Werewolf Story [NSFW Story Idea]

Stanley87

Virgin
Joined
Sep 15, 2017
Posts
2
I tried to make a submission of my story but it kind to end up hard to me (Work on day, write on night, late sleep, late work, etc) so I give up. Anyone make a story based on this is really REALLY appreciated.

Story Tag: Werewolf/femdom/straight
Original Synopsis: 201X. The world living in modernization of humanity, as people living in debt, jobs and other problem. The werewolf pack also living under world influence while blending on human society. The alpha rules and regulation deteriorating leaving basic rule remain, do not show werewolf form to any human. Story begin with a married young couple decided to leave their old pack to small town surrounded by forest, to their surprise another werewolf family have living next door. Several years passed as young couple has young boy name [A] and neighbor young girl as best childhood friend. As their reach to age 18 , their relationship as going more than friend. Both their family approved and make their own makeshift ritual to release their fully werewolf form and mark themself as soulmate. Unbeknown by their family, [A] and have sex many times and accidentally mark themself as soul bond before the night of ritual. As their ritual started, [A] was shocked that has grew larger than him. As he has failed to reversed the scene and get raped that night. Their family tries to cut lose, only to found that they have been soul bonded. A soul bond between alpha and beta, forbidden kind of bond.

PS: First post, yay
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this an idea for a story or an attempt at writing a story on the bulletin board?
 
The synopsis is optional (yea it was an attempt} can be ignored. Idea is male werewolf tried to assert his dominance to his mate that was stronger than himself. Story tag is core story (+ wrestling and humiliation can be put, also optional)
 
Just so you're aware, stories cannot be written in the bulletin board. They must be submitted to the site for approval. :) We'll say this is your idea for a story so it can stay in this board. Also, I did remove your reference to "adolescents having sex". That's a big no-no on this site.
 
Back
Top