love to her without the true act for as long as she could stand to wait for him. He shed his vest and soon his trousers too before bringing Selena up, into his lap. Holding her kiss as long as he could, he slowly lowered her hips down to his rock-hard shaft and he let out a soft moan into her lips as he buried his cock between her thighs.
 
Selena was breathless as he picked her up and slowly lowered her over his cock. She whimpered, her eyes staring into his before they both shared a loving, passionate kiss. Her hand cupped the side of his cheek, her forehead pressed against his own as they simply enjoyed the feeling of his cock buried so deeply inside of her body.

“You must pull out when you release, Kres.” She said softly, her eyes showing him that although they were rekindling their romance, she wasn’t ready to bring another child into their unpredictable union.
 
Kreston nodded in complete understanding. He didn't want to bring a child along either but for a different reason. It was just too dangerous with the enemies of his tribe and hunters who might find out the child was his. Ruben was already in enough danger. He kissed at her chin submissively, his ears half-folded back as she was left the dominance. She really always had been the more dominant of the two, the one who decided their relationship as a whole.
 
Back
Top