The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, gosh! what a long day *flops onto seating and puts boots up*. A Lagavulin and a champagne truffle are badly needed over here.

I had a soppy cry today when I found my last year's students' feedback online and it was all so appreciative that I burst into tears. I had to go into Isolated Blurt and have a sniffle, I got some very nice support there too.

I have also sewn two badges back on the cub top (the dragons, HP! facing the right way and properly at the top of the sleeves, sigh), fought with petulant piglet (and won, yeay!), made a demi-goddess's dagger for tomorrow's book day, made Bolognese sauce - sufficient to freeze down for future feeding frenzies, and fed tea and biscuits to the painters.

I saw Neko posting about that fab advert with the shetland pony dancing to Fleetwood Mac's Everywhere. I love that ad, and I looked up the original Fleetwood M video for it too. It was a most romantic story-vid about a highwayman, I nearly cried all over again. Lovely.

:rose:

Makes the effort to release Naoklo from the Wall.

<<< Heave >>>​

Victory !

Last edited:
Oh dear, gosh! what a long day *flops onto seating and puts boots up*. A Lagavulin and a champagne truffle are badly needed over here.

I had a soppy cry today when I found my last year's students' feedback online and it was all so appreciative that I burst into tears. I had to go into Isolated Blurt and have a sniffle, I got some very nice support there too.

I have also sewn two badges back on the cub top (the dragons, HP! facing the right way and properly at the top of the sleeves, sigh), fought with petulant piglet (and won, yeay!), made a demi-goddess's dagger for tomorrow's book day, made Bolognese sauce - sufficient to freeze down for future feeding frenzies, and fed tea and biscuits to the painters.

I saw Neko posting about that fab advert with the shetland pony dancing to Fleetwood Mac's Everywhere. I love that ad, and I looked up the original Fleetwood M video for it too. It was a most romantic story-vid about a highwayman, I nearly cried all over again. Lovely.

Something compelling about dancing ponies. Oh, dear, can I keep my socks on? It's kind of chilly here.

Sorry to pop in and out. Got to go. I hope everyone has a wonderful chat.

Not sure what's more stressful; taking a bunch of calls, or helping an intern take calls while listening in.

Helping the intern. You get to worry about both parts.

I'm with HP - you have less control over the flow of the call when you're listening to the intern.

Well, I let her take the calls for the first half of the day. She wasn't too bad, only had to bail her out a couple of times. My co-workers were surprised I had even let her take control of my computer and phone. They all know I'm a big control freak. :eek:

*slides over, cold beer in hand* Glad you made it home safely, john. Beer?

*Takes a much needed sip of the cold beer* Ah! You're an angel, Anna. :)

Two more days until the weekend, right? I've actually put the next chapter on hold for a short time, still outlining it though. Decided to crack into a couple games I had received over the past year and neglected.

*Takes a much needed sip of the cold beer* Ah! You're an angel, Anna. :)

Two more days until the weekend, right? I've actually put the next chapter on hold for a short time, still outlining it though. Decided to crack into a couple games I had received over the past year and neglected.

You're welcome. :)

Games? That reminds me of something I need to work into my next "Brad" story. *making notes*

I'm glad.
THe Flying Rhine Maiden it up, as is my first one in Horner Springs.
It's the most productive I've been for months.
:D

Hey, HP, where do you mean? Sorry to be such an ignoramus. Are you talking about that hilarious story about the ballet?

Here's a cup of tea for you and I'll put on some breakfast. Here's a cup of tea for Neko. What would you like for breakfast, dear?

Hey, HP, where do you mean? Sorry to be such an ignoramus. Are you talking about that hilarious story about the ballet?

Here's a cup of tea for you and I'll put on some breakfast. Here's a cup of tea for Neko. What would you like for breakfast, dear?

Hi Sir Kindly Dragon, HP! Good morning, Naoko! It's night here, but I could use a cup of tea...maybe Sleeptime?

Oh My God! I smacked the nose of a newbie. Ordinarily I really try to take care of them and warn them if somebody is picking them up to chew their bones, but this one made me so cross! Cat fight alert in SpikeLonginus's thread! Tee hee hee! ROFL.
:devil:

Oh My God! I smacked the nose of a newbie. Ordinarily I really try to take care of them and warn them if somebody is picking them up to chew their bones, but this one made me so cross! Cat fight alert in SpikeLonginus's thread! Tee hee hee! ROFL.
:devil:

I'll get my whistle and penalty flags. :caning: My money's on Naoko.:nana:

I'll get my whistle and penalty flags. :caning: My money's on Naoko.:nana:

LOL, bring your camera HP.

Now for a nice cup of tea before I go off to make the Fella's sandwiches, *stretches, yawns and makes small tigress growl*. I love the smell of newbie in the morning. ;)

LOL, bring your camera HP.

Now for a nice cup of tea before I go off to make the Fella's sandwiches, *stretches, yawns and makes small tigress growl*. I love the smell of newbie in the morning. ;)

LOL. You were definitely doing a low bombing maneuver this morning. Methinks the newbie will be a tad shell shock tomorrow.

LOL. You were definitely doing a low bombing maneuver this morning. Methinks the newbie will be a tad shell shock tomorrow.

Who cares. At least I got over myself and went back to Six Words. That's the main thing. I was so sad thinking I couldn't behave badly in there any more. ROFL.

Who cares. At least I got over myself and went back to Six Words. That's the main thing. I was so sad thinking I couldn't behave badly in there any more. ROFL.

It's really late here. Thanks for the tea and floor show, Naoko. ;) I'll catch you tomorrow. Bye.

So this is what has happened to the Naked Party. Endless meanderings and off-the-cuff comentary interspersed with casual flirtations.

Nice to see some things never change. :D

So this is what has happened to the Naked Party. Endless meanderings and off-the-cuff comentary interspersed with casual flirtations.

Nice to see some things never change. :D

Why, hello-o-o there. And would you care for a cup of tea or coffee? Breakfast?

Why, hello-o-o there. And would you care for a cup of tea or coffee? Breakfast?

Considering it's almost 2 a.m. here, my choice would be another beer. But I have that, thanks.

I just figured I'd check in to the old stomping ground before joining the little missus in bed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back