The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you feel stressed on Sunday night, it surely does not make for a good start of the working week ...

*hugs* hope you are alright hon :rose:

Thanks!
Just stressed out with work.
I've lost my passion and even though I love my office and collegues, it all feels pointless. And the the boss care and concern instead of feeling good, is starting to feel like a subtile form of emotional blackmail ... I totally need a sabbatical ... LOL!

Every once in a while something happens that allows you to see a situation or people very clearly and without the fog of emotion or dust of the past.

The Universe has gifted me with one of these moments... And I can only be grateful and thankful for guidance, coincidences, and sheer fucking luck that has crossed my path with the paths I most needed to meet.

:heart::rose::heart:
It may not turn out to be a good day, but it's a very good moment.

He BBQ's it flesh down and watches it like hawk, making sure that it comes off when the meat is still slightly raw in the middle - since it keeps cooking after its off the grill. It is SO tender! He has ruined me for all other salmon chefs.

I'm no chef, but I make really good salmon, and this is my main reason why. Overcooked salmon is nasty, but commonly served that way. The annoying thing is that, while K insists I cook the salmon cause I never overcook it, he always argues with me when I pull it out cause it doesn't look done. :rolleyes:

That said, that's awesome. K and the kids have done some salmon fishing, but without any luck.

I think I achieved an emotional Pyrrhic victory yesterday. Or maybe I just need some recovery time. I feel so incredibly jaded and empty.

That man is very hard work sometimes. It's not that he's not worth it, but it may be that I no longer have it in me.

STOP HOTLINKING COPYRIGHTED PICTURES PLEASE

Jesus.

Last edited:
Ug. K and I had to drive out to BFE, Oregon (otherwise known as spray, oregon population 250) to see his Mom. Traveling is really hard one me. I don't know if it's the stress or the time spent in a car, but it annoys the SHIT out of my crohns disease. I always end up sick and unable to eat and that annoys my diabetes. And, to top it off, I started my period the day before we left to go visit my mother in law. Girl problems annoys my crohns disease, too. So everything from my stomach down is annoyed, bloody, and painful. I'm struggling to eat, so I'm dizzy. I, quite literally, got motion sick today watching water roll down a street. I can't seem to get enough sleep and school starts in a week. I do not have time right now to be sick, dammit.:mad:

Now I get the not able to do it part......and it all came down to doing that lol

Sad yet almost predictible.

In fact I'd go one further...I reckon it was booked even when I was told it wasn't.

Sheesh it will be a refreshing change to be with someone who actually tells the truth once in a blue moon :)

Some things cant be escaped. They are still there when the escapism ends. Things will probably be horrible and if not right now, I imagine in time they will be.

time isn't always a healer.

Last edited:
Ug. K and I had to drive out to BFE, Oregon (otherwise known as spray, oregon population 250) to see his Mom. Traveling is really hard one me. I don't know if it's the stress or the time spent in a car, but it annoys the SHIT out of my crohns disease. I always end up sick and unable to eat and that annoys my diabetes. And, to top it off, I started my period the day before we left to go visit my mother in law. Girl problems annoys my crohns disease, too. So everything from my stomach down is annoyed, bloody, and painful. I'm struggling to eat, so I'm dizzy. I, quite literally, got motion sick today watching water roll down a street. I can't seem to get enough sleep and school starts in a week. I do not have time right now to be sick, dammit.:mad:

Hugs Gracie. :heart:

I can, to some very small degree, sympathize. I came back from my recent outing with some kind of stomach gremlin that will not die, and at the same time my back has gone into its annual spasm. I need to take Advil for the back but every time I do the stomach gets worse. Catch 22, if you will.

Hang in there. Hopefully the visit will end soon?

Hugs Gracie. :heart:

I can, to some very small degree, sympathize. I came back from my recent outing with some kind of stomach gremlin that will not die, and at the same time my back has gone into its annual spasm. I need to take Advil for the back but every time I do the stomach gets worse. Catch 22, if you will.

Hang in there. Hopefully the visit will end soon?

The visit is over, now I'm just recovering from it. lol Sorry about your tummy. *hugs*

STOP HOTLINKING COPYRIGHTED PICTURES PLEASE

Jesus.
I know that it's illegal to post a copyrighted picture as an attachment, or to copy it to Photobucket and link to it there. But I thought that hotlinking to the copyright holder's site was completely legal. Am I wrong?

Its against the site rules, hardly illegal. Hotlinking is especially bad (for the image owner) because not only do they miss out on traffic, but THEY PAY FOR THE BANDWIDTH.

Its against the site rules, hardly illegal. Hotlinking is especially bad (for the image owner) because not only do they miss out on traffic, but THEY PAY FOR THE BANDWIDTH.

If it were that big a deal to them, then they'd disable hotlinking. It's not what you'd call hard to do.

To those I cut from my life, I suppose I must come across as cold and unfeeling.

Interesting.

I am finding that there are those that NEED to be cut out from out lives, due to extreme toxicity. While the strings may be hard to sever, the ensuing freedom is intoxicating in it's own way!

So now I'm learning to actually put my own oxygen mask on first.

Gee...what a concept! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back