The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's Friday again.

Another week I am sure many of us will be glad to see the back of!

Hope you're all feeling a bit better this morning?

its my birthday!

Good morning :)
Didn't sleep too well, not sure why, my mind wouldn't stop ticking!
Busy day today, meeting someone from FL for coffee then out with my mum :)

Happy Birthday Daisy - hope you have a wonderful day! xx

Morning everyone. Friday again - any plans for the weekend?

Had a horrid nightmare last night. Not impressed. Thought I was past all that shit. :(

Sorry to hear about your friend Daisy, HUGS :rose:

I'm working on Saturday, so Sunday is my weekend. Haven't made plans as yet. Will depend on just how miserable the weather is I expect.

Good job I'm a maso or this thread would have had me slitting my wrists this week. I propose a UKKT Group Hug.

article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.jpg

Good job I'm a maso or this thread would have had me slitting my wrists this week. I propose a UKKT Group Hug.

YEah, this week has really sucked in a lot of ways for a lot of people. Mind you, 2013 is turning into a lousy year all things considered. Very much sick of it.

hugs Mal

Seconded. :(

gives him a squeeze and then disengages

Got to get to work, sorry. Important day... I hope. :)

hugs Mal

Seconded. :(

gives him a squeeze and then disengages

Got to get to work, sorry. Important day... I hope. :)

*hug

Well, my day yesterday was unimportant paperwork for people who didn't care if it got done or not. So I hope yours end up better than that :)

Got the prof this morning, shopping and housework this afternoon and, with luck, a quiet, stress free, mood drop free evening by my self.

Shame there's nothing going on local :(

I think we're going to have to have a party if we don't all cheer up.

I don't drink so I'll do the music....who's doing the food?

Noooooo!! We're going to have fun at this party - it's Daisy's birthday!!

Loud music, bad dancing, alcohol for those who need it, and I'll bring a rhubarb crumble...

So you'd better make a start on the hoovering....

Noooooo!! We're going to have fun at this party - it's Daisy's birthday!!

Loud music, bad dancing, alcohol for those who need it, and I'll bring a rhubarb crumble...

So you'd better make a start on the hoovering....

Ahhh... Skivvy duty.... ok...

Here I am, brain the size of a planet....

Ŵell, it's assumed that you're in charge of the games and quizzes...once you've finished the hoovering...

Can I have pavlova? I love pavlova ;)
Feeling rather happy, just heading home for lunch with mum if this traffic ever moves

:rose: Happy Birthday, Daisy! :rose:
I propose a UKKT Group Hug.

Oh... yes please! I love hugs! Apparently I panicked as a baby whenever anyone tried to cuddle me, so I missed out on hugs back then. I'm trying to make up for lost time now. :)

... and I'll EAT the rhubarb crumble. :D

Oh... and I'm good at washing up as well. You always know where to find me at parties. ;)

I bet there could be some fun bsdm themed party games...

I'm definitely curious, if a little scared. ;)

Thank God that week is over, work was just one endless lesson in stress.

Next week had better be better :mad:

Thank God that week is over, work was just one endless lesson in stress.

Next week had better be better :mad:

I agree. Not happy with how life is treating me or a huge chunk of my friends. Next week better be an improvement. But at this point i have given up on 2013 and am debating hibernating.

I agree. Not happy with how life is treating me or a huge chunk of my friends. Next week better be an improvement. But at this point i have given up on 2013 and am debating hibernating.

Longest day is just a week away so hibernation sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Life had actually picked up in so many ways this year, I am in a better frame of mind than I have been for years, I am content (if a little bored at times) and I am enjoying my job (except this week); which after a few years of utterly terrible places to work has left me happier in myself.

But this week, well I feel stressed to the eyeballs.

There was a time when I wish I was in a relationship to share the nonsense of the week, but right now thank goodness I am not. He would certainly be fed up with my whinging about it all and leave!

Longest day is just a week away so hibernation sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Life had actually picked up in so many ways this year, I am in a better frame of mind than I have been for years, I am content (if a little bored at times) and I am enjoying my job (except this week); which after a few years of utterly terrible places to work has left me happier in myself.

But this week, well I feel stressed to the eyeballs.

There was a time when I wish I was in a relationship to share the nonsense of the week, but right now thank goodness I am not. He would certainly be fed up with my whinging about it all and leave!

Ah, that is what friends are for.... though i might ask if you come back tomorrow. At one point today I had 5 conversations on the go on various messenger programmes, every one of them a disaster in the making. I'm kinda emotionally wrung out right now.

Ah, that is what friends are for.... though i might ask if you come back tomorrow. At one point today I had 5 conversations on the go on various messenger programmes, every one of them a disaster in the making. I'm kinda emotionally wrung out right now.

Must have been a day for it, every conversation today has felt like it could blow up in any direction.

Walking on egg shell skills anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back