The Red Blades of King Calsuphur (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
Udorrea is the largest kingdom of the Nine Realms of Azi'alaga, which is a continent on the planet Areth. In the capital of Udorrea, Volsengard, sits Blackspire Keep, a huge castle with a tower in the center made of black marble. The tower is where the King of Udorrea and his Red Blades reside.

The Red Blades are battlemages specializing in black magic, and are entirely female. They often wear dark colors and are each awarded with a blood-red blade of their desired fashion, such as swords, axes, or daggers. The King also wields a red weapon and his Blades travel with him everywhere as both his apprentices and his lovers, forming a harem of sorts. Any children the King has with his Blades are considered royal princes or princesses, and the oldest son is considered the next hair to the throne.

Very recently, King Ladarsa passed away, and his oldest son, Calsuphur, has now ascended to the throne at age twenty-eight. Cal was very gifted in black magic from an early age, like most of the Royal Family. He has been a master of the arts for several years.

As is tradition, at the crowning ceremony of a new king, the previous ruler's Red Blades retire and the new king chooses several young females from noble houses to become his apprentices and lovers. These females are slaves by definition, as they are forbidden from refusing the call of their king. A king usually chooses the most beautiful women he can find, so long as they are gifted in magic. The number of Red Blades can increase over the years, but traditionally the king only chooses three on the day of his crowning, and these girls are almost always between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one. They are old enough to be gifted in magic but young enough to still require training and can be molded by their king.

So, today is King Calsuphur's crowning ceremony, and he has chosen three young females to be his apprentices -- you. You may be overjoyed to be chosen by the king, or devastated at the notion of being stolen away from your family, but regardless of how you feel, he has chosen you and you now belong to him. Obey and he will be good to you. Defy him and suffer his wrath. If you make it through the one year training period, the king will award you with a blood-red weapon and you will officially be a Red Blade. At that point, you will be considered a part of the Royal Family and command respect from the people of the kingdom. As a Red Blade you have the power to cut down all who stand in your way, so long as you stay true to the king and your goals do not interfere with his. You answer only to the king; everyone else is below you, other than your sister Blades.

I'm thinking maybe there is also a rebel faction called the Blue Blades that conspire to overthrow the Royal Family, considering them evil and corrupt because of their use of black magic. Kind of like Jedi and Sith in a medieval setting.

So, anyone interested? I would also consider other males to play Cal's younger brothers or cousins.
 
I would probably play two characters -- King Calsuphur and the leader of the Blue Blades.
 
Ooh, maybe the retired Blades help train the new girls, and maybe there is lesbian sex involved XD.
 
Back
Top