The Roaring Twenties

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for Opensesame54321

Jackson Freeman or Jack as he preferred to be called surveyed the crowd of 'Bright young things' in the early twenties of post war Britain. He rarely attended these affairs, preferring to be alone remembering his late fiance Clare, so tragically killed by falling masonry from a house being demolished. She hadn't been killed outright but severely injured, she had fought bravely to stay alive with Jack continuously at her bedside for a whole week before death finally took her. He had loved her, oh, how much he had loved her, he had been devastated at her passing and shut himself away for a whole year. That had all happened over two years ago now but he still mourned her, it was like a sore that never healed, but his best friend Charlie had persuaded him to come to this birthday party or some such celebration.

He was bored, and yet envious of the youthful exuberance of today's youth yet he was not old, a mere twenty five but he felt old and out of place.

"I'm bored Charlie, I have to go."

"You can't go yet Jack, there's some very liberated women here, I'll introduce you and I'm sure you'll find a common interest."

Jack sighed, he had never won an argument with Charlie yet.

"Okay, okay, another half hour."

Jack idly scanned the heaving mass again and suddenly he started, his attention caught by a swirling tasselled flash of red. She had her back to him but Jack was certain she seemed familiar. Curious he made his way through the milling throng until he was directly behind her, he tapped her on the shoulder she twirled around to face him and Jack gasped and turned white as a sheet.

"CLARE? It can't be you, you're dead."
 
Cora Edison was pretty much the life of the party. She loved to party. Right now, she was in the right place. The club was hopping and the music was hot! And the drink was certainly flowing.

"To Peace!" She held her champagne glass aloft and quickly downed it.

"Cora, you are some woman!" David with his ginger hair, grabbed her and, laughing, swung her around before setting her down again. Over on the dance floor, bodies packed out there and the orchestra was churning out the hot tunes.

She laughed as once again David swung her around and she demanded another glass of champagne.

Someone tapped her shoulder and she turned expecting it to be David. Some stranger with dark hair gasped as he saw her face.

CLARE? It can't be you, you're dead.

She smiled at him as David suddenly appeared and grabbed her hand, dragging her off into the sea of people dancing.

Her last vision of him was of a dark-haired young man with a face as white as a ghost.
 
Jack was dumbstruck and before he could speak she was gone, whisked away by some ginger haired youth she called David and she was lost in the crowd.

Jack could see that she was the double of his beloved Clare except that Clare had been quiet and shy, almost prim and proper apart from the few occasions he had enticed her into his bed. Whereas this girl was wildly exuberant and loud, confident and so damned sexy.
He sought out Charlie who was sure to know everyone here,

"Charlie that girl in the red tasselled dress, who is she? I want to meet her."

Charlie laughed out loud,

"Oh you must mean Cora, you under her spell already? Practically every man in this room is in love with her and wants to bed her, not that many, if any will succeed, she isn't a tease but just very choosy, if she likes you enough you may be in with a chance but don't bet on it. Come on I'll introduce you then it's up to you. "

They found Cora in a dark corner perched on the knee of David, the ginger haired youth, who was trying to kiss her but she laughingly fended him off. Charlie jerked his head at Ginger,

"SCRAM!"

Reluctantly he slid Cora off his knee and went in search of someone else.

"Cora darling, this is Jack Freeman who wishes to be acquainted with you, Jack this is Miss Cora Edison, our resident flirt. "

Jack almost jumped for joy for Cora's surname was the same as his Clare's, they HAD to be related.

"Good evening Miss Edison, or may I call you Cora? With a name like Edison I am sure you can throw some light on something for me, can we talk?"
 
Cora sat on David's lap, laughing at a joke that he told while the ginger-haired young man attempted to slide his hand up underneath the hem of her fringed dress. She slapped his hand before it accomplished its goal. David looked petulant.

"David, I said no, and no I meant. When I'm interested, you'll know."

About that time, 2 guys showed up. One was the guy that had just tried to chat her up. The other was a guy that if she remembered correctly was named Charlie.

SCRAM!

She wanted to complain but she decided to wait and see what the score was.

Cora darling, this is Jack Freeman who wishes to be acquainted with you, Jack this is Miss Cora Edison, our resident flirt.

Cora raised her eyebrow as she stood there waiting to find out just why this man had interrupted her fun.

Good evening Miss Edison, or may I call you Cora? With a name like Edison I am sure you can throw some light on something for me, can we talk

"Well, I make no promises. What exactly is your problem?"

She polished off her drink and handed him the glass.

"But answers costs. More champagne please." She gave him a smile and waited expectantly.
 
Jack had time to study Cora as Ginger scurried away, he was aware of her long shapely legs and the faintest glimpse of stocking tops and milky white thighs. Trying not to stare he tore his gaze away and saw her bright red glossy lips and arched enquiring eyebrows. Cheekily she demanded more champagne. He gladly ordered a glass for her and took her arm and led her to a relatively quiet corner.

"I'm not sure how to begin Cora, seeing you tonight has knocked the wind out of my sails, we can't really talk here so perhaps we could go somewhere quiet so I can explain or if you prefer we could meet at my house and I will show you why I am so curious about you."

He waited for her answer and pulled a calling card from his pocket with his name and address, he pressed it into her hand, feeling how soft and delicate it was and bent his head to brush his lips over it.

"Think about it and either come and find me or call on me tomorrow at eleven, if you are awake at that time of day."

He swung away and walked to the bar wondering if she would follow.
 
Last edited:
Cora watched the man walk over to the bar and get her more champagne. Not bad looking. She watched him come back with her drink before taking her by the arm and ushering her over to a corner of the joint. She stood there and watched the guy try to gather his thoughts together.

I'm not sure how to begin Cora, seeing you tonight has knocked the wind out of my sails, we can't really talk here so perhaps we could go somewhere quiet so I can explain or if you prefer we could meet at my house and I will show you why I am so curious about you.

His hands shook a bit as he drew a calling card from his pocket and slipped it in her hand, giving it a gentle kiss.

Think about it and either come and find me or call on me tomorrow at eleven, if you are awake at that time of day.

And with that, he crossed back over to the bar. Cora watched him. Not a bad looking guy, but awfully full of himself. She looked back at the card in her hand. Jackson Freeman. A smile played around her lips. "If she was awake that time of day!" Ha! She ripped the card up in little bitty pieces and threw them up in the air. Confetti!

Laughing, she headed out the door.
 
Jack stood at the bar with butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He was still unsure of what he would discover but first he needed to talk to Cora. He watched her through the mirror behind the bar and saw her tear up his card, obviously she had no intention of paying him a visit next day and then she left.
Disappointing though it was he was a tenacious type so he decided that if she wouldn't come to him he would go to her. He found Charlie and wheedled Cora's address out of him.
Next day he waited until after lunch before finding Cora's address and ringing her bell, hoping that Cora would be answer his questions.
Cora answered the door dressed in a silk kimono and quite clearly not long from her bed, no makeup now but still beautiful.
"Miss Edison, please forgive the intrusion but you may well have the answers to some questions that have plagued me since I first saw you last night, may I come in?"
 
It was just before sunrise before Cora got back to her home. She was tired and promptly removed all her clothes and climbed into bed naked. She preferred sleeping naked as she loved the feel of her sheets on her body.

It felt as if she had just drifted off to sleep when she woke up and lay in bed going back over last night's happenings. A smile drifted across her lips but was interrupted by the sound of the door bell. Rising, she reached for her silk kimono and wrapped it over her body. The silk material just slid off one bare shoulder as she answered the door. Standing there was the man from the bar last night.

Miss Edison, please forgive the intrusion but you may well have the answers to some questions that have plagued me since I first saw you last night, may I come in?

She raised an eyebrow, then stepped aside to allow the young man to enter. As she closed the door, she motioned him into the parlor.

"I don't really remember your name, Mister...?" Her voice was still husky with sleep and though she wore the kimono about her body, it was obvious that it was all that she wore.
 
At least she had invited him in even though she couldn't remember his name,

"Freeman, Jack Freeman, apparently you are not interested enough to accept my invitation to meet this morning although it appears that you have only just woken up, I apologise if I disturbed you and any guest you might have staying overnight."

Jack couldn't resist having a dig at Cora's morals as he was slightly envious of anyone who might have been made welcome in her bed.

"However the reason I need to speak to you is because of your striking resemblance to my late fiancee whose name was also Edison, is there the slightest chance that you could be related?"

He showed Cora a photograph of Clare posing primly on a park bench with her knees together and hands in her lap.

"You see how closely she resembles you? She has sadly passed away so you can imagine my shock when I saw you last night."

As he spoke Cora leaned forward to look at the photograph and the front of her loosely tied kimono opened enough to give him a glimpse of a perfectly shaped breast and a semi erect dusky pink nipple. Whether it was intentional or an accident he couldn't tell.

Jack drew in a sharp breath and tried to continue without revealing what he had just seen.

"Can you help me in any way Cora? I'm not sure how but I have a feeling that you know something that I don't."
 
Last edited:
She ignored Freeman's jab at her loose morals. A secret smile played on her lips as she watched the young man. He was certainly handsome and she listened half heartedly to him speak as he nervously reached in his jacket and began pulling out a photo.

Leaning over to look at it, she saw prim and proper Clare, the almost prissy look she had. Were they related? It was all she could do not to start laughing uncontrollably. Apparently, Clare had her own secrets. If so, seeing her last night certainly must have been the shock of his life.

Can you help me in any way Cora? I'm not sure how but I have a feeling that you know something that I don't.

Cora leaned back in her chair and looked at the young man sitting before her. She slowly crossed her legs, the shapely things peeking out between the opening in the kimono where she had it belted. Raising an eyebrow, she smiled at him.

"Guess she didn't tell you everything. I'm Clare's twin."
 
It was clear to Jack that Cora was teasing him and enjoying every moment from the way she crossed her legs giving him a secretive smile and tantalizing glimpse of her milky white thighs and tempting him with what lay beyond.
'Guess she didn't tell you everything. I'm Clare' twin."

Even though he had suspected that to be the case it still came as a shock to have it confirmed.

"Clare never mentioned that she had a sister, why would that be? Shame, perhaps? Shame that she had a good time girl with loose morals for a sister?"

The vitriol poured from his lips as he compared his sweet innocent Clare with the sexy Trollope sat opposite him, blatantly tempting him her body. Well he would show her that he was not to be trifled with.

He stood quickly and grasped her chin lifting it up as he kissed her fiercely and his other hand delved into the loose top of her kimono and squeezed her firm perfect breast. He continued to maul her remembering that Clare had felt just as good, but Clare was gone and here was the ideal replacement.

"You like to play with men don't you? Use them for your amusement, but all that's going to change, I'll be the one calling the shots from now on ."

He let her go and smirked

"Lead the way to your bedroom Cora."
 
Last edited:
Clare never mentioned that she had a sister, why would that be? Shame, perhaps? Shame that she had a good time girl with loose morals for a sister?

She could see the contempt for her in his eyes. Here she sat, alive, while his poor Clare lay cold in the ground. He stood up and crossed beside the chair. For a moment, she thought that he might spit on her.

Instead, he grabbed her chin and kissed her. But it wasn't just a kiss, it was his anger and disgust for her. With equal disdain he plunged his hand inside her kimono, squeezing her breast as if he owned her and her body. There was a glint in his eyes that she recognized all too well.

You like to play with men don't you? Use them for your amusement, but all that's going to change, I'll be the one calling the shots from now on. Lead the way to your bedroom Cora.

She had not moved from her chair though she did recover the breast that his pawing had exposed. Watching him through hooded eyes, she told him, "you think that I would go to bed with the likes of you? Ha! I believe you know the way to the front door." She motioned towards it. "I suggest that you use it."
 
His disgust for her was apparent by the way he abused her both verbally and physically calling her a teasing whore and pinching and twisting her nipples that grew hard and erect under his handling. He was in fact ashamed of himself but she deserved everything she got.

She thought she was too good to go to bed with him did she? He would show her what a man who didn't faun over her could do. He grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs, looking in each room until he found her bedroom,

"Here's where you belong, on the bed with your legs spread for anyone who wants you. Right now I want you, not because I like you, just the opposite in fact. I want to fuck you so you can feel how it is to be used, afterwards though you may well want it again, that will depend on how well you perform so get your clothes off and spread your legs."

Jack sneered at her his lips curled with disgust as he undid his trousers and pointed his thick hard erection towards her.
 
He jerked her out of the chair and dragged her upstairs, opening each door until he found the unmade bed that she had just dragged herself out of. Slinging her in the bedroom, he fairly spit the words out at her.

Here's where you belong, on the bed with your legs spread for anyone who wants you. Right now I want you, not because I like you, just the opposite in fact. I want to fuck you so you can feel how it is to be used, afterwards though you may well want it again, that will depend on how well you perform so get your clothes off and spread your legs.

Disgust filled his features as he quickly undid his trousers and pulled his member out. It too appeared angry, red and hard and pointing at her. She glanced at it but kept her cool. She had handled plenty of men and talked down many a man from making a fool of himself.

She gave a little chuckle, glancing down at what protruded from his pants.

"Oh, do put away that pop gun before you make a fool of yourself. I've answered your question. Now leave! I have a busy day."
 
Many men would have slunk away deflated in both size and ego after Cora's slur on their manhood but Jack laughed it off,

"If you want to compare me with past lovers that's fine by me but all I can say is thank you for the warning that you might not be as tight as I would wish but we shall see."

Quick as a flash he pulled the sash on her kimono and as it fell open he turned her round and peeled it off her alabaster shoulders. Jack let it drop to the floor behind her and stepped back to admire the fine view of her long legs and thighs forming creases where they joined her twin round buttocks and the well defined crevasse that separated them, then her hips swelled in graceful curves to her small waist and the flawless almost porcelain like skin of her back to her shoulders.

Jack admired her as he had admired Clare, he was not at all surprised at her perfection, after all if Cora was Clare's twin (He had no reason to doubt it) then it followed that they would be identical in every way with regard to their looks if not their nature.
Jack put his big solid hands on Cora's shoulders and slowly turned her to face him and once again he drank in Cora's perfection from her decently sized and perfectly shaped breasts tipped with dusky pink swollen nipples surrounded by light brown areoles the size of a half crown. His eyes travelled slowly down her body to her mons which was covered with fine blonde hair at the outer edges but grew into tight auburn curls near the centre and quite obviously from its symmetry it was attended to regularly.
Breathing heavier than he would have liked his hands slid down Cora's slim arms pausing at her elbows to cup her breasts and weigh them in his palms then letting them drop and bounce gently.

"Yesss, perfect"

He hissed through clenched teeth. It was then that he became aware of Cora beating at his chest, a look of defiance on her face.

"You know what Cora ? Something doesn't sit right here, we both know that I could overpower you and have my way with you with one arm behind my back, I would expect a woman of your reputation and experience would give in gracefully if not gratefully and put it down to life, but no, you fight me every step of the way as if you have something to hide. Come on Cora out with it, what is it you don't want me to know? "
 
Last edited:
If you want to compare me with past lovers that's fine by me but all I can say is thank you for the warning that you might not be as tight as I would wish but we shall see.

He reached out to pull on her tenuous hold on modesty. A quick turn with his hands and she faced away from him as he yanked the kimono from her shoulders to let it drop.

Briefly, she assumed he looked her over before turning her around so his eyes could feast on the rest of her body. His gaze took in her breast with nipples erect before staring at her nether curls.

His hands were hot, like a feverish man, as he slid them down to cup her breast, approving their weight.

Yesss, perfect

She had had enough of him. She started beating against his chest. She stood nude before with his member still hanging out of his pants.

You know what Cora ? Something doesn't sit right here, we both know that I could overpower you and have my way with you with one arm behind my back, I would expect a woman of your reputation and experience would give in gracefully if not gratefully and put it down to life, but no, you fight me every step of the way as if you have something to hide. Come on Cora out with it, what is it you don't want me to know?

She stopped beating his chest, looking incredulously at the big lout and laughed. She laughed hard at him, shaking her head and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Good lord, I can be a bit choosy as to who I fuck with. Perhaps I'm a bit choosier than Clare was. Either way, you bore me. You've had your look, now put your little gun back in your pants and shove off."

She bent and picked up her kimono, draping it across the chair before turning to go to the bathroom to start her bath.

"Scram!" She called over her shoulder to him, giving him a good glance of her firm butt as she headed for the door.
 
Cora's tone of voice was dismissive and her words biting, no more than he could expect from a spoilt flirt such as her, he could not place her in his mind as a slut even though she gave every appearance of one and seemed to revel in her continual teasing although when it came down to it she was reluctant to allow the sort of contact he wanted. Perhaps she was right and she just didn't fancy him and considered him boring. These thoughts flashed through his mind in seconds and as quickly he dismissed them. He had come here looking for answers and all he had so far was the fact that Cora and Clare were identical twins. This in itself raised even more questions, why had Clare never told him that she had an identical twin? Why had they not kept in touch with one another and seemingly cut all ties.?

With these thoughts in mind Jack followed Cora into the bathroom and picked up the silk sash from her kimono on the way. He saw Cora bent over the bath testing the water temperature her legs slightly parted, her tiny brown star and pink peachy slit in full view.

"My God, She's beautiful !!"

The thought flashed through his mind before he could stop it.

Silently he came up behind her and once again his arms wrapped around her naked body,his proximity to her naked rear made it impossible for is meaty erection to go anywhere but between her legs and plow the pink furrow of her lips this time though he didn't grope her tits instead he swiftly tied her wrists together and although she struggled and wriggled he lifted her up and carried her back into the bedroom and unceremoniously dumped her on her back onto the bed ignoring the cursing that she spat at him.

"Calm down Cora, I am not going to force myself on you, I realise that was the wrong approach, I accept that you have the right to choose who you fuck, that I don't meet your criteria is disappointing but I'll get over it. Now I want some answers so start talking, the sooner you tell me what I want to know the sooner you'll be free."
 
Last edited:
Hoping that Jack would finally take the hint and leave, Cora decided to ignore him. She began running the bathwater. She liked her water quite hot and as she checked the water coming out of the faucet, Jack grabbed her from behind. Being stronger than her, he soon had her hands tied in front of her before carrying her nude body back into the bedroom to dump her on the bed while she cursed and spat at him.

Calm down Cora, I am not going to force myself on you, I realise that was the wrong approach, I accept that you have the right to choose who you fuck, that I don't meet your criteria is disappointing but I'll get over it. Now I want some answers so start talking, the sooner you tell me what I want to know the sooner you'll be free.

She stared at him.

"You are thoroughly the densest man I have ever met. I answered your question! Clare was my sister. My TWIN sister. She was all of 12 minutes older than me. We never got along. We were exact opposites in personality! We may have looked just alike but we were different! Now untie me and leave. I have company coming and he can be a bit possessive when someone else horns in on his time. And if you don't understand that, then you are even more simple-minded than I give you credit for." She held her hands out for him to untie. "I fuck who I want when I want and I have no desire to fuck Clare's leftovers. I prefer my bath, which is going to run over and flood my bathroom if you don't turn it off."

She lay on her bed, nude save for the kimono tie binding her arms. She did not attempt to cover herself nor try to hide her nudity as she extended her hands towards him, waiting for him to untie her.
 
Last edited:
For just a moment Jack was tempted to leave things as they were and accept that he wasn't going to get the answers he wanted but then a question popped into his mind.

"You didn't seem at all concerned when I told you that Clare had passed away, do you care so little for her or are you just a hard faced uncaring bitch? When was the last time that you even thought about her?"

He stared at her wondering how two sisters could be so different.

"So you have a gentleman caller due have you? How long does he have before the next one, an hour, two maybe? The fact is that he will be disappointed in that you will be otherwise engaged."

Jack traced a finger round and round Cora's erect nipple noting with satisfaction her sharp intake of breath as he pressed a hard bud into her breast.

"You don't fool me Cora, you actually like this situation, you all helpless with me in charge, just be a good girl and tell me your story then we can get on with giving you what you want."

As he spoke he ran the flat of his hand over her bare stomach and rested it on her mound among the tight dark curls of her pubic hair.
 
You didn't seem at all concerned when I told you that Clare had passed away, do you care so little for her or are you just a hard faced uncaring bitch? When was the last time that you even thought about her? So you have a gentleman caller due have you? How long does he have before the next one, an hour, two maybe? The fact is that he will be disappointed in that you will be otherwise engaged.

His finger seemed to be drawn to her body, fingers playing with her nipple and pressing into the tit.

You don't fool me Cora, you actually like this situation, you all helpless with me in charge, just be a good girl and tell me your story then we can get on with giving you what you want.

"What I want is for you to leave. More questions? I'll answer these and then I want you gone."

"She died several years ago. And despite what you think about me, I do know how to read a paper. If you remember," her tone was sarcastic, "it was mentioned in the paper. As to whether I thought about her, that is none of your business. She didn't think of me or she would have told you she was a twin. But apparently you still think of her. What did she do? Spread her legs for you? Is that why you're so bloody thick headed? You look like her type. She always was predictable."

She lay there with his fingers on her curly pubic hair. She held her arms out, waiting for him to untie her.

"Now, I have answered your questions. Untie me and leave so I can have my fun! You have bullied your way around here. I've answered your questions. I'm tired of you now. Beside, your little gun is getting smaller by the minute and I'm bored with all of this." She looked at his still open pants and and laughed as she knocked his hand away from her body. Swinging over to the other side of the bed, she got up and headed for the bath to turn off the taps. She could see that it was almost about to overflow.
 
Jack was shocked at Cora's uncaring attitude as he was used to a loving family but Cora seemed to actually hate her sister. He followed her into the bathroom and once again he admired her rounded rear and long shapely legs as she bent over to turn off the water that was threatening to flood the bathroom. He was annoyed with her and slapped her bottom which caused her to fall headfirst into the bath putting out her bound hands to support herself, her legs splayed open and her pink hole looked so inviting he forgot his promise not to force himself on her. He avoided her legs kicking out and stepped between them and slid his straining thick cock to her entrance and held her hips and thrust between her soft pussy lips, pushing until he came upon an unexpected obstruction, he pushed again and felt it give slightly. Jack was not unused to this as he had deflowered several virgins in his time, but Cora had led him to believe that she was anything but.

"My God Cora, you're a fucking virgin, a damn fraud, you've no more fucked all these men fawning over you than I've eaten shit for breakfast, but now you're going to find out what a good hard cock feels like inside you. Who knows you might even like it"

He took a deep breath and thrust his hips forward and felt her hymen break under the pressure and Cora's scream echoed round the bathroom.

Once the deed was done he lifted her from the bath and carried her back to her bed with his cock still embedded inside her, she was struggling like a harpooned fish as he held her.

"Now that deception is out of the way perhaps you'll start being honest with me."

He laid her on the bed after pulling his cock from her freshly fucked pussy, wiping the blood from his cock and dabbing between her legs with a corner of the sheet he lay down beside her and filled his hands with her tits and massaged them and rolling her nipples in his palms.

"The worst is over now, you can relax and revel in the fact that you no longer have to live a lie, you can fuck with impunity and "no one except you and I will ever now what a tease you are"

He untied her hands and rolled on top of her, pinning her down and forcing her legs open with his knees.

"I want to be the first to fuck you properly so you have something to compare your others with."
 
Last edited:
She made it to the tub and managed to turn the water off in time. She suspected that Jack wouldn't give up so easily, though she was a bit surprised by what happened next. As he smacked her on her butt, she lost her balance and started to tumble into the drink. Despite her tied hands, she caught herself before she would drown. Certainly not a graceful position with her legs akimbo but suddenly she felt his hands on her hip as he stood between her legs.

Shit! His cock started to slide into her sex. After a couple of tries, he realized her secret. Or at least one of them.

My God Cora, you're a fucking virgin, a damn fraud, you've no more fucked all these men fawning over you than I've eaten shit for breakfast, but now you're going to find out what a good hard cock feels like inside you. Who knows you might even like it

He thrust deep into her, and her virginity was a thing of the past. The scream ripped from her lips, catching her off guard. He carried her back into her bedroom still skewered on his cock no matter how hard she tried to get off him. She felt like the figurehead on a ship and each step he took jammed him deeper up in her, sending pain shooting up inside her.

Now that deception is out of the way perhaps you'll start being honest with me.

He was suddenly gentle, sliding out of her as he laid down beside her. She wanted to curl up in a ball, to try and protect herself. There was her blood on his cock and he wiped himself clean before he managed to clean the blood from her sex. His hands found her bosom and with nimble fingers, massaged her nipples. She couldn't speak to him.

The worst is over now, you can relax and revel in the fact that you no longer have to live a lie, you can fuck with impunity and "no one except you and I will ever now what a tease you are

Finally, her hands were untied and she started to rub her sore wrist but Jack suddenly rolled over on top of her. She could not move as he used his knees to spread wide her legs, revealing her sex to him.

I want to be the first to fuck you properly so you have something to compare your others with.

And with that, before she could respond to his words, she felt his cock again pierce her sex. This time was more gentle, and though not as painful as it was when she lost her virginity, the area was still tender and she groaned as he once again filled her.

"No." Her voice was soft, barely heard, but too late to make any difference. His cock slid inside her softness, awakening nerves still new to her.
 
Jack's thoughts were a jumble as he lay beside Cora, he knew he had been wrong to take her as he had but she had been deceiving him and all the other men in her life but he had been her first , the one to claim her virginity but he couldn't now just walk away , he wanted her completely, he wanted to be inside her soft channel and teach her that she had wasted so much of herb life on a lie.

He rolled on top of her and forced her legs apart mumbling

"I want to be the first to fuck you properly so you have something to compare your others with."

She groaned as he entered her for the second time, more gently this time and she whispered so softly he barely heard her,

'NO'

But it was too late, he was inside her soft wet tunnel of love his hips pumping gently , his cock sliding easily in and out, her warmth heating him inexorably to take her to new heights. He was experienced enough to know not to rush things, once she became accustomed to the feeling of his cock between her legs she would calm down and relax allowing him to pleasure her, maybe she would even thank him. Her voluptuous body was crushed beneath him and he began to explore her. Her breasts were mashed against his hairy chest and he extricated one of them and stroked the firm but soft silky flesh and gently circled her hardening nipple murmuring encouraging words to her.

"Easy now Cora ,the pain will ease if you allow it to, open your legs wider and move with me,,,,,,,,,,, that's it,,,,,,,,,,, easy,,,,,,,,,,, let me guide you."

His lips gently kissed the junction of her neck and jawline and his wet tongue slid over her pale skin to her cherry red lips and he slipped his tongue into her mouth all the while keeping the rhythm of his lovemaking until he could hold back no longer and thick creamy ropes of sperm splashed her insides.

"It's done now Cora, you are now a complete woman , no more pretense."

He rolled off her and watched her carefully, would she just accept it and hate him or find the whole experience to her liking?
 
It felt larger than she knew it to be. And despite the fact that he appeared to be more gentle than when he first thrust into her, there was definite discomfort as he lay on top of her, his hips in a steady pumping of his cock into her. He shifted his body and hands once more were stroking her breast, circling and squeezing her nipples.

Easy now Cora ,the pain will ease if you allow it to, open your legs wider and move with me,,,,,,,,,,, that's it,,,,,,,,,,, easy,,,,,,,,,,, let me guide you.

She did as directed and she felt some relief as he fucked her. First he had irritated her and suddenly he began to treat her like a lover. As if he were someone that she would love. Her sister's lover?

Lips began to alternate between kissing and licking her skin, laying a trail to her lips. His mouth covered hers as his tongue explored her mouth. But nothing slowed his hips as they increased their speed until he thrust deep and she felt warmth filling her. Finally the deed was done and he retreated, leaving her full and yet empty.

It's done now Cora, you are now a complete woman , no more pretense.

She hated him. He acted as if he had done her a favor. If she had wanted to be fucked, there was a whole city of guys willing to do it.

What was he looking for? Her sister. He didn't want her, he wanted her sister. She wanted to hurt him like he had hurt her. She knew something that he didn't know. Something that her twin had told her.

She sat up in bed and noted the blood on the sheets. Her breast rose and fell, showing the anger she felt. Glaring at him, she spat out her sister's secret.

"Clare was pregnant!"

Getting up, she noted the stunned look on his face. Maybe it was an act. She didn't care. Her face was twisted in hate.

"Now get out of my house!"
 
Last edited:
Jack was still amazed at how good Cora felt as he fucked her, he had expected her to fight him tooth and nail but she hadn't. She had followed his instructions and relaxed, moving with him, their kisses were passionate, tongues dancing and intertwined and presumably Cora was having the time of her life.

How wrong he was, no sooner had he withdrawn from the warm cocoon of her haven than she sat up in bed spitting hatred at him. Her words were full of bile, He could accept that he had taken her virginity without permission but it was hardly rape, she'd had ample opportunity to cover up but she had flaunted herself at him, practically inviting him to fuck her and with her reputation,,,,,, well.

He was letting all the abuse wash over him when she delivered a hammer blow to his gut,

'Clare was pregnant!'

"NO, you're lying, she would have told me and when did you speak to her, I thought you two didn't get on?"

Jack's mind was in turmoil, he had come that afternoon to get some answers to what he considered reasonable questions and had ended by fucking his dead fiance's virgin twin sister only to be told that his fiance was pregnant with a baby he knew nothing about. If he'd had a dozen questions before, he now had a hundred.

'Now get out of my house!

Cora's words brought him back to his senses,

"Gladly Cora, out of your house and out of your bed, but be certain of one thing,
I'll be back, I haven't finished with you yet.
"

He dressed quickly and without looking at or speaking to Cora he left.
 
Back
Top