wife exhib/loving wife slow developement

hpycpl

Literotica Guru
I have a couple loving wife story ideas that involve a slow progress from a straight laced wife who will try to dress sexy to please her husband, evolving to mild exhibition, with an ending that includes going all the way to taking another lover . I think that the progression in order to be plausible needs to be slow to afford acclimation for both the wife and the husband with the fantasy. please contact me if you would like to explore this plot and go over the storyline.

I have a couple loving wife story ideas that involve a slow progress from a straight laced wife who will try to dress sexy to please her husband, evolving to mild exhibition, with an ending that includes going all the way to taking another lover . I think that the progression in order to be plausible needs to be slow to afford acclimation for both the wife and the husband with the fantasy. please contact me if you would like to explore this plot and go over the storyline.

what makes this story different? if you don't want to post your ideas here, pm me.

what makes this story different? if you don't want to post your ideas here, pm me.

Hi Jenn,

I don't think the ideas are so much different but more the way we get to the end. I think that in many stories there seems to be a rush to get the wife in bed and get to the sex rather than a slow seduction for the wife to make the transition step by step constantly pushing her moral envelope (and enjoying it ) along with the husband getting more and more turned on by the way his wife gets more and more daring. They both have to make a transition him by turning into a voyeur and her by eventually turning into a shared wife. I didn't elaborate on the story idea more to save space here and avoid typing (I hate to type with my two finger method. lol) I have no problem sharing. Let me know.

Very hot propics BTW.

I'd love to read a story with a slow build up. There are few gems on Lit, but more are always welcome.

one of the ideas

Here is the fantasy that I’ve been conjuring up that I think would make a great story. It may be lengthy but I think it will be good in the end. This may seem like I’m trying to compose this myself but I am an editor and by no means a writer. I do have some thoughts on where I think the plot should go.

There is a couple, Jack and Jill (any names will do)married for ten years. Jack as of late is into having his wife dress sexy and revealing for him whenever they go out, enjoying his view and appreciating the looks she gets from men. They had started going out to eat every Wednesday night, their “date night” in hopes of keeping their closeness that all their married friends had seemed to loose.

Here I thought a segment about a night out with sexy exposure and teasing followed by some hot sex to show the fun that was enjoyed by both. Maybe a POV from both. It would be good to show a little reluctance on Jill’s part turning into eventual enjoyment

The bad economy had started to take its toll on Jack’s business and they had to cut back on many things but they resolved to keep their weekly date. They both enjoyed each others company and Jack wasn’t about to loose his one night a week to show off his wife. Money was getting so tight that they started to consider Jill getting a job. As luck would have it a girlfriend of Jill’s let her know that her boss was looking for a tutor for his college student son. Apparently this kid was flunking out of school and his worst subject was American literature which was Jill’s major in college. The boss was willing to pay big bucks to have his kid pass.

Jill’s friend made an appointment for her with her boss and Jill kept it just to see if it would be worth it to tutor this wayward kid. When she met Mr. Smith she could tell he was very rich and very demanding by the clothes he wore and the way he treated his employees. He checked out her credentials and was satisfied that she would be able to the job. The matter of pay was a little different from what Jill expected. She would only be paid a minimum amount but there would be very lucrative bonuses paid for good grades. The setup was laid out so that smaller bonuses would be given for in class quizzes, and bigger bonuses for tests and a large bonus for midterm and semester grades, the better the grade the bigger the bonus. The boss explained that the only night she would be able to tutor the boy would be Wednesdays evenings as the other nights were taken up by football practice and another night class. Jill accepted the job. Mr. Smith told her he would be in contact with her to let her know when she could start.

Jill told Jack and he was very disappointed about loosing his Wednesdays. She assured him that they could still go out and she could go tutor after especially now that there was extra money coming in. That was ok with Jack.

One Wednesday while out on their “date night” Jill got a call on her cell. It was Mr. Smith and he wanted Jill to start that night. With him being the demanding type Jill couldn’t say no so she said she would be there at nine. As usual for their Wednesdays she was dressed very sexy a tight see thru top with a plunging neckline sweater over it with some skin tight pants and stiletto high heels. There would be no time to change before she went to the Smith’s but she figured she could just be careful about the neckline and it would be fine for that night. The son is handsome and built good and kind of a wise guy. That night he’s very attentive to the lessons and even more attentive to Jill’s chest. Jill notices and does her best to not flash, but blows it off as she thinks this young kid could never be interested in her.

Mr. Smith doesn’t know why but does notice his son’s interest in his studies and gives Jill a generous tip telling her he likes the fact that his son is now seemingly interested in schoolwork.

The next week Jill dresses for Jack but is careful to bring something to cover-up with for the lesson afterward. The kid (Tom) is not as attentive to his studies and lacks any enthusiasm. Mr. Smith notices it too and there is no tip that week.

The following week again Jill dresses for Jack and again brings an appropriate cover-up. Only this night is very warm and Jill can’t keep the sweater on. Again the interest returns and Jill starts to catch on. She thinks its flattering and is amused. She also thinks that if that’s what it takes, why not, it’s no more than she does while out with Jack, besides Jack will probably love to hear about it. Once again there is a nice tip for Jill at the end of the evening.

Week 4. Tom tells Jill about a quiz coming up and they go over the material. Tom is paying more attention to Jill’s outfit than the work and Jill tells him to concentrate. Tom tries to make a deal with Jill. If he studies real hard and concentrates on work for a half hour then they can have a half hour to have fun. They work hard for the ½ hr and then they start to relax but Tom isn’t happy and Jill asks why. He tells her it’s because she has her sweater on and she understands now that the fun is looking at her. She is wearing a plunging neckline top with tight pants so it won’t be so bad to take off the sweater. So she suggests that they play a card game and she takes off her sweater. There is another tip that night.

Week 5. The quiz is that Friday and they study hard for an hour. In her head Jill is already spending the money from the quiz bonus. Just as before Tom wants play time so Jill relents. This time she is wearing a see-thru top with a lacy bra underneath. Tom compliments her and she like it.

It can progress on and on from here getting more and more daring. I thought that Tom would start to ask her to wear special things for him. Also I thought that part of Tom’s class would be to critique a movie and they would have to watch it together getting close on the couch etc. then further down the road Tom might start asking to kiss or dance or cuddle etc. to finally end with Jill taking Tom’s cherry. This may be hard to believe in this day and age that a college kid is still a virgin but it would work here. Jill could be keeping Jack informed along the way and reaping the benefits of his energized excitement which also would get her off each night she was aroused by Tom. Jack may even encourage Jill.

I also thought it could be told in third person narrative with POVs from all characters. Let me know what you think.

I was thinking of doing a story like the OP mentioned, with some similarities and some differences. Here's my idea:

The main characters are a husband and wife that have been married for six or seven years. The both lived sheltered lives prior to being married and were both virgins when they were married.

The guy's old high-school friend (who had been equally innocent) returns from the Army with a lot more experience and a wife he'd met while in the military. Both the husband and wife realize immediately that the friend and his wife are much more open and outgoing sexually, which makes both of them uncomfortable in many situations, but both of them have interests in being more open themselves, which leads to a lot of exploration and mutual discovery.

The story would start out slowly, beginning with the wife being so shy that she won't even wear a two-piece bathing suit in front of her husband and that kind of thing. With reassurance from her husband's friend's wife, she takes little baby steps so as not to risk too much at one time. The things she does often embarass her husband, but he tries to be understanding and confides his own questions and insecurities in his old friend.

Here is the fantasy that I’ve been conjuring up that I think would make a great story. It may be lengthy but I think it will be good in the end. This may seem like I’m trying to compose this myself but I am an editor and by no means a writer. I do have some thoughts on where I think the plot should go.

There is a couple, Jack and Jill (any names will do)married for ten years. Jack as of late is into having his wife dress sexy and revealing for him whenever they go out, enjoying his view and appreciating the looks she gets from men. They had started going out to eat every Wednesday night, their “date night” in hopes of keeping their closeness that all their married friends had seemed to loose.

Here I thought a segment about a night out with sexy exposure and teasing followed by some hot sex to show the fun that was enjoyed by both. Maybe a POV from both. It would be good to show a little reluctance on Jill’s part turning into eventual enjoyment

The bad economy had started to take its toll on Jack’s business and they had to cut back on many things but they resolved to keep their weekly date. They both enjoyed each others company and Jack wasn’t about to loose his one night a week to show off his wife. Money was getting so tight that they started to consider Jill getting a job. As luck would have it a girlfriend of Jill’s let her know that her boss was looking for a tutor for his college student son. Apparently this kid was flunking out of school and his worst subject was American literature which was Jill’s major in college. The boss was willing to pay big bucks to have his kid pass.

Jill’s friend made an appointment for her with her boss and Jill kept it just to see if it would be worth it to tutor this wayward kid. When she met Mr. Smith she could tell he was very rich and very demanding by the clothes he wore and the way he treated his employees. He checked out her credentials and was satisfied that she would be able to the job. The matter of pay was a little different from what Jill expected. She would only be paid a minimum amount but there would be very lucrative bonuses paid for good grades. The setup was laid out so that smaller bonuses would be given for in class quizzes, and bigger bonuses for tests and a large bonus for midterm and semester grades, the better the grade the bigger the bonus. The boss explained that the only night she would be able to tutor the boy would be Wednesdays evenings as the other nights were taken up by football practice and another night class. Jill accepted the job. Mr. Smith told her he would be in contact with her to let her know when she could start.

Jill told Jack and he was very disappointed about loosing his Wednesdays. She assured him that they could still go out and she could go tutor after especially now that there was extra money coming in. That was ok with Jack.

One Wednesday while out on their “date night” Jill got a call on her cell. It was Mr. Smith and he wanted Jill to start that night. With him being the demanding type Jill couldn’t say no so she said she would be there at nine. As usual for their Wednesdays she was dressed very sexy a tight see thru top with a plunging neckline sweater over it with some skin tight pants and stiletto high heels. There would be no time to change before she went to the Smith’s but she figured she could just be careful about the neckline and it would be fine for that night. The son is handsome and built good and kind of a wise guy. That night he’s very attentive to the lessons and even more attentive to Jill’s chest. Jill notices and does her best to not flash, but blows it off as she thinks this young kid could never be interested in her.

Mr. Smith doesn’t know why but does notice his son’s interest in his studies and gives Jill a generous tip telling her he likes the fact that his son is now seemingly interested in schoolwork.

The next week Jill dresses for Jack but is careful to bring something to cover-up with for the lesson afterward. The kid (Tom) is not as attentive to his studies and lacks any enthusiasm. Mr. Smith notices it too and there is no tip that week.

The following week again Jill dresses for Jack and again brings an appropriate cover-up. Only this night is very warm and Jill can’t keep the sweater on. Again the interest returns and Jill starts to catch on. She thinks its flattering and is amused. She also thinks that if that’s what it takes, why not, it’s no more than she does while out with Jack, besides Jack will probably love to hear about it. Once again there is a nice tip for Jill at the end of the evening.

Week 4. Tom tells Jill about a quiz coming up and they go over the material. Tom is paying more attention to Jill’s outfit than the work and Jill tells him to concentrate. Tom tries to make a deal with Jill. If he studies real hard and concentrates on work for a half hour then they can have a half hour to have fun. They work hard for the ½ hr and then they start to relax but Tom isn’t happy and Jill asks why. He tells her it’s because she has her sweater on and she understands now that the fun is looking at her. She is wearing a plunging neckline top with tight pants so it won’t be so bad to take off the sweater. So she suggests that they play a card game and she takes off her sweater. There is another tip that night.

Week 5. The quiz is that Friday and they study hard for an hour. In her head Jill is already spending the money from the quiz bonus. Just as before Tom wants play time so Jill relents. This time she is wearing a see-thru top with a lacy bra underneath. Tom compliments her and she like it.

It can progress on and on from here getting more and more daring. I thought that Tom would start to ask her to wear special things for him. Also I thought that part of Tom’s class would be to critique a movie and they would have to watch it together getting close on the couch etc. then further down the road Tom might start asking to kiss or dance or cuddle etc. to finally end with Jill taking Tom’s cherry. This may be hard to believe in this day and age that a college kid is still a virgin but it would work here. Jill could be keeping Jack informed along the way and reaping the benefits of his energized excitement which also would get her off each night she was aroused by Tom. Jack may even encourage Jill.

I also thought it could be told in third person narrative with POVs from all characters. Let me know what you think.

I think that it is positively brilliant and had the potential to be a masterpiece. You are correct in stating that most of these stories have the wife going out one evening for an innocent drink and ends up balling some handsome stranger completely out of the blue. Please keep pushing this idea as it seems a sure winner.

loving wives is a bitch - no pun - of a feedback category.

I disagree! Loving Wives is where I get the most feedback. Of course, it is mostly negative, but even negative feedback is better than no feedback.

If you want lots of positive feedback, incest seems to be the best category.

I think that it is positively brilliant and had the potential to be a masterpiece. You are correct in stating that most of these stories have the wife going out one evening for an innocent drink and ends up balling some handsome stranger completely out of the blue. Please keep pushing this idea as it seems a sure winner.
gr8****

I love the idea too! find a writer and let us know when its on-line!

Last edited:

Thanks Hotsnatch.

The problem is getting a good writer that will take the time to develop some one else's idea. This is the first time I tried posting an idea here though, I hope I get good results.
It seems that all the better writers are flooded with people asking for their own personal fantasy to be made into a story.

I wish I could write, I tried a couple times but no luck. I'm a good editor though...lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

This thread lost its' popularity. Maybe the story line isn't as intriguing as I thought...

Here is another that has been bouncing around in my head\, it has the same starting premiss......

The bad economy had started to take its toll on Jack’s business and they had to cut back on many things but they resolved to keep their weekly date. They both enjoyed each others company and Jack wasn’t about to loose his one night a week to show off his wife. Money was getting so tight that they started to consider Jill getting a job. As luck would have it a girlfriend of Jill’s let her know that her boss was looking for a book keeper. Jill is very versed in the computer accounting software.
She meets this young businessman who is very handsome and fit. his job for her is to enter in all the weeks business on his home computer. he set up a room as an office that she would have to herself. and he is to pay her in cash each night for her time. The night he wants her to work is the same as date night so Jack and Jill decide they can go out for date night and drop Jill off at this guy's house right after dinner.
They do just that and everything is fine and Jill and her boss are getting along nicely, each night he would bring her a soda and a light snack and insist that she take a break. Also there is a mutual attraction going on between them.
Jill manages to keep Jack happy by dressing sexy for him on date night and wearing a sweater or blazer over it when she goes to work.
On the third night she wears a very sheer top and no bra under a nice wool blazer. you can clearly see her nipples through the top. That night as she is working she notices that it is getting unbearably warm and is starting to actually sweat. She has to cool off so she takes off the heavy wool jacket since she figures she will hear her boss coming with the break refreshments. She gets so involved with what she is doing that she doesn't hear her boss come in with the snack and is caught with just the shear top on. She doesn't know what to do so she just acts like there is nothing wrong and has her snack and a casual conversation with him while trying not to be too obviously covering up with her arms in front of her chest. At the end of the night when she is leaving and getting paid she finds that he overpaid her by $200. She told him he made a mistake and tries to give the money back but he say7s that there was no mistake, the extra money was because he liked the way she dressed that night and if she would dress the same next time she would get the extra money again.
When Jack picks her up that night she tells him and it excites him and he likes the extra money. he encourages Jill to dress revealing for him again but Jill is afraid it might get out of hand. he does get her to dress sexy and the next time her boss spends more time with her and asking questions about her entries in the computer while looking over her shoulder and getting closer. break time sodas are eventually replaced by wine and you can tell where it will go from there...or maybe not????

Please contact me if anyone would like to attempt to write this story or the first one or both!.

love these kinds of stories but I'd love there to be a lactating wife that doesn't take a lover but seduces her own son in front of his dad/her hubby...during pillow talk, hubby dares wife to go further and further...resulting in: oops, she's pregnant again!

I like your ideas, they could be turned into a really great, slow moving story or rp.
Love your thinking. ;)

Thanks Ella, the thinking comes easy....finding a good writer is the hard part! ;)

I think we need new interest in this thread! it started out good but seemed to fizzle out!

still no authors lining up to take on these ideas!!!

This is my first thread/idea posting. Is this good response ? Am I expecting too much?

my wife is always telling me that I'm impatient! Maybe she's right! ......NNaaaaahhhhhh!! ;-)

I really don't understand the attraction

of a man believing it's okay for his wife to screw another man. Take it from the guy who broke the nose and knocked out a tooth of the man he caught with his wife. Are they really, (really) that many men out there that get turned on by watching their wife fuck someone else. I just find that so hard to believe.
From a woman's stand point, could you ever love or respect a man who allows you to have sex with another?

of a man believing it's okay for his wife to screw another man. Take it from the guy who broke the nose and knocked out a tooth of the man he caught with his wife. Are they really, (really) that many men out there that get turned on by watching their wife fuck someone else. I just find that so hard to believe.
From a woman's stand point, could you ever love or respect a man who allows you to have sex with another?

I think it's more fantasy than anything most of the time. The same goes for having your girlfriend/wife get with another woman. Maybe a lot of people would like it, but maybe they'd really be jealous, too.

its more about fantasy than attraction

I agree that I would have a hard time having something like these stories happen to me and my wife in real life but the fantasy has alot of husbands/boyfriends intrigued. There is the trophy wife aspect to consider here, lots of guys like to have the reassurance that their spouse is still attractive to others or they get a thrill out of having something that the other guy can't. There is also the type that has their wife's pleasure as their first and foremost goal even if it means they have to play second fiddle. I think that might be similar to when there is a great desire to watch her masturbate, the joy of watching her cum. And also there is the voyeur factor, for some watching is better than doing.

I don't think anyone knows why this works for sure or that any one person will have the same motivations as another. You may need a bank of psychiatrists to even start to decipher this and many more things that get us going....

It's all in the motivation

I'm sure every guy loves having a beautiful wife, trophy wife if you will, but when a woman works at being as fit and pretty as she can be, it should be for two reason, pride in herself, and the pride of her husband. It should NOT have any to do with attracting the attentions of other men. If that is her motivation, you have problems.
I remember, when I was first dating my wife before we were married. We had been together for several month and, as far as I knew, neither of us was dating others. We had gone out to a club for some drinks and dancing. After we had danced quite a bit already, a man came over to our table and asked her if she would like to dance. Before she had a chance to answer, I said no thanks, I didn't want to. He looked at me and said, I'm talking to the lady. I stood up and said the lady was with me. He backed down and left.
She, of course, was indigent and said I did not own her and she would dance with someone else if she wanted.
I explained, to her, it maybe just a dance, but he is a man, and a man never JUST wants to dance. He wanted to hold her, touch her, and to try and make time with her. That's what being a man is all about, at least with most. By coming to the table like that was not respectful to me. If a man wants to ask a lady to dance he should have come to the table and asked ME if he could ask her. By-passing me was not the thing to do.
No, a woman is not a possession, nor property, or even a trophy, but you have her love, I believe you have the right to protect that love.

This is totally off subject, but relevant and a little insightful (at least for me). I’ve been working on some projects and one of the projects put me in touch with a couples who lives about 50 miles south. Anyway, the husband is an attorney and the wife is a school teacher both are in their 50’s (almost cliché). They are swingers and nudist. She educated me on both. Anyway, what I thought was interesting was her talking about swinger parties. That she liked to have 2-3 younger men as most of the older husbands have issues (medical and side effects of medications) that hinders their sexual performance. So by having the younger men, the wives get to have some fun.

So like professional wrestling, what if the wife loves sex and needs more, so the husband has a tag team partner. When he reaches his maximum, he tags a new man into the ring. Only in this case the ring is a bed?

Hi Jenn,

I don't think the ideas are so much different but more the way we get to the end. I think that in many stories there seems to be a rush to get the wife in bed and get to the sex rather than a slow seduction for the wife to make the transition step by step constantly pushing her moral envelope (and enjoying it ) along with the husband getting more and more turned on by the way his wife gets more and more daring. They both have to make a transition him by turning into a voyeur and her by eventually turning into a shared wife. I didn't elaborate on the story idea more to save space here and avoid typing (I hate to type with my two finger method. lol) I have no problem sharing. Let me know.

Very hot propics BTW.

I think it can work..but there are some things to address..you talk about a college kid being a virgin is inrealistic...if he has an overbearing father that is watchign his every move...went to an all boys school..and a severly structured schedule...perhapse he is curious because his lack of experience..he fumbles with jill....he and jill bond because jill has sympathy for him because of his fathers no nonsense approach. the son in thir talking mentions a new girlfriend...the son states at a time that he is nervous about this big date night because of his inexperience. jill offers to tutor him in the ways of dating and relationships and then it turns a little into her showing how to please a woman...of course he would have to mantain the good grades because this type of information is not cheap..the education is worth it...since jill hears about the kids experience and then starts to think about the kids exploits..this excites her and she then begins to incorporate role play with her husband..teacher student, perhapse. just a thought..let me know if you would like some more ideas...I would almost follow more with the idea of her exploits and the husband being a dine note..but benefiting...

Back