GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
too quiet...

need a bath anyways.... may as well strip here and dance my way to the tub....

hitting the jukebox with "Hit Me Baby, One More Time" by Bowling for Soup!

:cool: Hope everyone has an amazing evening... and even better days tomorrow!

*dancing nekkid out the door*

Hello, everyone! Just checking in much later at night than I'd intended. I got the writing bug, thank God. I've missed that thing.

I hope you're all doing well. For the Americans in the bunch, I hope you had a wonderful 4th. (Or that is, I hope everyone did! But I couldn't remember how to spell "independence" suddenly. It's 3 a.m., I must be... tired.)

Mine was wonderfully mellow. I've had a very relaxing vacation so far, just hanging out with my family. My sister should show up sometime later today. It'll be great having everyone together again, if only for a day or two.

That's about it for now, I guess. I just wanted to say hi. :)

-dizzy :rose:

Morning all.

I've got a bit of writing bug as well; although, as usual, the words come in short bursts.

Hope everyone is doing well (a warm smile all around)

Good morning

I was up unusually late writing poetry...no idea why...but sometimes I just get poetically inclined.

Mood~ barely awake but functioning
Wearing~black lace bra, matching thongs, men's pj bottoms
Listening to~ the sound of my keyboard...

SophiaY said:
"Being inclined can sometimes be a good thing," said the lady reclining.

*grins and nods*

this is true...but it just seems odd that I never have anything to write when I want to write.

*wonders if I shall ever see a lady reclining*

Sorry to hear that dear. I've been fortunate that skin is the least of my problems, but I do sympathesize.

Yesterday was cool for me, saw this hot guy at a club, SO spot-on my type. Too bad I was around some of my "friends" that I haven't come out to, and I wasn't going to be bothered. I even had a chance of loosing them and going to talk to the guy, but I messed that up. But I did cop a feel when it got crowded in the doorway from the bathroom. He seemed to have liked that. We exchanged some eyecontant during the evening, but he also seemed to be a bit hindered by his friend.

Well, oh bugger, better luck next time.
I'm going to the same place next week, wish me luck!

Today, I'm horny over the whole incident. I grabbed some nice ass, that's all I can say.

The gray day betrays my mood.
rain drizzles from the sky.
for some succor from the heat.
but I need light for my rainbow.
clouds thunder in the distance,
they threaten my peace with their distant rumble.
the turbulence existence brings, uncontrolled and wild,
it is hail upon my garden.
but I have to remind myself
the rains bring renewed life
and from sorrow springs forth hope.
Life eternally renews itself
despite all our weather

Gi :rose:

it never ceases to amaze me what one simple phone call can do to bring a smile to one's face!

MOOD: better now... Ecstatic even!
UNDIES: Electric Blue
MUSIC: Hollywood ~Madonna

Nearly drowning in paperwork even after making a good dent today... tomorrow... i Have to get it knocked out so that it's taken care of before closing on Saturday. :devil: Don't want it hanging over my head....

Damn, i wanna dance... i think i shall... i miss folks here to dance with, but such is life... maybe the joy will return here someday! *hopeful*

Anniejustagirl said:
anything i can do to help cheer you up? Need a shoulder? :rose:

:eek: Thanks Annie...but I hope it will pass on its own. I'm just stressed and frustrated. Been heaving big sighs all day. Now I'm bingeing on dinner. Like I need it. :rolleyes:

:kiss: :kiss:

Trinique_Fire said:
:eek: Thanks Annie...but I hope it will pass on its own. I'm just stressed and frustrated. Been heaving big sighs all day. Now I'm bingeing on dinner. Like I need it. :rolleyes:

:kiss: :kiss:
be gentle with yourself.... :rose:

i hope it brightens soonest! :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
be gentle with yourself.... :rose:

i hope it brightens soonest! :kiss:

I'll try. :eek:

myspacepunkedmisc0039.gif

I ate too much.

Good morning Vibers, I hope all out American friends had a great 4th of July.... :cathappy:

mark197205 said:
Good morning Vibers, I hope all out American friends had a great 4th of July.... :cathappy:
i know i did.... but good company and great friends will always help you to accomplish that.....

Speaking of great friends.... when are we going to see your cute mug back in the States??? :kiss: :p

Anniejustagirl said:
i know i did.... but good company and great friends will always help you to accomplish that.....

Speaking of great friends.... when are we going to see your cute mug back in the States??? :kiss: :p

Great friends and good company are always a big help, no matter what the occasion.

When? hmmm, not real sure, this year is pushing it fine, but next year is planned as full three week trip taking in as many places and people as possible, and your cute mug is high on that itinerary.... ;) :kiss:

mark197205 said:
Great friends and good company are always a big help, no matter what the occasion.

When? hmmm, not real sure, this year is pushing it fine, but next year is planned as full three week trip taking in as many places and people as possible, and your cute mug is high on that itinerary.... ;) :kiss:
You are Such a tease! :D I love it......

and what about my cute Arse?!?!?! *LOL* I hit my goal weight today!!!!! :p I am down 94.2 pounds and got all kinds of hugs and such at check-in this morning.... Wanna come devour a side of beef with me!!!!??? *eg*

and i'm actually high on someone's list of something... damn nice thing, that! thank you, Muffin!

Anniejustagirl said:
You are Such a tease! :D I love it......

and what about my cute Arse?!?!?! *LOL* I hit my goal weight today!!!!! :p I am down 94.2 pounds and got all kinds of hugs and such at check-in this morning.... Wanna come devour a side of beef with me!!!!??? *eg*

and i'm actually high on someone's list of something... damn nice thing, that! thank you, Muffin!

Hehehe.... ;)

And as for your cute arse well..... :p ;) :p
Excellent news on reaching your goal, now the target is maintain it, side of beef? I'm so there.... :D

Of course your high on my list, why shouldnt you be? just cos you aint interested in my goods dont mean nothin'...... :catroar:

mark197205 said:
Hehehe.... ;)

And as for your cute arse well..... :p ;) :p
Excellent news on reaching your goal, now the target is maintain it, side of beef? I'm so there.... :D

Of course your high on my list, why shouldnt you be? just cos you aint interested in my goods dont mean nothin'...... :catroar:
Thank you.... and yes, keeping it off.... that's why i need you there, to eat the lion's share of the beef!!! and i KNOW that you can! ;)

you have goods??? i thought you were Bad to the Bone!!!?? :devil:

Anniejustagirl said:
Thank you.... and yes, keeping it off.... that's why i need you there, to eat the lion's share of the beef!!! and i KNOW that you can! ;)

you have goods??? i thought you were Bad to the Bone!!!?? :devil:

I see, so I'll be your surplus food consumer? I can work with that.... :D And yes, of course I can! :nana:

I do, but I keep them hidden for the most part..... :p

And a good day to everyone, Mark, Trinique_Fire, Annie and anyone else who may stray to this thread. :)

Mood Ambiguous, pensive

music....none! we have house guests.....they are asleep.
definitely a set of headphones must be purchased.

wearing earth toned shorts and blue shrit, barefoot

Gi :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back