Flirty Girl

A friend helped title the entry since I wasn't excited about today's photo session and we decided they were still worth showing but would be called Mediocre Monday haha.

I had a relaxing but busy weekend so I apologize - if you want a link to my blog just send me a PM. I have it unsearchable and it's by invite only. I value my privacy :)

Wishing everyone a great start to their week!!!

Yeah, some days you're just not feeling it but... I'd call it Magic Monday, instead. Great pics...

A friend helped title the entry since I wasn't excited about today's photo session and we decided they were still worth showing but would be called Mediocre Monday haha.

I had a relaxing but busy weekend so I apologize - if you want a link to my blog just send me a PM. I have it unsearchable and it's by invite only. I value my privacy :)

meh yeah good title ahaha :p
na nice shots all the same bud :) i like a couple of them quite a bit ;P
x

as always, an amazing set, and I look forward to more mediocre Mondays...and photo fridays. It was the highlight, as a double at work today and tomorrow prevents anything else from going on.

P.S. Amazing ass...more of those pics make everyone happy, and the last one...drove me crazy I do believe. It is burned into my retina's. Just amazing.

I cannot lie, those pics make me want to do all sorts of nasty things to you :) espeicially seeing that ass in those sexy panties paired with the tigh highs...

Thank you for sharing.

Nothing mediocre about your sexy self, my dear!;)

Love that hint of a camel toe in that last pic! Hope your week pics up...

Just found your beautiful thread, and you are so sexy.

Subscribed, cunt wait for more.

D

You, my dear, are the reason I come on this site. The innocent smile, the crazy curves, and the sinister eyes.... Perfect. Everyday I walk around and see these beautiful women who have such a dirty spirit, but you'll never know. When I see women like you, innocent and normal, but a dirty girl inside in the flesh my mind just looses it.

*picks jaw up off ground tries to speak jaw drops again....* yes i think that sums it up

You look lovely. I especially like the socks, but then socks and stockings are always sexy.

I am a total sock fiend. I love them. I need to buy some more but I still have some I haven't showcased yet. I HATE pants so on cold evenings (yeah occasionally it gets cold in Florida - not this year maybe but sometimes) it's great to walk around pantless in some long socks :)

I love girl on girl posts. . .

Agreed. The more sexy ladies the better.

meh yeah good title ahaha :p
na nice shots all the same bud :) i like a couple of them quite a bit ;P
x

Yeah but you are easy to please :p

as always, an amazing set, and I look forward to more mediocre Mondays...and photo fridays. It was the highlight, as a double at work today and tomorrow prevents anything else from going on.

P.S. Amazing ass...more of those pics make everyone happy, and the last one...drove me crazy I do believe. It is burned into my retina's. Just amazing.

You forgot Teaser Thursday! I'm updating tonight and the of course, Photo Friday...
Also sorry about your retinas :(

My tongue is wagging!

More Coming Soon Rawr

I am a total sock fiend. I love them. I need to buy some more but I still have some I haven't showcased yet. I HATE pants so on cold evenings (yeah occasionally it gets cold in Florida - not this year maybe but sometimes) it's great to walk around pantless in some long socks :)

Agreed. The more sexy ladies the better.

Yeah but you are easy to please :p

You forgot Teaser Thursday! I'm updating tonight and the of course, Photo Friday...
Also sorry about your retinas :(

More Coming Soon Rawr
AngelBell got the blog addy; just haven't had time to see it. I'm sorry for that, but will shortly.

Thursday Tease...

Tomorrow I will have some highlights from this week's playtime. There are pigtails and plaid skirts involved. A classic favorite. Tonight I am just sitting around, getting myself warmed up for a nice relaxing evening here on Lit. It's very naughty.

Here are some pictures to tease you guys in the meantime before Photo Friday. I think I got blog links to all that wanted them but if I missed your request - resend!

See you Tomorrow!

Last edited:
Tomorrow I will have some highlights from this week's playtime. There are pigtails and plaid skirts involved. A classic favorite. Tonight I am just sitting around, getting myself warmed up for a nice relaxing evening here on Lit. It's very naughty.

Here are some pictures to tease you guys in the meantime before Photo Friday. I think I got blog links to all that wanted them but if I missed your request - resend!

See you Tomorrow!

Beautiful!!

Back