Hollywood Secrets (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
soleil-black-leather-dress.jpg
tumblr_static_5a2bfcud5xss84004w44ck880.jpg

It is a blessing that most humans think that the strange beings and fantastical creatures are simply some writers over active if not drugged up imagination.... Luckily... However they sadly would be wrong on many counts. So many creatures and strangely gifted or cursed beings have lived among the humans since time out of mind. The various writers and Hollywood movie makers who seem to thrive on such types of movies and stories in fact have at some point and time crossed paths with one of those beings or in the case of writers simply boredom of centuries of living causing temporary insanity to tell a story they don't think the humans will care about... No such luck

Hollywood has exposed more than anyone else to larger audiences and the humans gobble it up as fiction. Gaining their information or ideas from drunk stuntmen or women,. A voice coach being recruited to help with a movie who weaves the tale of how or why a creature would have a certain sound.

So now I work more "freely" among the humans reflexes to make a cat look like a sloth with and hearing to rival most of the animal kingdom my order calls brethren. That's when I met him... A splendid and curious human who was the lead in Hollywood's most revealing movie about secret orders, creatures who call the night home and other such fantastical creatures. I am sadly saddled with being the stunt double for some petty pampered princess who barely k owe how to treat anyone as anything more than props in her prissy little world. If only were could be as open as we are in the humans movies... Pampered princess would be ribbons scattered to the wild and I would not require so much blood to hold my temper and tongue.

-----------------
Ekaterina was pissed and Gia the actress she was stunt double for was to blame... Again. Dominic Grant had fought long and hard to build a professional friendship with "Kat" and this spoiled daddy bought and paid for career actress was always within a hairs breath of ruining it. If it wasn't for the fact that the studio demanded Gia Marks be in the film or else Dominic would have fired her ass the first day.

"Kat" was pacing while Gia whined to his assistant how she would never have made a jump look like that and could she make Kat the stunt help do it right like she would. Dominic could hear "Kat" growl under her breath for the pampered little princess to do her own stunts next time. At wits end Dominic walked over to the other star of the film.

You work more with Kat than anyone. We can't lose her on this and I can't fire Gia. You get her to stay and my next movie you get first pick for the leads.

Last edited:
-Leonardo Vertcelli a Man about 6'3" Armed to the teeth with his muscles working hard for his roles to look that good. His brown hair and his blue eyes met the Assistant and nods.-"yeah i will and to be straight i don't like working with Gia either she tried to push her self on me and that isn't right but i stay for the film."-He walked over and smiled to cat handing her her favorite Milk she seem to sip in a upset stage.-"Seems like you can use a bit of milk kitty kat."-He teased he was the only one to get away with that.-"take a breath and just help miss prissy pants out...Next time when they make a movie i pick my lead role...and that will be you...your just like me. Do your own stunts, Your passion shows in your work."-He said and sat there with her a moment.-

Kat smirked at his joke.

I am not an actress just a stunt woman. Insufferable bitch you should offer to teach her how to do her own stunts.

She drank the milk wanting so badly to let her more feline attributes out and scale the building she so desperately wantex to toss Gia from.

"You are a wonderful actress trust me come on Kat do it for me I know how much you like Sushi and Fish dinners my treat tonight."-He smiled to her eyes and kissed her cheek.-"be a sweetie for me."-He teased and laughed.-

Fine... Whatever gets me off this set and away from that... Gia...

She smiled as she walked over to them glaring.

Ekaterina the stunt coordinator explained that you "have" to lanx that way to avoid injury so... Whatever. Okay... Now the stars need to talk... Bye!

Kat smirked and nodded to both of them.

Sushi sounds wonderful... You know where to find me.

Gia muttered... hopefully with the help where she belongs... Freak.

-They Continued they did the next few takes and After Leonardo just walked passed Gia and pushed her away.-"I said off me i am not yours."-He rolled his eyes and walked to Kat's Little Trailer she had on the set he smiled and knocked on the door.-"hey Kitty kitty."-He chuckled.-"time for Sushi."

She opened the door and Dominic's assistant walked out with a member of wardrobe and make-up.

You are probably the only person who could get her to agree to this. Dominic couldn't even get her to dress up for the last awards show as you remember. What is your trick?

Kat just signed waiting in the dress with her hair pulled up and rolled up like one of those infernal starlets that she detested so much.

"Treat her nice and with Respect don't beg don't plead she hates weakness."-He took her hand and walked off.-"Why do you like me."-He had to question as he gave a bull shit answer before as they walked to his car.-

You understand my field. You work with the other stunt people happily and don't make insane demands on us.

She shrugged.

Beyond that you are always the one trying to talk and hang around me. Why is that? And as cor my reasons I hate all this dressing up and showy insanity.

-Leo drove along with her as he herd her speak and nodded.-"got it understandable but you do look cute all dressed up. Also i find you interesting and fascinating to be honest."-He answered honestly.-

Oh... How so?

She raised a brow wondering about what could be fascinating or curious about her. She was careful about her stunts as often as possible.... For the most part.

Whst could possibly make some stunt double fascinating?

"I actually like you for you your smart you are charming in your own way and you perform your stunts with such passion like you were natural for it."-He smiled.-"Or am i saying that because you are one good looking girl i can't decide."

She laughed to reveal the humor of her next comment

You actually sounded like good guy then actor flirt mode in a single moment. Guess that proves a ting comes as natural as stunts to you.

She shook her head with a smirk.

You know it is eating that pampered princesses temper go no end right nkw because Dominic's assistant can't shut up about surprising things on set like this.

-He laughed.-"that is not a lie so i see that."-He laughed about it and chuckled.-

She just smiled.

There it is.

She pointed out the restaurant.

You know whst Dominic's assistant actually suggested to get Gia pissed anx ignoring both of us? Always let those annoying reporter wanna be cind us together all the time.

-Leo Laughed hard and chuckled.-"Well that would be interesting."-He smiled to her a moment as they stopped and walked over to the Sushi spot. They got seated and He ordered a Iced Green Tea no sugar or anything and Wanted to get the All you Can Eat he chuckled to Kat.-

Jasmine tea and the sushi. Starting with the seared tuna tataki.

She smiled to Leo.

"I will start with the Garlic seared Tuna and the Ahi Tuna."-He smiled as they waited.-"I love this place."-He chuckled looking to her eyes.-

She smiled staring into his eyes.

It is really nice. So really piss off the pampered princess and train tomorrow since you are not part of filming till late?

"I think that will be fun and i got just the perfect way to piss her off not only does she not like snakes she also hates water so i say replace everything to drink with water in her trailer and when she is sleeping also release non poisonous snakes in her trailer and make sure it stays locked."-He laughed.-

All I meant was making sure she saw us training together but whatever... you...

She almost purred when their food arrived. Her eyes sparkling at the seared tuna tataki

-He chuckled and nods.-"Lets do that then."-He teased and smiled as he picked one up with the chop stick and smiled munching.-"mmm That is tasty."

She began eating.

Mmm yes it is.

Her movements only briefly became more feline in sway and motion as she rolled her head back a little as she licked her lips.

She had caught her actions and tried to get back to a more human behavior.

So... Tell me why did you pick movies for a job.

Back