Any guys into frottage?

Some Fun With a Popular Sex Toy

I'm thinking a nice 'snug' feeling might be to use a 'fleshlight' to keep us in firm contact... :^P
 
Start of my frottage

Curiously interest in frottage came as a young man doing a double penetration with a hot young lady that wanted to try a double penetration. I'd never done that but was horny enough to try anything once. I was surprised, being on the bottom sitting in a chair that I could feel our partner's cock moving inside her vagina like he was rubbing his cock head along the bottom of my cock. A little startled at first, I really liked it and wound up cumming when I felt him shooting. Not long afterwards I had the opportunity to experience the real thing through a glory hole at the local arcade. He smeared his precum all over my cock before blowing his load with copious amounts of cum. He then proceeded to finish me off stroking my cock with his cum. I was sold.
 
My wife and I enjoy having sex with another guy. My wife is a person who likes to have sex with a lot of other individuals. My wife totally enjoyed being pampered and centre of attention and having two well-endowed cocks to play with. It was when she had both our cocks in her hands she began rubbing our cocks together. OMG, what a fantastic sensation it was as she rubbed our cocks together. The pleasure of rubbing the frenulum against his was the sensation and my pre-cum just oozed out. Sensing we were on the edge of cumming she eased off and we return the favour by giving her the best DP she had in a while.
 
so hot to watch

There is a website that is solely for frottage that I found by doing a search. Can't recall the URL but a search would find it. Lots of stories and several pics too.
 
Looks super hot!!

It seems like somebody could design some sort of strap-on, adjustable, tight silicone sleeve that a guy could wear, and he would strap it around his waist and put it over his own cock, lube the whole thing up, and lay on his back. And the other guy would mount him missionary position, and stick his cock in the sleeve, and the two could fuck cock-to-cock without either of them having to hold it.

Doesn't that sound like it would work?
 
Looks super hot!!

It seems like somebody could design some sort of strap-on, adjustable, tight silicone sleeve that a guy could wear, and he would strap it around his waist and put it over his own cock, lube the whole thing up, and lay on his back. And the other guy would mount him missionary position, and stick his cock in the sleeve, and the two could fuck cock-to-cock without either of them having to hold it.

Doesn't that sound like it would work?

I did see something a bit like what you suggest on a porn site video sometime ago. In that instance they each went into the tube from opposite ends. it was pretty hot, and I certainly enjoyed watching it.
 
Looks super hot!!

It seems like somebody could design some sort of strap-on, adjustable, tight silicone sleeve that a guy could wear, and he would strap it around his waist and put it over his own cock, lube the whole thing up, and lay on his back. And the other guy would mount him missionary position, and stick his cock in the sleeve, and the two could fuck cock-to-cock without either of them having to hold it.

Doesn't that sound like it would work?


I'd rather just grasp the meat

http://78.media.tumblr.com/741a6f9b7e6cff6f1f2c44c07134a8bd/tumblr_o9zmlcNz4C1v2hjcio1_500.jpg
 
This is one of the things I would love to try the most. I am most definitely bi-curious and just the thought of this is hot.
 
someone say frottage?

146680a9336e8cde620558902194.jpg
 
I like

I like frottage cheese

Rubbing cheddar and Camembert together
 
Frottage is one of the most underrated gay sex acts out there! I love it... it gets me off way better than oral or jerking or any of that....
 
Back
Top