So what did you eat tonight?

What IS 90210 ?

I had some strawberry trifle for my teat this evening.
I still don't have much in the taste bud department though. . . .

It's a late 80's early 90's soap opera based on a bunch of snotty teens from Beverly Hills. You didn't miss anything
 
Okay while is not "tonight," slave_ and I enjoyed a nice weekend breakfast of grilled turkey bacon, and over easy eggs with lots of chopped onion, garlic powder, oregano and black peppercorn while I melted mozzarella cheese on mine.
That kind of breakfast either gets my day going well or I collapse back in bed in a useless lump. Fortunately, I'm getting things done without any collapsing in sight!
 
I had this:
attachment.php



Ribeye from a young white face market steer we had that was sufferin' from constant bloat. He didn't make it to the sale barn.

Notice, there ain't no knife it that picture.
 

Attachments

  • supper.jpg
    supper.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Pork gyozas and rice with a soy sauce and sesame oil for dipping.

Yes, they are usually eaten with an entrée not as an entrée but damn they were good and had quite a bit to fill us up.
 
Pork gyozas and rice with a soy sauce and sesame oil for dipping.

Yes, they are usually eaten with an entrée not as an entrée but damn they were good and had quite a bit to fill us up.

It was very yummy!
 
Chili & cornbread.

It's not Texas style, and it has beans. :eek: We put in a few chipotle chiles, so it has a good smokey flavor. Temperature is headed down to 50°F tonight, so the extra heat will be appreciated. :)
 
Taco and burrito.

Now I'm have a frozen margarita. Oh wait, that's supposed to be in the What Are You Drinking thread! :eek:
 
I had this:

Ribeye from a young white face market steer we had that was sufferin' from constant bloat. He didn't make it to the sale barn.

Notice, there ain't no knife it that picture.

You know, I just noticed. That steak kinda looks like the state of Ohio. And about that big, too!
 
Since it was leftover night, dinner consisted of a melange of spaghetti, meat sauce, Italian sausage, pizza, pork tenderloin, green beans and a salad; all washed down with a pleasant Cabernet Sauvignon.
 
slave_ made a delicious tuna salad with mini farfalles, sweet peas, onions, dijon mustard, peppercorns and oregano.
 
It was pig out time at the Steak N' Shake. A triple steak burger with cheese, fries, onion rings and a chocolate shake. :D
 
Roman Empire style (multi-grain) polenta with greens in red sauce, left over cold smoked pork roast and leeks sauteed with bacon and cream washed down with more Old Vine Zinfandel.
 
cheese burger sliders and veggies with ranch dip tonight. quick and easy was the idea tonight. oh, and I made some awesome brownies earlier. yum!
 
Back
Top