J981 tries something new

This is a goodbye from me. I am trying to get through some personal issues in my life, huge ones, and I feel the need to cleanse as much as possible. Coming here used to cheer me up, and it still does but the feeling does not last. That is nothing against the people on here who I talk to regularly, you're all wonderful people and have all made me smile more times than I can count. Thank you.

I may be back, but it will not be for some time.

J

I am sorry to hear that.
I wish you all the best.

*hugs&kisses*

This is a goodbye from me. I am trying to get through some personal issues in my life, huge ones, and I feel the need to cleanse as much as possible. Coming here used to cheer me up, and it still does but the feeling does not last. That is nothing against the people on here who I talk to regularly, you're all wonderful people and have all made me smile more times than I can count. Thank you.

I may be back, but it will not be for some time.

J

Boo.

I hope everything gets better for you, Mr. Keep your chin up. X

Soo that didn't last long! Whatever issues I have, I shouldn't let them stop me enjoying things and I enjoy it here, so here I am! Expect an update here and a new AV today :)

Hope you're all okay, send me a PM if you like ;)

I knew you'd come crawling back...

;)

Soo that didn't last long! Whatever issues I have, I shouldn't let them stop me enjoying things and I enjoy it here, so here I am! Expect an update here and a new AV today :)

Hope you're all okay, send me a PM if you like ;)

Hi J
Nice to see you back.

You are right, issues shouldn't put a stop to pleasurable things. Sometimes it takes a break to see that.

Curious to see your new AV...

Back