Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic Princess said:
You're kidding, right?

You and I do pretty well together... lol ;)

I'm Pm'ing you. I would like you to do me a favor ok? I know don't have heart failure that I am pming

MistyBluEyes said:
Yes you do. Do you have a lot of questions to ask?

how many questions are you allowed to ask?? cant you just put a question mark after each sentence? Thats cheating isnt it??

Beco said:
how many questions are you allowed to ask?? cant you just put a question mark after each sentence? Thats cheating isnt it??

LOL I see you catch on fast....if you are like certain people they try to get extra points for mulit questions for when they screw up and forget to ask a question. You would never forget to ask a question would you? You know you can ask as many questions as you like right? No you can't put a question mark after each sentence don't you know some of us are smart enough to catch that? :D

technically you could say;

I ate a salad for breakfast??? thats not really a question, right? see what im saying?? do you???

Beco said:
technically you could say;

I ate a salad for breakfast??? thats not really a question, right? see what im saying?? do you???

LMAO

Do you eat salad for breakfast? And you know I ask non-question questions all the time? I do see what your saying don't I?

MistyBluEyes said:
LMAO

Do you eat salad for breakfast? And you know I ask non-question questions all the time? I do see what your saying don't I?

You know your ass shot is hot, right?

MistyBluEyes said:
Thank you....I certainly get a lot of complaints when I take it down and put up a different one. So where is your ass shot?

the shots of my body parts are on my other computer which is in the shop....hope the repair man doesnt look at them. my ass isnt as pretty as yours, trust me

Beco said:
the shots of my body parts are on my other computer which is in the shop....hope the repair man doesnt look at them. my ass isnt as pretty as yours, trust me

Oh man did you forget to ask a question already? :eek: Do you think the repairman will look thru your computer? Will he like what he sees?

MistyBluEyes said:
Oh man did you forget to ask a question already? :eek: Do you think the repairman will look thru your computer? Will he like what he sees?

is it possible he will look at my private stuff? You think?

MistyBluEyes said:
I don't know, but even if he does, don't you think he will be professional enough not to let on?

One would think so wouldnt one?

TheOlderGuy said:
hey, misty, how's the walking going?

Hey TOG!!! Can you believe I took my first 2 steps yesterday without the aid of a walker or crutches? It was only 2 steps but it's a beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back