The Accidental Seduction Of My Father

Brittany was in heaven. Literally. Floating in the clouds above herself, looking down at the erotic scene below. A father and daughter, spent, wrapped in each others embrace. She panted as her daddy pressed his body against hers, wrapping her arms tight around his back and her legs around his ass.

"Yes daddy," she whispered back as his lips found hers. He kissed her softly, tenderly, and filled with so much passion that Brittany lost herself completely in his mouth. She moaned, her hips moving on their own as she still felt her daddy's cock inside of her. She never wanted this moment to end!

"I love you daddy," she whispered in between kisses. She ran her hands up and down his back, lightly pressing her nails into his damp flesh. She wanted more. She wanted to suck on her daddy's cock, which was slick with her cum and his, and no doubt a little blood. She wanted him to kiss her all over her body, and especially between her legs. She wanted to know what that would feel like. How could anything be better than what she had just experienced?

Brittany felt shy all of a sudden, afraid to ask for what she wanted. "I'm not tired yet, daddy," she cooed into his ear, hoping he was not either. She hoped he wanted to do this again!
 
Her hands were sending shivers up and down his spine, her nails teasing him. Ordinarily, he would have been spent, ready to relax, maybe sleep. But this incredible woman, his daughter, was lying beneath him. He was almost afraid to move, for fear of losing the moment. And then she gave him a suble hint.

He picked up his head and smiled at her, "not tired huh? We will have to work on that." He kissed her again, tasting her lips and mouth, then moved to her chin. Slow sensual kisses rained down on her as he slid down, loving her throat. His cock slid from her pussy, causing her a brief whimper. Her turned her head to the side and gently sunk his teeth into the sensitive part of her neck, then nibbled down her shoulders. He kissed her collarbones and down. He groaned as his lips sank into the softness of her breasts. He lavished them with kisses, finally taking a nipple in his mouth, murmering, "so perfect." As he suckled her nipples, each in turn, his cock hardened again. This was such a turn on to him. He remained there for some time, feasting on his baby's big tits. The rocking of her hips beneath him finally induced him to slide lower, kissing her flat tight abdominals. His hands were on her hips as he slide between her thighs, his lips kissing her landing patch, his chin moist with the juices below. She shivered and cried out as he kissed her vulva, splayed wide open, dripping with her honey, and his cum, and blood. His tongue snaked out to trace her labia, exploring the folds of her flesh, and to tease her clit hood. He slowly circled it, consumed with lust for her. He had just fucked his daughter and now he was sucking her pussy...
 
Brittany gasped in pleasure as her father took control of her. He kissed her again, then as he kissed her neck then moved her head to the side to bite her, she moaned loudly, "Mmmm..." as shivers ran down her body. She felt his cock slide out of her and felt so empty without him inside of her. Her pussy was already aching again as he moved lower stopping at her breasts. "Mmmm yessss daddy..." Her legs were still wrapped around his ass, her hips rotating themselves thereby grinding her crotch onto his stomach.

Her hands clutched onto her daddy's head as his mouth found her nipples. "oh god..." she moaned louder, feeling so uninhibited with this man, her own flesh and blood, her loving daddy. Her hips had a mind of their own as he inflicted wave after wave of pleasure upon her. He suckled, licked, bit and just softly kissed the hardened nubs. It felt spectacular.

Then the moment she was waiting for...he began trailing his kisses lower, lower...Brittany was panting in anticipation. The first touch of his lips to her most private of areas was exquisite! She sucked in her breath "Oh daddy!" his tongue was dancing over her entire pussy, teasing at her clit. Her legs were now splayed on either side of him, twitching uncontrollably as he worked her clit. "Please...oh please...oh yes...oh daddy...."
 
Sean had slid his arms under her legs, wrapping them so his hands rest on her belly, free to stroke his daughter's tight body, to tease and fondle her breasts, to hold her hips as she bucked and writhed beneath him. He smiled. He had found the right spot. He sucked gently, raising her clit a little higher, then lightly lapped his tongue over it. And his baby went wild, trembling and moaning. Yes, his baby was a screamer, and he loved it.

He varied his licks, then always returned to circling. He could have brought her off sooner, but wanted to tease her a bit, make her truly explode. He heard her calling him daddy over and over, and it excited him tremendously. He focussed now, circling. He wanted his baby to cum!
 
She was out of control. If her father hadn't been holding on to her body, she would likely have bucked right off of the bed. The way he was worshipping her pussy with his mouth...Brittany could hardly take it. She tried to get away, yet thrust herself into her daddy's face as hard as she could. He was driving her wild, and she was unable to keep from crying out his name.

"Omigod omigod omigod fuck! Yes yes yes yesssss daddy! Oh god yes right there oh fuuuuuck meeee...." Brittany felt her climax fast approaching. This was going to be a good one...

"Oh my god daddy oh daddy!" she cried out right before her orgasm came crashing down upon her. She lost it. She thrashed about wildly, grinding her sex into her daddy's soaking wet face, screaming now. "Daddy fuck me yes fuck daddy that feels so good don't stop daddy god yes fuuuuck daaaddy yes I'm all yours oh yeah suck me just like that!" Not even sure she made sense, Brittany rambled on and on. She rode this orgasm to new heights. Her daddy's soft lips and tongue bringing her this pleasure...she had to return the favor!
 
Sean grinned widely, or as widely as he could with his lips sucking his daughter's pussy. She had cum hard, and loudly. Such dirty talk from her sweet young lips. It was such a turn on. He was being very gentle now, knowing she would be in that phase of post-orgasmic hyper sensitivity. He simply kissed her pussy all over, slowly, gently. Similarly, his hands softly stroked her body. He skimmed up and down the slope her breasts. Some day, he would put his cock between them...

His face was drenched with her juices, as she began to run her hands through his hair. She made some lazy comment about returning the favor, but he wasn't ready to move on to that, yet. She had cum five times in the last couple hours. He wondered how many more she could take.

"You aren't going anywhere sweetheart," he said softly, but firmly, "I am still hungry for you." And with that, he began to suck his daugher's clit again. Her body heaved at the sudden stimulation. He held her down until she relaxed and accepted what he was offering. He ran his hands back up her body, bringing his fingers to her nipples. He slowly pinched them, a little harder this time, turning the heat up.
 
Last edited:
Brittany just smiled as her daddy instructed her to stay where she was. He was going to spoil her, and not in the typical way fathers spoil their daughters. He was softly making out with her happy pussy, caressing her stomach and breasts as he did so. She sighed in contentment.

"Thank you daddy, that was...oh!" she gasped as he went from soft caresses to full on stimulation of her clit again. She wriggled underneath of his strong arms, attempting to escape as the sensations were so intense! "Nooo I can't, oh daddy, it's so...mmmmmm...." she finally gave in and relaxed her body under his grasp, succumbing to his ministrations. Her dads hands became more firm as well as he found her nipples and toyed with them, pinching and rolling them between his fingers. That did it.

"I'm cumming again oh daddy!" Brittany really began screaming now, her head thrashing back and forth, her hands mauling her fathers head as he made her cum harder than ever before. "Oh my god I love you daddy oh daddy god yes fuuuuuck!!!" She screamed over and over bucking under her daddy's hold on her. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as her dad knew just what to do to keep her cumming. "Don't stop daddy, yeah that's it, mmmm..." She continued to cum, her copious juices flowing freely into her daddy's mouth.
 
He briefly worried if she was going to rip his hair out, but kept his lips planted around her clit, sucking the hard bud and lapping it with his tongue. Her hips jerked as she came, and he bounced with her, stimulating her, keeping the sensations coming. He had to release her gorgeous globes and hold onto her hips to keep from losing his grip.

He had never had a lover so intense, and wanted to show her just how intense he could be. He would spoil her rotten, just so she would always crave her daddy.

She seemed to be coming down, her screams reduced to whimpers, her spasms weaker. He slowed again, lapping lightly, enjoying sucking his daughters pussy.
 
Brittany was panting now, just murmuring "oh god, oh god" over and over. She felt her body go limp, but daddy wasn't done with her yet. He was back to the tender licks and kisses, and Brittany was sure she had died and gone to heaven. He showed no signs of stopping.

He had let go of her breasts, and since she was feeling bolder now, she moved her hands from his head to her daddy's big strong hands, guiding them back up to her firm tits. "I just love when you touch me here, daddy," she purred, looking down between her legs at her new lover.

Brittany began lightly humping his face, his chin rubbing against her ass. He continued his lips and tongue's soft touches, his hands grazing her tits and nipples. "Mmmm daddy, you are so very good at that. I could lay here forever!"
 
Sean lifted his head and smiled at her, "Be careful what you wish for Beautiful." She giggled at him, until he moved his hands to the bed to either side of her. He pushed himself up and back to a kneeling position. Brittany's eyes followed him and she coo'ed as she saw that his cock was hard again. He was sitting back on his haunches as he took hold of his daughter's legs and pulled her to him. She was still lying on her back as he pressed his cock down and rubbed the head up and down over her drenched pussy. He pressed forward a little and sank an inch into her again. He pulled out completely and pushed in again. His view was amazing. His daughter's hot body was splayed out in front of him, his cock playing with her. He dipped in and out repeatedly, thrilling at penetrating her.

He could see her arousal mounting again. He was sure to brush her clit as he moved. Then he sank deep in her, moaning, "Oh Baby, sweet Brittany, you feel so good." His hips moved back and forth in long slow strokes. He brought his free hands to her breasts again. Her body was starting to writhe again, and the feel of her tits in his hands was incredible. Having come fairly recently, he knew he was in control. And he wanted to fuck his sexy young daughter thoroughly...
 
When her daddy began sliding his cock in and out of her, Brittany gasped then moaned in pleasure. The angle he was penetrating her felt incredible. Each stroke took her higher and higher, her body quickly becoming accustomed to the motions. She looked up at her dad, and his eyes were freely roaming over her entire body, but kept going back where they were joined as one. It must look so hot, she thought.

"I wanna see, daddy," she whispered, propping herself on her elbows to watch her daddy pumping his thick cock into her pussy. It was certainly erotic to see. Brittany still couldn't really believe they were doing this, but as she looked into her fathers eyes, she almost melted at the fiery intensity with which he was gazing upon her.

God his cock feels so good in my pussy! Brittany thought. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck me so hard..." she moaned as he continued playing with her tits. She looked up at him, licking her lips, trying to be as sexy as she could.
 
He looked at his daughter as she spoke such sexy words to him. He slowly buried his cock deep in her, pressing up against her cervex, and held it there. He took her chin in his hand and asked her, "Really baby, do you want it hard?"

She nodded at him and he smiled at her. She was so incredibly sexy. He slid out of her and moved back. He took her leg and started to roll her over onto her stomach. "Get on your hands and knees baby. I can penetrate more deeply from behind. Deeper and harder."

She shivered as she did what she was told. He got behind her, marvelling at the perfect hourglass of her body and the shapely bubble of her ass. "Perfect," he murmered, as he slid his cock up and down, and nudged it into her entrance, "ready sweetheart?"
 
Brittany sighed softy as her daddy pulled out of her, urging her onto her hands and knees. She shivered in anticipation. Being in this position made her feel...slutty. Her ass in the air, legs spread for her daddy. He was getting a very intimate view of both of her holes this way. She shivered again. She absolutely loved it.

She heard him say "perfect" and she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "Take your time, daddy. I want you to get a good look." Brittany wiggled her ass as she felt his cockhead at her entrance. "I'm ready whenever you are," she purred. She could feel her pussy leaking his cum down her thigh. "Mmmm," she moaned. Her daddy's hands were on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide as he gazed upon her. Her hips bucked back instinctively, her body wanting more. "Oh daddy, I need you inside of me now!" she cried out.
 
He watched his daughter tease him by gyrating her ass in front of him. He spread her cheeks wide, gazing at her model perfect ass. His cock dripped with excitement, as she cried to him to enter her. He obliged. With one firm thrust, he buried his cock half way in her. With another he filled her, the head of his cock bottoming out against her cervex.

He started to fuck her, none too gently. He heard her cries, his daugher's cries, and watched her hands clasp the sheets as his cock banged into her, his balls slapping against her. His hands were holding onto her hips as he took her. He watched his cock piston in and out of her tight pussy and he rosebud flexing temptingly. He would take her there too some day.

He shifted position so that he could pump her faster. He slid his hands down and under her, taking her firm tits in his hands, squeezing them, kneeding them. "Is that what you need, baby girl, daddy's big cock in your pussy?" he teased her.
 
She gasped as her dad entered her from behind. The sensation was different from how he had just been fucking her. Brittany knew instantly that this would be her favorite position to get fucked by her daddy.

"Oh yessss," she cried out as he began pumping in and out of her pussy. Her hips quickly matched his pace, thrusting back into him, his balls slapping against her clit, the sounds of sex loud in his room.

Not only did this position feel phenomenal, she enjoyed how it made her feel psychologically. She felt like a slut. Her daddy's little slut. After all, what kind of girl allows her daddy to fuck her?

The realization made her moan aloud and begin to beg him to fuck her harder. He then asked if this is what she wanted. "Oh yes daddy, I need it. I need you to fuck me, oh!! Oh, so hard, fuck that tight little pussy," she cried out, losing herself in the moment. His hands had found her breasts, and he was playing with her nipples as they bounced back and forth. "That feels so good...don't stop..."
 
The dirty talk goaded him. This little bitch was hotter than anyone he had ever been with, including her mother, hotter than any porn starlet he had seen. And this little bitch was his daughter!

His hands tightened on her tender young breasts as he fucked her. They bounced in his hands and she moaned loudly. Gods, this was so fucking hot. She cried that she wanted it harder.

He smiled as he slid one hand down, over her belly and between her legs. His fingers felt his cock sliding in and out of her, stretching her lips tight. He started to flick his forefinger over her clit, and felt her pussy tighten on his cock. His hips continued to pump into her, using her hard.

"Cum for me beautiful," he crooned, "and then I will fuck you as hard as you can take."
 
How could she possibly cum again? But she knew it was inevitable, the way her daddy was working her clit again. And his promise to fuck her as hard as she could take...she wanted to have an orgasm in this position. With her daddy's cock fucking her mad...

Brittany groaned, and arched her back continuing to buck back against her dads crotch. Her legs were quivering, her clit throbbing, her pussy clenching. Here it comes, she thought...

"Daddy I'm cumming oh god! Fuck me fuck me hard hard harder fuck yeah!"
 
He worked her and could feel it coming. Her nipple hardened like a pebble under his hand and her clit swelled under his other. Her pussy clamped down on him hard and she started to cry a torrent of swear words. His baby girl was coming for her daddy! He rode her like this until she reached the peak of her orgasm. In a flash, he released her breast and clit and grabbed her around the waist and started to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. He jackhammered his cock into her young pussy. The loud slap of his hips against her ass and the sound of her cries filled the room.

She was the perfect fuck toy. His hands tightened around her waist as he felt his orgasm rising. His cock was a blur of motion in and out of her. Her cries were a long ululating wail as he started to cum. He howled as he pumped his semen into his daughter, "Ohh god Brittany, YES, take it take it take it baby girl, take daddy's cum!"
 
As she reached the peak of her climax, her daddy really pounded into her, her pussy spasming around his cock, milking him hard. She could feel her cum dripping down her leg as her daddy began to orgasm, thrusting into her with wild abandon. He was yelling out to her to take her daddy's cum. It was so naughty, so wrong. But she screamed out in pleasure as she felt him splashing into her again.

And take it she did. She continued thrusting back against him as her orgasm subsided and finally his did, too. She felt his warm cum sliding down her leg as well. Her pussy was still twitching on her daddy's cock as he began to slow his pace. Her arms gave way and if he hadn't been holding on to her hips, her entire body would have collapsed on the bed. She rested her face on his pillow, her body sweaty, and panting hard. "Daddy that was...wow..." she was a loss for words.
 
He felt her body sag on the bed and her panted words. He leaned forward and eased her fully onto his bed and partly lay on top her, supporting part of his s weight with his hands, his cock still partly in her, like a plug. He nuzzled the back of her head with his face, murmuring, "Baby, that was beautiful." He pushed his partly erect cock a little deeper, then pulled her and him onto their sides, spooning. He was careful not to pull out of her. He wanted to remain joined. A couple days ago, even watching his daughter nude would have seemed a perversion. Now, she had cum a half dozen times and he had filled her unprotected pussy with his cum twice, and he could not let her go.

His arms were wrapped around her. With his free hand, he stroked her body, every curve and swell, breathing, "Brittany, my sweet baby." She felt relaxed and her breathing deepened. He was in a post-coital state of bliss and felt sleep creeping upon him. He snuggled closer to her, his cock finally slipping out. As his cum slowly leaked from his daughter's pussy, he slept.
 
Last edited:
OC

Thanks for your interest in our thread, wild cat, but this thread is closed for loving fingers and I. Thanks!
 
Brittany relaxed into her fathers embrace as he nuzzled his face against her. She sighed in contentment, happier than she had ever been before. She could still feel his cock inside of her. It felt amazing. Her pussy was still randomly flexing around it, no doubt still tingling from all the orgasms he had given her.

The way her dad was holding her so close and lightly caressing her body made Brittany feel so protected and so safe. What better a lover to have than her own father. There was no other man who could match his love for her!

As her daddy's cock slowly slipped from her pussy, she sighed. She could feel the mixture of their cum dripping down her thigh. Instead of caring or even wiping it up, she fell into a deep contented sleep.

****************

Brittany stirred ever so slightly, attempting to stretch as she began to wake up. Confused for a second as to why she couldn't really move, she opened her eyes and froze. It was morning. The previous nights events came crashing down onto her. She was laying in her daddy's bed, cradled in his arms. She could feel his cock was hard again nestled against her ass.

Brittany had a moment of panic. What had she done? What had they both done? She had sex with her dad. He took her virginity. It was sick and twisted and disgusting.

Only, it wasn't at all, Brittany realized. She didn't regret it in the least. It had been sensual and beautiful and tender and romantic and loving and... Brittany sighed softly and relaxed into her daddy's embrace again, taking his arm and wrapping it across her breasts before dozing off again.
 
Sean had not slept so deeply in years. And as the morning light illumined the bedroom, he slowly woke. His body felt another body pressed against him, in particular warm flesh pressing against his morning erection. His arm was cradled against a pillow soft warmth. He shifted slightly, and both his cock and his hand felt more.

His eyes popped open and he froze. Brittany. He was spooned up against his daugher, naked. He had taken his daugher's virginity. He had licked her pussy and fucked her twice. He had blown his wad in her unprotected pussy, twice. I groaned silently. Jail? Maybe, who knew what California law said about this. Hell? His upbringing assured him of that.

His mind raced, until she murmered slightly and squirmed against him. Those thoughts left, and all he was left with was tender feelings for the woman in his arms. And she was a woman, god, what a woman! He loved her.

And at that moment she squirmed again, the cheeks of her behind caressing his cock. He sighed deeply, feeling his desire rising again. The hand that had been wrapped around her breasts began to move slowly, gently stroking her luscious globes. He moved slow, not wanting to wake her immediately. He wanted to feel her, and to make her feel good. Her nipples were wide awake though, and he teased them wickedly, as his heart rate went up.
 
Brittany moaned as she remembered her daddy's hands caressing her breasts and nipples. She was in a light sleep, somewhere between dreams and reality. She could almost feel him touching her now. His big strong hands cupping and massaging her breasts, his fingers toying with her hard nipples.

She moaned again. It felt so good...oh! It's not just a memory or a dream. He must have woken up. His touches were soft enough that had she been asleep, she may not have woken up. She didn't want her daddy to know she was awake yet. She just wanted to lay in his arms, with him caressing her entire body. She never wanted this moment to end!
 
Back
Top