To sleep away
the part of the day
that I cannot drink away"

Goodnight all. I'm off as well.

Master of puppets - Metallica

dieED-banging.png

Black Hole Sun

Soundgarden

Hey there Jd and Sienna. Happy Monday to you both and all other musical Litsters

Monday Morning

Fleetwood Mac

Hey there Honey, yup it certainly is.

Numb

Linkin Park

When will this torture end? This has definitely been a summer of "one day at a time". I should be studying. I really should. Then again, there isn't a time this summer when I should not be. :rolleyes: How are you Lit? Ready for fall? I've got most of my books in for my first semester at "real" college.

Numb

Linkin Park

When will this torture end? This has definitely been a summer of "one day at a time". I should be studying. I really should. Then again, there isn't a time this summer when I should not be. :rolleyes: How are you Lit? Ready for fall? I've got most of my books in for my first semester at "real" college.

Promise

Slash with Chris Cornell

I'm fine and enjoying my one days at a time very much. Definitely not in any hurry to get back to school yet.

Promise

Slash with Chris Cornell

I'm fine and enjoying my one days at a time very much. Definitely not in any hurry to get back to school yet.

Lucky Man

Emerson, Lake and Palmer

I've been going non-stop since X-mas. I'm tired of school and just get really started this fall. I piddled too long.

Present Tense - Pearl Jam

Not looking forward to school starting again either, and I'm a professor! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back