Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Evie squirmed with each and every pulse of pleasure that coursed through her. She moaned softly, struggling to find that fine balance between rising pleasure and full blown arousal. She wanted to last and enjoy, to soak in what Damian was giving to her.

She watched as he moved away from the bed, taking his time to bare himself to her gaze. She panted as he took off his pants, showing her the straining arousal against his boxers. She had done that to her. She had made this man lust after her. She let out a soft groan as he turned from her to choose another item from the wall.

A slight frown formed on her lips as he turned back with a long feather, a grin on his lips as he came back towards her.

"What is that for, sir?" She asked softly.
 
He smirked at her frown, and even as he returned to her he watched her as she curiously regarded him. " Oh it's a part of the torment." He remarked, though he looked to her. " Are you ticklish anywhere Evie?" He fully expected an answer from her... and even as he looked to her she certainly WAS the source of his arousal... she HAD driven him to such a state.

She was desirable and beautiful, and even as he asked that question though he took the feather and flicked one of the clamps, watching her response. He was still somewhat clothed, closed to her gaze while she was fully open, vulnerable, helpless to his attentions... to his desires.

Even as he watched her he gently ran the feather over her bulging breast next, she able to feel the sensations. Tonight would not be a fast night... oh no, it seemed her master was a patient man whom was going to enjoy wringing every last ounce of desire from her... and it had only just begun.
 
"Yes, sir." She said softly as he asked if she were ticklish anywhere. "My side and neck."

Why had she told him that? Well, because if she lied, he would have found out any way and she would have been punished. Evie let out a sigh, watching him intently as he flicked one of her nipples with the tip of the feather. She instantly flinched away, letting out a gasp of surprise at the jolt that spread through her.

She cooed softly as he ran the feather over her other breast, her eyes tracking the feather closely as he seemed content to torment her greatly that evening. Her dark eyes flicked back up towards his as she struggled with herself to figure out just how she felt in that moment.

"No one's ever wanted to simply play with me before, sir." She said softly, admitting to him her deepest thoughts in that moment. "Thank you for that."
 
He nodded to her as she admitted that, and he looked to her. " You are a smart submissive to know not to lie." He mused, and even as she watched him so intently with the feather, it flicked her clamped nipple once and then he stroked the bulging flesh.

Even as she admitted that to him he smiled. " You're welcome Evie... though truth be told, you are beautiful, watching you react is to me what bdsm is all about. heightening your pleasure, not destroying it for mine." he remarked... and even as she cooed he smiled.

" Oh you like that do you..." He mused as he flicked the other clamp, before he was running the feather down over her belly, thighs, and lower legs... he even 'tickling' the bottoms of her spread feet with soft caressing touches... and yet he moved the feather up and stroked her vulnerable pussy as well.

" I think though, that it is time for pleasure." He mused matter of factly as he set the feather aside, it having tickled but also been enjoyable as well... she could see him pick up the small egg vibrator and twisting it she could hear the hum as he started at her feet this time, working up her body, touching her with the vibrator, but not to her pussy or breasts... he learning all about her as he explored... but also knew that eventually her swollen pussy would be on fire.

He had no doubt that at some point, she would beg him to make her cum... he was quite the patient master, her pleasure also tormenting her by not giving her more really... only the same, in a different way!
 
"I respect honesty, sir. If I can't be honest myself, then how can I expect it of anyone else?" She asked, whimpering as he flicked the other clamp and then ran the feather down her belly, over her thighs and feet.

She let out a sigh as he stroked up her pussy, her wetness gathering on the feather as it went. She trembled as he set it aside and pulled out an egg vibrator. She was incredibly wet, dripping almost as he teased her everywhere but where she really wanted it. She let out a groan of frustration, her body moving to try and get him to that area. It was nearly impossible the way that she was bound, but she thought that if she was good long enough, he would simply reward her.

"Please, sir. Have some mercy." She said softly, her lips trembling with the force of what she wanted so badly. "I'll do anything if you would place that vibe on my pussy."
 
He looked to her as she said that about being honest, his head dipping with a nod as he smiled to her. " Very true. Many submissives hide themselves though... where as you show yourself brave and true." He remarked, and even as she whimpered he could have spent hours tormenting her... but even as he saw the wetness on the feather, that was when he 'changed it up'.

As she trembled though he could see that she was getting so nice and wet... and even as she tried to move, she could only shift and wriggle... there wasn't much she could do... Evie was at his mercy. Even as she seemed to think that it was a timed event she was certainly and clearly enjoying what he was doing. As she said that she would do anything though he considered her words.

" Very well.. if you can handle my tightening the clamps further, I will give you what you desire." He could see her nod, and so turning the egg off for a moment, he reached up and looking into her eyes first he tightened the left, then the right clamps, they biting harder then, more intensely as he picked the vibe up.

He didn't let her adjust this time... instead she saw him turn the egg back on, one hand splaying her soaked pussy lips before he expertly pressed the egg right to the top portion of her hard clit, he driving her pleasure up and up, sending her over the precipice into her first orgasm of the night... he not stopping with the egg until she did, and even as she did Damian kept it there, lengthening her pleasure even further.

Her pleasure came first in his eyes.
 
Evie nodded immediately as he offered to tighten the clamps in exchange for pleasure. She bit back a moan as he did just that, the wicked little tool biting into her nipples with precision. She gasped as he immediately pressed the egg against her soaking lips, the sound obscene in the room as her pussy greedily accepted what he was giving her.

"Oh God!" She cried out, her hips bucking to meet his fingers as he held the vibe there and she threw her head back as she came quickly.

It was almost embarrassing as she came loudly for him, her moan echoing off the walls around them. It had been so long since she'd had an orgasm that her body shook, nearly scaring her as he continued to hold the egg there. Her pleasure continued, wrenched from her by this man that she had just met. She was still whimpering as he turned off the egg, keeping it pressed tightly against her clit as she came down from the incredible high.

"Thank you, sir." She said softly, her voice humble as her hazy brown eyes turned towards his.
 
Oh Damian knew that she was going to agree to his 'terms', and even as she clearly bit back a moan, he could tell that the torment on her nipples was delicious to her. Sometimes, a bit of pain COULD add to pleasure, but not when it was only pain. Luckily for her Damian clearly wasn't interested only in hurting her, but rather in using some pain to heighten pleasure.

As she cried out he could hear the obscene sound as he pressed the vibrator to her hard pulsing clit, and even as she bucked, he watched her as she came so beautifully. He wasn't surprised that she came so beautifully, and he certainly did not think it embarassing that she had came so beautifully. He did turn the vibe off as she was reaching that point where it would become too much, instead letting her ride it out.

As she thanked him he smiled to her easily. " Oh you are welcome my little Evie... you should know though that this is only the beginning." He remarked, though he did pull the vibrator away his fingers grazed her super sensitive clit as he did. " I take it that your past did not see much pleasure for you?" He asked as he moved closer to her and leaning in he placed a deep kiss upon her lips, though he pulled back ever so slightly after a moment.

" Are you ready for more Evie?" He asked as his hand moved and scraped the tips of his fingers over her bloated left breast, then the right one as he looked to her... she knowing that even if she said no, she was going to be exploring and experiencing more!
 
Evie let out another soft coo as he pulled the vibe away from her clit, his finger brushing against her sensitive flesh as another shiver raced down her spine. She melted into his kiss, her chin tipping towards his face as he showed her the pleasure in pain and wanting. When he pulled away, her dark gaze looked deeply into his as she considered the answer to his question.

"No, sir. There wasn't much pleasure in my past relationship. My only relationship, actually." She said softly, her cheeks tinting pink at that confession.

Josh had been her first. She had given him her virginity their first night together and he had violated her completely and totally. Something that should have been so precious and life changing had been cruel and dark.

"If you wish to give me more, who am I to stop you, sir?" Evie asked, a slightly teasing sound in her voice as it was choked away by his fingers against her breasts. "Oh..."
 
Oh he rather enjoyed her little coo's, and even as she melted into the kiss, he smiled as he felt her utter submission, her desire to what he wanted. She was rather beautiful as she was, splayed and displayed... and even as she spoke, he truly did seem to listen.

As her cheeks turned that pink hue he took hold of her chin. " Everyone makes mistakes Evie... we learn from them, and move on from them." He mused, though even as he looked to her he could see that there was more for her to overcome.

As she said that teasing though he saw how that tone changed as he scraped his fingers over her bulging breasts, he grinned and kept doing it, she seeing how when he did it changed the hue of color of her breasts. Even as she moaned that out though he looked to her. " You're in no position at all.. you are my helpless little submissive."

Even as he said that though he did move and taking hold of the clamps he pulled on them, watching her arch her back as he tormented her a bit. " I can hurt you... which seems to be making your pussy soaked... I can torment you..." He let the clamps go and flicked them five times, watching her jerk and toss in her bondage.

" but do you know what I want most from you tonight Evie?" he asked as he moved away for a moment and coming back he was holding a slim looking wand which was curved, he smiling to her as he awaited her response... but his look told her exactly what he 'wanted' out of her... he wanted her to cum, over... and over... and over again.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Comet-G-Spot-Wand_140326652/showimage.html
 
"My mistakes changed my life though..." She said softly, whimpering as she had a perfectly rational conversation with this man while bound and teased.

Evie watched as his fingers caressed over her breasts, drawing pleasure from them that had her squirming and moaning. Then he pulled on the clamps, her nipples tightening in pain as she let out a heated cry. Her entire body arched, begging him both for more and to stop. Each time he flicked one o the clips she jerked in her bonds, gasping for the air that seemed to be ripped from her lungs.

"You want my pleasure, sir." She answered like a dutiful student, her voice low and husky with desire. "You want me to cum."

She knew her place and role in this game. She twisted in her bonds as he showed her that wicked wand. He knew that he was about to torment with pleasure that she could only imagine in her former life.
 
He nodded to her, though he smiled. " Yes, they did, and they taught you to be careful whom to trust." He remarked, and even as she squirmed and moaned, he looked to her. " You couldn't simply let it go though, could you Evie... you needed to know whether the abuse you suffered was what such a life was supposed to be like." He mused as she cried out and arched, he watching her the entire time.

" Tell me Evie... has this been anything like you imagined?" He asked her as she gasped for air... her very breath a result of his attentions... and even as she did toss, he listened to her dutiful response. Even as she did though he nodded to her. " That's right Evie... I want your pleasure. your master is going to take your pleasure from you."

Even as he said that she saw him kneel on the bed before he touched the toy to her slit, but she was so soaked that he smoothly pressed it into her, he looking to her easily. " Are you ready Evie? are you ready to surrender your very being to me?" He asked, though of course as a master he didn't need to wait for her response, nor did he. Instead he flipped the toy on, and with it pressed to her g-spot inside her, the wand would drive her towards a new kind of orgasm!
 
Evir watched as he pressed the toy deeply into her soaking slit. She whimpered, biting her lower lip as he asked her if she was ready. Of course she was and he knew that. She had just parted her lips to tell him yes when the vibe turned on and her entire body went rigid.

"OH GOD!" She cried out as her body tensed, struggling to come to terms with what she was feeling a she struggled agains her bonds.

Her mouth opened wide in a soundless scream as an orgasm hit her without warning.
 
Oh of course he was teasing her a bit... Damian enjoyed 'dragging things out', and seeing the way that she was tensed and coiled, he rather enjoyed the 'game' that they were playing that night.

He could see her reaction as he turned the toy on... and even as she tensed and tried to 'come to grips' with what was being done to her it seemed that she wasn't able to catch up fast enough, because he could see her cum.

Her soundless scream, the look of utter overwhelming pleasure that was written on her face was beautiful to Damian... and even as she came so instantaneously the toy was not turned off. Instead he followed the movement of her hips as she came... he was sure with how denied she had been, with how hungry for this she was... that she would be cumming time and again.

Damian would take all that her body could give!
 
Evie felt herself floating on the wave of that powerful orgasm, her hips dancing as much as her bonds would allow her. She whimpered and moaned, her entire body in motion as he seemed to follow her every move with that wicked toy.

She came again shortly after her first, a long whine drawing from her lips as her eyes screwed shut tightly against the pleasure that pulse through her body. Her pussy was incredibly wet, dripping down onto the sheets beneath her as he continued to torment her with the most delicious pleasure that she could have ever imagined.

"I can't..." She whimpered, her eyes flying open to look into his deep gaze. "I don't..."

She was babbling. She didn't know if she could cum again. Her clit was throbbing, her pussy still fluttering in the aftermath of that last one. Her nipples ached and her skin felt like it was on fire. He would surely kill her with pleasure at this rate.
 
Oh he was not going to kill her... he was un-locking a new way for her to realize that even though she had gone through a horrible relationship, that this man at least dd still desire her as a submissive.

Even as she came shortly after the first, as the whine stretched from her lips he could see that she was pulsing with the pleasure. It was easy to 'see', and even as she opened her eyes and pleaded with him, his calm assured look was all the reply she needed.

" Of course you can... one more, and then you will have a break." He purred to her as he saw how she was trembling... but even as she seemed to doubt herself Damian was so assuring that she was going to. He looked to her easily as he grinned though, and twisting the edge of the toy she was introduced to a new fact... the vibrator had been on low.

He was going to make her squirt with the focused attention on her g-spot... his other hand pressed against her lower abdomen to force the sensations even harder as his gaze was maintained with her.

"Cum for me Evie... your pleasure is mine." He mused as he forced it from her... he would let her rest after that... though her night wasn't over just yet either!
 
"Fuck!" She cried out as he twisted the toy, swearing that she could give him one more and then have a break.

She curled in as much as she could, her belly tense as she fought with that last orgasm. His voice was ringing in her head, telling her to cum. Oh, she wanted to, but she was scared of that orgasm. It was almost painful as he focused his attention on her g-spot, he hand pressing against her belly until she swore she would be turned inside out.

Evie's body trembled, her lips dry and sweat beading across her skin as her third orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out her pleasure, the breath ripped from her lungs as she felt her pussy pulse and her juices squirted against his hand and fingers.

"Oooohhhhhh....." She moaned with a trembling cry, her hips jerking as much as they could against that wicked toy.

Her mind was float, the only sounds animal like and raw. There were no coherent thoughts in her head nor words that were willing to form on her lips. Evie was simply riding out the most beautiful experience of her life.
 
Damian grinned as she swore at him... or rather swore more at the situation that he had her in... and even as her body curled, he watched how her muscles strained... she able to feel how utterly helpless she was.. how he forced the pleasure into her.

Yet even as he saw her reaching that peak he grinned even more. " That's it Evie... just... let... go." He purred, and even as she screamed and cried... he saw how she squirted beautifully... her sounds left with a soft whimpers and mewlings.

Even as she floated though she could feel him turn the toy off... he sliding the toy out. Next was the clamps, he not wanting to hurt her nipples too much... he watched her body barely even register their removal... and finally were the ropes... she slowly released for now and rolled onto her front, she could feel her master move and straddle her.

He easily worked the ropes off her arms, she fully 'free' to lay on the bed in a pool of her own cum... but he gently began to massage her back. " Such a good little sub..." He mused to her as she felt him releasing all that tension... just letting her float and come slowly down from the high that he had taken her to.
 
Evie was quiet for a long time as he massaged her shoulders, his heavy body pinning her even though he had released her bonds. She let out a soft sigh as she relaxed, her cheek pressed against the soft pillows.

"Is it always like that, Damian?" She asked him softly, her brown eyes turning up towards him as she finally managed to speak.

What had she been missing all that time, she mused to herself as his strong hands continued their work. How much of a fool had she been to trust Josh so much when he had never done anything like this before.
 
He looked to her as she was quiet... and after a good long time he felt her turn her cheek to him, her words softly ringing out.

" Oh not always... different masters have their desires. Some masters prefer to bind... some prefer to torment... but I prefer a balance." he remarked, and even as he looked to her he added.

" Besides, I thought that you might have been sorely lacking in this aspect of pleasure." He replied, though he moved off her, she feeling how he left her for a moment, though as he returned the bulge beneath his underwear was still rock hard... he was still hot and horny, which meant her night wasn't done.

He had some massage oil though and moving back to his spot he poured the warm oil out and worked on her some more. " What do you think... is this more of what you have been seeking? what would you like Evie?" he asked, having a conversation with her as he let her luxuriate in the knowledge that she was wanted, desired.
 
Evie listened as he explained and she took in his knowledge with a quiet nod. She knew that he was still hard for her, his cock forming an impressive bulge in the front of his boxers. He seemed to be more content taking care of her in that moment though. She was grateful for that.

"Yeah. This is what I've been looking for." She said softly as she looked up at him, moaning softly as he worked out the kinks and knots from her body. "I want someone who loves me. I want someone who respects me and won't hurt me just for their pleasure. I want to be the only person in their world."

She was a bit naive, but she had wants and wishes just like any person. It was hard for her to tell them to Damian though. She felt better after she had, but she felt like the more knowledge he had, the more that he could hurt her in the future.

"Sir...would you let me see you naked? I've been curious as to what you've been hiding all this time."
 
He looked to her as she listened... and even as he WAS rock hard for her... he enjoyed her pleasure just as she did. There wasn't a moment that he was not enjoying what he was sharing with her.

As she said that this was what she was looking for he nodded to her. " Well I cannot promise that you are my world forever, simply because we have only just met... but you are my world for tonight Evie." He remarked.

Everyone was permitted to their wishes and dreams... people weren't stupid simply for having them... in fact he believed that she was very brave for sharing them with him. " I would like you to return to your home after tonight Evie, and consider what you have experienced tonight. Perhaps even seek out another master and see if they are more what you want." he mused as he added. " If you decide that I am the master for you, I will take you as my sub, but you will be mine, and will remain with me." He remarked.

As she asked that he nodded to her... though he smiled. " Only if you remove the underwear." He mused, and moving off her he stood by the bed... he looking to her. As she would slide his boxer shorts down she would see that he shaved down there... his cock was eight inches long and three and a half inches wide... not too thick, but oh so long and delightful... his balls hung gently, the size of small tangerines he was very 'well hung'... he looking to her to see her reaction.
 
Everly looked up at him as he spoke about considering her future after their night together. She thought about that for a long moment, thinking about what he was asking her to do. He wanted her to explore...with anyone...and she was incredibly titillated by everything that had happened so far. She would think about everything long and hard once the evening was over with.

She then sat up as he said she could see only if she removed the underwear himself. Of course she would, she thought to herself as she hooked her fingers in the band of his boxers, pulling them over his hips. When his hard cock popped into view, she gasped, her eyes widening as she looked up at Damian's heated gaze.

"Wow..." She said softly, her eyes slowly lowering back to the cock that was hard just for her. It was obvious that she'd never been with anyone that was near his size or girth.
 
He could see Evie's eyes as they looked up to him... and even as she wondered what she would 'do' for herself as she sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, he smiled as she seemed quite excited and eager to 'do it, so even as she moved the underwear down he saw her gasp, though as she looked up to him and said that.

" I know, it's a bit larger than your regular run of the mill cock." He mused playfully, but even as he said that he reached out and gently took hold of her hair, sliding his fingers through it before he closed them, tightening his hand into a soft fist he held her lovely hair in his hand. " We aren't done tonight yet Evie... you realize that right." He purred, the lust dripping from his voice as he moved her and guiding her onto her back, he moved her so that her head hung back over the edge of the bed.

" I am not taking your sight from you as you asked me not to, but your lovely mouth is going to be used next... are you ready?" He gently teased the big tip over her lips, and even if she opened her lips and tried to 'take control' he would pull back... she having to know that her entire experience tonight was to be to his whims. His whims weren't truly painful... but she was going to be going home tonight with a well used mouth, throat, and pussy.

If she decided to seek Damian out again he would more than happily have her as his sub again... but he left no hope in that for now... instead he left things as they were. When she said that she WAS ready though he pressed his hips forwards, his cock sliding into her mouth as his hands smoothed over her upturned breasts, pinching and playing with them as he slid his cock in and let her suckle at it for a few minutes, letting her get used to such a big cock being in her mouth before he began to fuck her pretty little mouth, filling it with cock.
 
Evie looked up at Damian as he smoothed his fingers through her hair before he clenched it in a tight fist. She let out a gasp as her head was tipped backward slightly before he helped her to settle on her back, her head tipped over the edge of the bed. She shivered at the raw power that he seemed to hold over her.

"Yes, sir." She murmured as he asked if she were ready.

Her lips opened obediently as his cock got close to her, but she whimpered as he pulled it back. She frowned slightly before she realized that they were going to go at his pace. This was about his pleasure and she was just along for the ride. She blushed slightly, waiting patiently until his cock was slipped past her lips.

The taste of him invaded her senses and she let out a raw moan. Suckling on him experimentally, she got use to the girth and length of his warm cock in her mouth. She sucked in a breath as his hands settled against her breasts, pinching at her rock hard nipples until she squealed for him. Damn, he was good at that, she thought to herself.
 
Back
Top