New neighbor turns straight guy

jimd556

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Posts
166
I'm looking for a co-author for a gay seduction story. An early thirties straight guy lives in a duplex, until a new tenant moves in next door and converts him (in more ways than one possibly). Things evolve into a dom/sub relationship with some public humiliation elements. Anyone want to co-author this series with me?
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a co-author for a gay seduction story. An early thirties straight guy lives in a duplex, until a new tenant moves in next door and converts him (in more ways than one possibly). Things evolve into a dom/sub relationship with some public humiliation elements. Anyone want to co-author this series with me?

Sounds like a good set up for a forced Feminization story...
 
jimd556 sent me a message about helping with his story. I asked him to send me what he had. The following is a cut-past from his-and-then-my reply:


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556
I have the basics of how I want the story to go, it's the dialogue that always hangs me up.
So the idea is I'm a totally straight guy renting one half of a duplex when a new neighbor moves in to the other half. We met on his moving day and we get along right away. He invites me to his house warming party in a few days. Late the next night I come home drunk and hear him watching gay porn through the walls, or perhaps he has a guy over. It turns me on and I jerk off listening to a bottom moaning about how good a big dick feels.
After his house party I'm helping him clean up, he produces a fat joint and we smoke it together. He seduces me and I find out his cock is much bigger than mine. We give each other oral, but I'm the one who ends up getting fucked. He teases me by saying it's the rule, big dicks fuck and average dicks bottom.
Afterwards I try to deny things but find myself thinking about it more and more. Eventually I go back and things evolve into a gentle dom/sub relationship. Sometimes he locks my dick up. We take a trip together to an swingers resort and he delights in making me perform sex acts in public.
What do you think? End quote.

To which I replied:

Sounds more like you need help from someone who is comfortably gay. I thought I was going to help you with the straight guy's dialog.

I do have some general suggestions for you, though:
* Pick a porn movie that the neighbor is watching, and use the authentic dialog from the movie. That will help in writing that part.
* If you are going to use your point of view for the straight guy listening to this and getting yourself off, try to use your own thoughts through there.
* For the gay neighbor talking to the straight guy, write them both as "regular guys" to start with. Let them talk about anything you might talk with another guy about, and in the way you would talk to another guy in public. This can be anything from sports to apartment pros & cons.
* Maybe the gay guy has more cable channels than the straight guy can afford, for some reason, and offers "Why not come over for a beer and we'll watch _____", some show they have a common interest in.
* Maybe it's after a few beers when the gay neighbor switches channels and catches some sexy show. Maybe it's initially a gameshow with hot guys and women, that just happens to be followed by a show where guys are having fun. Maybe the neighbor brings out a joint while the first show is on, and tells the straight guy it's his second favorite thing to suck. Maybe it's the gay guy noticing the straight guy getting an erection that leads him to offer to blow the straight guy.
* Maybe the straight guy is so impressed by the BJ he tells his neighbor that's the best he's ever had, at which point the gay guy asks if he would like to try giving one back.
* Maybe, as the straight guy is having trouble (it's a *big* penis, after all) the gay guy helps out by moving to a 69 to give some encouragement back to his formerly straight neighbor.
* Then, all the above already done, the straight guy has already been given two orgasms to the gay guy's one, so the gay guy offers an "easy" way for the straight guy to catch up. (and he could also say that it's customary for the guy with the bigger dick to drill first)
 
What do you mean, "forced" then?

Do you mean "seduced"?, such that his neighbor finds ways past every argument he might make, and is so attractive he cannot resist?

Do you mean he is coerced? Maybe the neighbor is the landlord, and he's been laid off, and knows losing his residence will make finding that next job all the harder?

"Drugged"? Neighbor slips him a friendly roofie and he's hammered up the ass before he knows which way "up" is?

Surely there are more possibilities. They make for different stories.
 
What do you mean, "forced" then?

Do you mean "seduced"?, such that his neighbor finds ways past every argument he might make, and is so attractive he cannot resist?

Do you mean he is coerced? Maybe the neighbor is the landlord, and he's been laid off, and knows losing his residence will make finding that next job all the harder?

"Drugged"? Neighbor slips him a friendly roofie and he's hammered up the ass before he knows which way "up" is?

Surely there are more possibilities. They make for different stories.
Drugged as in too strong weed and a great whisky. Forced might be the wrong word, perhaps it's more like slightly dominate insistence that we kiss in public. Telling me how natural it is to love dick, whispering it while we fuck. T
 
Checking back in, my partner got too busy with another story idea I had. Any new interest?
 
Checking back in, my partner got too busy with another story idea I had. Any new interest?

When you say "co author" what do you mean, exactly? Are you role playing this somewhere? Are you submitting stories to Lit? Is the "co author" submitting the stories?
 
When you say "co author" what do you mean, exactly? Are you role playing this somewhere? Are you submitting stories to Lit? Is the "co author" submitting the stories?

I'm looking for a collaborator who is able to do what I am not, actually writing the bulk of the story based off my ideas and suggestions. They could be submitted by that author or just kept between us.
 
Since this thread isn't a story idea I have moved it to a more appropriate board.
 
Serious question. In your mind what is the difference between an SRP thread and a story ideas thread?


No answer?

Sorry. I had no idea you asked me a question. I didn't have "subscription notifications" on. A Story Idea thread is one where someone wishes to brainstorm ideas for new stories they plan on submitting to the site for approval. Or, they have an idea that they hope an author will "take and run with", and submit to the site. A Role Play thread is where two or more people want to "write a story together one post at a time", with no sex. Also, with the possibility of a Mod deleting the thread if rules are broken. A Sexual Role Play thread would be the same as ORP but with sex.
 
P.S.
Since the content is "gay male" and you said you were looking for a collaborator (and had PMs with others previously) I moved this to the GLBT Personals. Because, also, Story Ideas is for people willing to share in the board instead of privately.
 
P.S.
Since the content is "gay male" and you said you were looking for a collaborator (and had PMs with others previously) I moved this to the GLBT Personals. Because, also, Story Ideas is for people willing to share in the board instead of privately.

And what's the difference between that and an SRP?
 
Wanting private discussion Vrs. Public role play. Also, "talking to a collaborator" isn't role playing.
 
Back
Top