No Don't Expell me! [Closed for ASH13]

-we grin as one of the teachers rubs your pussy.-"No panties either you must think you can be a utter slut and not care i guess we should teach you a lesson."-He smiles and grins as he bends her over and shoves his cock in her mouth fucking her throat. One teacher zip ties her hands to keep them from moving as the other 4 teachers use there belts and slap your ass with them flipping your skirt up belt after belt whacks your ass.-
 
One jokes your daddy may have money but we makes the rules. They comment in my 40" long legs as one pumps my mouth. I feel my nylons give way as another professor begins probing my hairless pussy from behind. As I'm bent over the table. My 5'10 height putting me at perfect position fir being door roasted for thier extra lesson they plan to teach me.
 
-They laugh as one begins to finger her pussy and one fingers her ass the others keep slapping her ass hard.-"You think you rich cunts can run the school your just begging for Trouble."-The Football team and coach would be there later if she was still hot she can get them to. After all that game was tonight. The Teahers soon swapped cock in her mouth for another and the one teacher who removed his cock from her mouth shoved it in her pussy as he fucked her.-"Yeah fucking high heel whore."
 
They seemingly enjoy using my tall slender teen body. Commenting on my long legs and tight pussy just as I get used to one cock. Another takes its place. Different sizes. Some take it slow. Some really fuck me hard. They draw straws to see who gets to be first one to cum in my hairless pussy.
 
Last edited:
-one of the Teachers gets it.-"Extra Credit time lets take the other two holes.-"Soon your ass is lubed up as your mouth ass and pussy are being fucked slow and deep at first.-"Mmm good slut your going to enjoy your fucking today aren't you."
 
I whimper as ass and pussy taken. My mouth covered to muffle me. They are both close to cumming since my teen pussy is so tight. They laugh saying I'm a rich brat and they rule the school not my daddy's money. One says I want her on her back and those long stems of hers over my shoulders.
 
-Her ass,pussy and Mouth are filled with cum as they rearrange her her on her back on another teacher who shoved his cock in her ass again then the one who asked shoved his cock in her pussy and then last another in her mouth.-"You rich cunt you just want to be fucked."-Your defiant eyes say no your body says yes and we know you cant resist being horny today. The Principle walks in and smiled.-"Good i see you guys are playing with the new toy."-begins slapping her tits.-
 
After another 30 minutes I lay sprawled out on the desk spent s they leave me. The principal then unzips his pants and probes at my young and now sensitive pussy. Just the feeling of his head of his cocktuvbing my pussy lips. Makes my arch my back upward as it snds mini orgasms through me.
 
Last edited:
-The Prinicple fucks her a bit then the 15 minute bell starts to ring.-"Enjoy today slut ."-he smiled Her pussy would be aching and horny all day what a mess. her first class was in study hall which was in a special room with computers, large table type desks and so forth. She sat next to a man named Taylor who was very nice looking a bit more on him then the jock as his jeans showed his bulge. He minded his business he looks up when your not looking seeing your body and your legs your juices dripping still he notices the streaks of it on your leg but says nothing as he looks back to his notes.-
 
I try to ignore him but he's kinda cute and my pussy still on fire from the " attention" it got earlier. He looks familiar but can't place it but then I look through photos on my phone and gasp as he is the son of one of my rich fathers business rivals. Wondering if he recognizes me I turn back to my notes.
 
-He didn't recognize her and smiled. he wrote a note to her.-"I think your hot as hell you single?"-He slipped it to her as he takes notes. His bulge still pulses a bit looking back over to you abit as you read my note.-
 
He makes lewd remarks on my long legs and says he's got money and who is dad is, not knowing his dad and my dad are pretty much financial rivals. I think he's cute and give him my number, figuring I could get inside information from him maybe. At the end of class he texts me and tells me to meet him.....
 
-He tells her to meet him on the roof of the school telling her how to get there.-
 
I head up to the roof and wait. At first no one shows so I think he was playing a trick on the " new" girl. Then I hear his voice, he still has no idea that our fathers know , and probably despise one another, as he slowly approaches. I waiting nervous anticipation of his motives.
 
-He grins walking over.-"So you wanted to have fun huh?"-he went close to her and kissed her and pinned her to the Fence as he smiled.-"The fence up here makes it easy to have lots of fun....now show me the tits."-He grins and nibbled her neck as he opens her blouse and pinched her nipples.-"mmmmm Is that making you wet?"
 
I block your hand but only for a moment as you take them pinning them behind my back trapped between our bodies. You ommmebt in my tall slender frame asking what kinda Limey my dad has and do I like this school. Talking normal all the while unbuttoning my blouse more and more.
 
-He smiled whispering as he keeps unbuttoning her blouse.-"Come on baby you can tell me it all."-He pressed his knee between her legs grinding it against her keeping her stunned as He removes her blouse and bra he groped her breasts a bit her nipples hardening as he pinched them gently.-
 
Back
Top