M2M Sensual Massage

The Korean day spa I frequent has 3 tables in the massage room, and we customers give and get massages from each other. Some are better at massaging, some are better at jerking or blowing, but almost everyone has a good time. It's always great to both give and get...

This sounds so good. I wish there was a place like that near me...

Over the last 15 years have been a great gay male massages. There are many sites where you u can find a great massage like massagem4m.com or masseur.net. There are many others just like them out there Most legit guys can be found on these sites. A4A also has some there are a couple of exchange sites to. But I have never had good luck hooking up on them like massageexchange.com

massage exchange

Massage exchange allows people to meet to swap massages for free. Although you need to pay money to communicate if the other person is not a paying member. I did one sensual massage swap with another guy and it was great. He massaged me first and it felt great and at the end he massaged my cock till I erupted. We swapped places and it was great to massage his skin and then to massage his hard cock and feel his orgasm. I am definitely hooked

Massage exchange allows people to meet to swap massages for free. Although you need to pay money to communicate if the other person is not a paying member. I did one sensual massage swap with another guy and it was great. He massaged me first and it felt great and at the end he massaged my cock till I erupted. We swapped places and it was great to massage his skin and then to massage his hard cock and feel his orgasm. I am definitely hooked

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience through them. I set up a profile, but interested in the pay option at this time. Maybe in the future. Who knows. But it seems a nice enough site for.

Last time I had a M2M massage there was nothing professional about it. It was part of his seduction efforts, which I was a willing partner to. We had a few drinks first, then we showered. He got in bed with me, both naked, and started the massage on my back with nice oils. It was so sensual and erotic, I had to have him. Within 2 minutes I had rolled over, and took his hard cock in my mouth.
We spent all night sucking, 69ing, kissing and fucking. Best time I ever had with a man!

I had a similar experience as Hitchhiker 69. The M2M massage was part of the other guy's seduction effort. I was about 20, and he was in his 30s. He had picked my up when I was hitchhiking through Santa Maria, California.

The massage helped me get over my nervousness, and soon he was sucking my cock with me on top, while he stroked himself.

It was great, and it was my entrance into bisexuality.

I've had 2 opportunities for M2M sensual massages. The first was from an online massage site, we were both naked, and he did me first, and although "brushed" me I wasn't sure what the protocol was. I didn't get hard, so maybe he thought I wasn't interested. When I did him, he was hard as a rock. I did get hard and was leaking like crazy. I too "brushed" his dick a few times, but didn't feel encouraged to go further. Looking back, I think I should have.
The other experience was totally different. Again, both naked, and he sensually touched me everywhere possible, but asked first. It was a fantastic experience, and I couldn't resist and did reach out and enjoyed playing with his cock, as he did mine. I learned a lot, about some erogenous zones I didn't know I had.
So, maybe just be a bit aggressive, and ask for permission. Most guys are looking for pleasure.....and I think few would turn it down. Good luck !

Sounds fun. You didn't get hard the first time. Lol. I can have a massage from an
80 year old lady and if she goes toward my lower back or above my knees I've
got a woody. It can be very embarrassing if it is supposed to be a regular
massage. With a gay guy it's cool to get excited. I love'em!

One of my fantasies is to give a massage to a guy, preferably I get to wear panties, stockings & garters, heels, & bra or corset. I am amatuer masseur. The massage would eventually end in a happy ending for the other party. Massaging a cock with warm oil would be so erotic.

Sign me up! I can picture you in a pair of pink panties and bra, garters and white nylons - your cock visible through the fabric of the tight silk. I am on my back, legs spread as you rub the inside of my legs - every once in a while the back of your hand brushing my smooth balls. I moan and reach out to feel your now hard cock, the tip leaking precum through the material. You smile as your hand start stroking me, and bend down taking the head of my hard, pulsing cock between your lips.........

Sign me up! I can picture you in a pair of pink panties and bra, garters and white nylons - your cock visible through the fabric of the tight silk. I am on my back, legs spread as you rub the inside of my legs - every once in a while the back of your hand brushing my smooth balls. I moan and reach out to feel your now hard cock, the tip leaking precum through the material. You smile as your hand start stroking me, and bend down taking the head of my hard, pulsing cock between your lips.........

Can't believe I didn't see this response last fall. You definitely painted a great picture. Of course, I fantasize about sucking cock, so the picture you paint is very much enjoyed! But I can't help think how erotic it would be to feel that cock grow harder & harder in my oily hands until it is spurting like a volcano between my fingers! I am sure my cock would be leaking into these panties all the while I massaged that throbbing cock!

Then perhaps in a subsequent encounter, I would take that cock between my lips! Yummy!

Never done it, but

My fantasy is to be dressed in a classic black garter belt and fishnets, 5" heels, and a black cupless bra so my nipples are exposed, and get an oil massage, having the man (muscular black would be nice, but any guy in good shape will do.

As he works the oil into both my skin and my lingerie, he does that whole 'getting closer to the gold, but still teasing' sort of thing, spending a lot of time on my ass and asshole, eventually working his fingers inside me.

When he turns me over, I'm rock hard, but still, he teases me, until he positions himself with his g-string, now sporting that hard outline, near my face, where I reach out and slide my fingers over it. I pull them down and suck him while he strokes me.

It goes from there until I'm splayed out on my back, my knees by my ears, totally open as he pounds my anus. I shoot all over my chest, neck and face, then he scoots up, straddling my head and comes all over my open mouth. After I'm cream covered, I take the last few spurts down my throat.

I clean up and leave, feeling ever so relaxed.

My fantasy is to be dressed in a classic black garter belt and fishnets, 5" heels, and a black cupless bra so my nipples are exposed, and get an oil massage, having the man (muscular black would be nice, but any guy in good shape will do.

As he works the oil into both my skin and my lingerie, he does that whole 'getting closer to the gold, but still teasing' sort of thing, spending a lot of time on my ass and asshole, eventually working his fingers inside me.

When he turns me over, I'm rock hard, but still, he teases me, until he positions himself with his g-string, now sporting that hard outline, near my face, where I reach out and slide my fingers over it. I pull them down and suck him while he strokes me.

It goes from there until I'm splayed out on my back, my knees by my ears, totally open as he pounds my anus. I shoot all over my chest, neck and face, then he scoots up, straddling my head and comes all over my open mouth. After I'm cream covered, I take the last few spurts down my throat.

Great story!

One of my fantasies is to give a massage to a guy, preferably I get to wear panties, stockings & garters, heels, & bra or corset. I am amatuer masseur. The massage would eventually end in a happy ending for the other party. Massaging a cock with warm oil would be so erotic.

Perhaps we could get together.

We could make two fantasies come true simultaneously!

Amazingly sexy!

Back