I probably shouldn't...

I love that line from Flash Gordon "Krytuss I'm bored"
Now how can AG be bored, bad weather,dead batteries?
Yeah I can see that is kind of rambling but your not bored now.

Well, I'm pretty new around here, but I turn my back for a few hours and you come up with yet more stunning images. ;)

*must check in more often*

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!
There - I said it - it's out!

Is it just me or is it kind of dull here lately? Not my thread I mean (though that's pretty dull too), but Lit in general?

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!

Is it just me or is it kind of dull here lately? Not my thread I mean (though that's pretty dull too), but Lit in general?
It can be. I know how you can liven it up though! :devil:

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!

Perhaps, however you should not be bored....eat chocolate;) ....Danish Chocolate!;):cool:

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!

I consider all that is occurring and with the new year, 2012 and all that is going on in the world, it is safe to state that most in the world are taking a deep breath to prepare for, what has been foretold, the end of the Mayan cycle. Energies will fluctuate more often as the end is near. kinda like holding your breathe before it's over.
Then, next year, it will be an exhale of relief as we begin the new cycle. I know there have been misleading information and such, but the main factor is that we are entering the new, where feminine energy will be the dominant and masculine energy will be passive. This is the time for you women to take a stand and change the world!!!
So, you can get Lit and the world out of this dull lapse.

I consider all that is occurring and with the new year, 2012 and all that is going on in the world, it is safe to state that most in the world are taking a deep breath to prepare for, what has been foretold, the end of the Mayan cycle. Energies will fluctuate more often as the end is near. kinda like holding your breathe before it's over.
Then, next year, it will be an exhale of relief as we begin the new cycle. I know there have been misleading information and such, but the main factor is that we are entering the new, where feminine energy will be the dominant and masculine energy will be passive. This is the time for you women to take a stand and change the world!!!

Ah, there's a mood-lifter if I ever saw one.

Haha -- thanks for at least making me laugh :)

Ah, there's a mood-lifter if I ever saw one.

Yeah, that must really have saved your day, right?

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!

Increasingly this is the only thread I visit - last glimmer of hope in a bleak decaying message board :devil:

I'M SO BORED AGAIN!

Last Monday was supposed to be blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. It all stacks up. Play the New Order song and dance about a bit maybe?

Increasingly this is the only thread I visit - last glimmer of hope in a bleak decaying message board :devil:

I was expecting your sentence to end in 'world' rather than 'message board'.

I'm a glass half-full person...

I'm glad you keep coming back....sorry to disappoint you that this thread is also boring....

And it will be even more boring over the next days - I'm going away with work till Monday....to that dreadfull place called the UK :S

I'm glad you keep coming back....sorry to disappoint you that this thread is also boring....

And it will be even more boring over the next days - I'm going away with work till Monday....to that dreadfull place called the UK :S

yeah, I know, too bad....

WAIT!

UK?

I'll get the kettle on!

Back