Guess who's going with me to prom? (Closed for rugersp101)

BernadetteRochelle

Opinionated Bitch
Abbey Shultz wandered into her classroom at Toronto High. After arranging her “I hate Mondays” mug, she sat at her desk and opened her plan book. The school board-approved curriculum dictated that her Senior English class read Beowulf over the next two weeks. Abbey wondered if she could get away with showing the 2007 film adaptation if she could get her students to finish the novel in time.

The bell rang and the young men and women, not much younger than Abbey herself, filed in. Half had their noses in their smartphones. Abbey let the class settle in, joking and laughing for five minutes after the bell that announced the start of class. “Okay guys,” she said. “We’re going to be reading a 1,200- year-old book-length poem from England. The language is so old, Shakespeare would find it as confusing as we find Shakespeare’s most troublesome plays.”

The students groaned. A few huffed and folded their arms. One young man kicked back in his chair and picked up his phone in defiance. “Did I mention guys with swords hacking demons apart?” Said Abbey in a near sexual coy voice.

For the remainder of the class, Abbey drew detailed maps of North-Western Europe on the whiteboard, diagramed waves of invasions by Angles, Saxons, and Jutes, and discussed in broad strokes the culture clash between Celtic Paganism and Roman Christianity. The young teacher pulled out every performance trick she knew. Most of the students seemed engaged, and no one fell asleep.

A high-pitched bong indicated the beginning of afternoon announcements. The gravely, high-pitched drone of the school secretary oozed noxiously from the loudspeaker in the corner of Abbey’s room.

“…and the entire Toronto High staff would like to congratulate Janis Woods for being accepted to Tulane University in Louisiana in the U.S. and Tyrone Jefferson for his acceptance to Cégep de Saint-Laurent in Montreal. Also, tickets to the Junior/Senior prom will be on sale all next week during lunch period, please stop by the office and purchase your tickets then.”

The students chattered excitedly about the upcoming prom. Several girls twittered about going downtown to buy their gowns together. A few guys bragged about getting lucky with their dates. One boy, named James cracked his knuckles lazily and boasted about his own would-be conquest. “Nancy, the captain of the cheer squad? I’m gonna bang her at my parent’s cabin at the after-party.”

“If she agrees to go with you maybe.” Said Glen, a mousy little star student, quite uncharacteristically.

“Oh, she’ll be begging me to take her to prom. Who’d go with you, you faggoty turd.” Sneered James.

Thoroughly cowed, Glen bowed his head and remained silent.

Abbie HATED how some of the other students treated Glen. He might be only around five and a half feet tall and wore the kind of coke-bottle eyeglasses you’d expect someone’s grandfather would have worn in the 1980s, but he was a gentle soul, funny, and brilliant. And kind of sexy in a nerdy way, Abbie thought. It was at that moment that Abbie formulated the ultimate lesson for James and the other damn bullies, she would take Glen to the prom.

As the end-of-day bell rang Abbie called out, “Don’t forget to read lines 1 through 1491 for tomorrow! Don’t worry about the preface and notes, we’ll discuss all of that in class tomorrow.” As her students dashed out the classroom door Abbie wondered how the hell she was going to pull off her plan.

Abbie Shultz:
bigstock-pretty-teacher-smiling-at-came-69887626.jpg

Abbie sighed deeply when Glenn stayed behind after class to ask for more homework. "You already have an A+ in my class. Unofficially, you have an A+++ but I can't give you more than one hundred out of one hundred." Abbie shifted her gaze slightly downward to look her student directly in the eye. "It isn't healthy to be throwing yourself so hard into your studies. How do you have the time? Don't you play video games or work part-time or play sports or date?

Abbie felt terrible for scolding her top student. "Look Glenn you're my smartest student, probably the smartest person I KNOW. I just don't want to see you throw your life away chasing something you already have." Abbie reached across the desk to cup his cheek in her soft hand. "You need to have some more fun in your life. No one wants to see you miserable!"

Abbie immediately regretted her automatic reaction. He was so cute, so hard on himself, but he was still her student. A teacher doesn't touch their students. Abbie stiffened and hastily withdrew her hand. Clearing her throat she said, "I suppose you could always write me a two-page essay on the implications of the treatment of Grendel's Mother in Beowulf vis-a-vie modern feminism.

Abbie thought for a moment then smiled softly at Glenn. "AND...I want you to do something fun on your computer and report back to me on your experience after class tomorrow." She turned from her student and started packing up her notes and dry erase markers. Suddenly looking up, Abbie called over her shoulder, "I'll see you next class. And it's MS. Shultz by the way!"

The bell rang and Abbie tapped her wristwatch. "Okay everyone, five more minutes and then we start." A guy on the tennis team took the time to ask a long-legged blonde to the prom. "Of course, Chad." She replied in mock astonishment. The girl threw her arms around the young man as he twirled her around. The class erupted in a salacious "woo".

Some muttering from the corner of the room was quickly followed by snickers as Rachel, a stoner and perpetual d-student, sauntered up to Glenn. Her black tank top was filled out by firm, round breasts. Small gauges hung from her ears and a small stud glistened at the far edge of her nostril. "Hi Glenn," she cooed, half looking at the floor. "I know we've never hung out much but...you see...would you like to go to the prom with me?" Before the little bookworm could reply, Rachel's angelic features twisted into a mocking grin. "As if!" She laughed, smacking Glenn hard on the back of his head. A chorus of snicker and yips erupted from the far corner as Rachel swayed back to her seat. Her friends high-fived her, one passed her a twenty.

"EXCUSE ME!" Abbie suddenly roared. "I will not have some little bitch trying to humiliate one of my students." Abbie hastily scrawled a discipline form and slammed it on Rachel's desk. "You can think about your cruel behavior during in-school suspension for the next three weeks." Rachel stared blankly at her teacher. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Said Abbie. "Get the hell out of my sight!" Abbie felt an exhilarating rush as the young woman fled to the office.

There was no doubt that Abbie had profoundly overreacted. She knew that three weeks of the suspension was a punishment that grossly exceeded the crime. But Abbie didn't care, no one messed with her Glenn and defending him sent a thrilling fire through her veins. As the class sat stunned, the teacher cleared her throat, smoothed her skirt, and began the lesson.

Abbie began class promptly at the bell. There was a heaviness to the class that seemed to radiate from Rachel's empty desk. Glenn received multiple grim glares from the stoner corner. "Alright class," the teacher said. "Each of you will read twenty lines from last night's reading, then we will have a pop quiz. If there is any remaining time, you may read from the Canterbury Tales. A plump boy with muscular arms asked if the class was reading the tales next. "No," Abbie said with no further elaboration.

Each student read his or her passage and Abbie corrected every mispronunciation, every pause, every lapse of enunciation or elocution. Glenn was last. As he haltingly read, Abbie remained silent. When the star student finished Abbie applauded.

"What the fuck?" Said the fat boy. "He didn't do no better than some of us."

Abbie glared. "Would you like to join your little friend in suspension?" She growled. When her anger abated, the teacher handed out the pop-quiz. The class silently answered questions such as "Dendritic: Elm:: ____: Ocrhid" and "Mythical king of Ireland directly responsible for animal abuse at the Tower of London." The bell rang once more and Abbie collected the mostly-blank pages from her students.

Out in the hallway, one of the football co-captains, a hulk of a blond-haired, blue-eyed, bonehead was waiting for Glenn. "Thanks for turning Ms. Shultz into a cunt you cock-sucker!" The jock sent a quick jab to Glenn's stomach, causing him to double over. Shifting his weight from his first blow, the jock followed through with an uppercut to Glenn's nose. Glenn was knocked back to the floor, his nostrils freely bleeding. The bully raised his foot for a wicked stomp. "You ready to have your nuts crushed, fag-boy? Do you even have any?"

Abbie ran out of her room after hearing the noise. "What the fuck are you doing? I'll have you expelled for this!" Screamed the English teacher at a volume that surprised even her. As other faculty members hauled the jock away, Abbie helped Glenn to his feet. She applied pressure to her student's nose with her naked hand.

When the crowd that had gathered to watch the fight and its aftermath had retreated, Abbie looked Glenn grimly in the eye though she bore a sweet smile on her lips. "Glenn honey, would you like to help me teach these bullies a lesson?"

Abbie looked Glenn deeply in the eyes. She quickly jerked her head around to make sure that no students or staff could overhear her. The teacher placed her hands firmly on her student's shoulders and bent forward to whisper in his ear. "I love your idea of changing those jerk's locker combinations, maybe leaving some clues to the new numbers that troglodytes like they are could never solve. But I was thinking of something more impactful. Besides which, some young man might actually scrape enough brain cells together to figure out it was you who did it. No, I'm thinking of something that will make them eat crow as well as improve your social standing at this school."

Abbie idly rubbed her thumb across a spot of dried blood on Glenn's cheek. Finding herself blushing openly, she suddenly had difficulty meeting Glenn's eye. Her hand trailed down to his, her fingers lightly brushing her students. "Glenn...would you go to prom with me?"

A few seconds of silence passed and Abbie spoke again, a bit nervously. "I'll be in disguise of course... at least until the right moment." A small trill of anxiety sprang up from the base of Abbie's spine. Did she go too far? Would her voicing her idea destroy her perfect learning relationship with her favorite student? Would he say no? For a few quickened breathes Abbie was back at her own high-school, hoping against hope that her crush would ask her to prom.

The night of the Prom arrived and a black stretch limo pulled up to Glenn's parents' house. The driver hopped out to open the back passenger's side door. From the brightly-lit interior, a leggy beauty emerged. She wore an ensemble that while not obscene, was wildly inappropriate for a high school prom. The woman's mask and wig hid the soft, sweet features of Abbie Shultz. Abbie knocked on the door, waiting to take her favorite student out for the night of his life.
2a8063337b633910bf6d0db1e23ea71a--sexy-hot-girls-masquerade-masks.jpg

Abbie accepted the corsage from Glenn, smiling as his fingers brushed her forearm. As he opened the door for her she gave a playful, almost mocking curtsy. Abbie slid into the limo, being careful not to flash her date. What she wore under her short gown was a surprise for later.

When Glenn joined her in the back of the limo and buckled up, Abbie laughed. "There's no need to play the boy scout tonight, sweetie."

" So what am I supposed to call you tonight? I know if I called you MS. Shultz our whole plan is out the window and I if I call you Abby that might be bad as well." Said Glenn, with an endearing, almost sexy nervousness.

Abbie placed a reassuring hand on Glenn's knee. "Just call me, 'Kitty'." She said, her fingers lingering on his knee. Her hand traveled an inch or two higher and gently squeezed.

After a decadent meal, Abbie and Glenn arrived at the prom. Abbie got more than a few glances from guys whose dates either fumed or eye-rolled in response. One young man's girlfriend even decked him in the arm for staring open-mouthed.

"Kitty when we were in the back of the limo you said 'There's no need to play the boy scout tonight, sweetie.' But my grandpa said to me ' Glen when you go on a date with a young lady open the door for her.'" Glenn said.

Abbie found herself blushing as she gazed deep into her student's eyes. "Sweetie, I know that you're the very picture of a gentleman, that's why I love you. I mean what I love ABOUT you. I just wanted you to have a great time and relax is all." Taking Glenn's hand, Abbie squeezed it affectionately. "Well, don't just stand there, show me off! That's what we're here for isn't it?"

Abbie lifted her hand, still enclosed in Glenn's and did a quick, flirty spin. Laughing at a joke that Glenn never told, Abbie placed her palm firmly on his chest and stroked it. "You are soo cool!" She sighed loud enough for nearby revelers to hear over the thumping music. "Where do you come up with that stuff?"

Glenn seemed a bit uncomfortable yet again. Abbie decided then and there that it would be her personal mission to help Glenn get over his shyness. But why was that decision causing the breath to catch in the back of her throat and her knees to weaken a bit?

"Kitty, would you like to get our prom pictures taken first or do you want to dance first?" Asked Glenn, ever the gallant prom date.

"Oh, let's dance first!" Chirped Abbie. "We'll have plenty of time for my big surprise photo session later." Abbie took Glenn's hand again and led him with a whoop to the dancefloor.

Glenn spun Abbie across the dancefloor for a dizzying well over an hour. In the haze of her delight, Abbie had little idea how much time had actually passed. Abbie's joyous laughter erupted from time to time as she lost herself in the intimate joy of dancing. Occasionally, particularly when Abbie thought others were watching them, she performed a provocative move, grinding her ass into Glenn's crotch or squatting low with her face inches from his lap.

When the dances slowed, Abbie buried her face in Glenn's shoulder and breathed in his sweet, musky aroma as they swayed. The two dancers clung to each other, feeling the heat of slightly sped-up heartbeats. Abbie found her lips hovering ever so close to Glenn's before demuring, pretending to have merely be whispering how much fun she was having.

Abbie could feel that Glenn was tiring, but she didn't want their time on the dance floor to end. She knew she was being selfish, but her mind filled with thoughts of a long line of girls waiting to date Glenn after tonight was over. Unconsciously she dug her nails into Glenn's arm. "Sorry about that!" Abbie said with a goofy grin, breaking their wordless reverie.

As Glenn led them to one of the tables that encircled the dancefloor, he said," I am sorry I have to cut our dancing so short but I need to rest for a few minutes. After I have rested can we get the prom pictures? I want to have a nice memory of this fantastic evening that I can show to my kids and my grandkids when I tell them I went to the prom with the most beautiful young lady at my high school."

Abbie let out an enchanted "Aww." "Glenn sweetie, it's so cute that your thinking about starting a family one day when you're so young! Most guys your age are more concerned with scoring some hot pussy." Abbie playfully punched Glenn in the arm with her last remark. Her eyes returned to thier deep, soul-locking stare. "I want kids someday too Glenn." She whispered.

After a tension-filled pause of silence, Abbie let out a hearty laugh. "Of course we can get our pictures taken. But I want to warn you that this part of my plan requires you to be anything BUT a gentleman."

Abbie had hoped to perform a rather theatrical display when her and Glenn's picture was taken, but that might end the evening in a hurry and Abbie wanted to spend every second she could with her date. Glenn respectfully, softly, cradled her waist for an intimate, if chaste, portrait.

Sitting back down at a table, Abbie caught her date staring rather blatantly at her considerable cleavage. "So he DOES have a pulse." Abbie thought, pleased that her student found her body so enticing.

A pink flush played along Abbie's face as Glenn kissed her cheek. She briefly thought of turning her head and planting a lingering probing kiss on her date's lips but didn't want to startle such a consummate gentleman.

As they chatted, Glenn said, "Kitty I am not like most guys I don't want to just go around having sex with every woman that I meet. are you having a nice time because I am really enjoying myself."

Abbie wondered if Glenn was a virgin, she had assumed that the short young man in the front row of her English class was, but she had chastised herself for pre-judging. Now she wasn't sure anymore and that uncertainty awakened something primal at the root of her spine.

A delighted flush crept across Abbie's face as Glenn kissed her cheek. Her reflex was to turn her head and plant a long, probing kiss on her date's lips, but she feared to unnerve such a consummate gentleman.

" Would you like to dance again?" Asked Glenn.

Abbie took his hand and rushed him back to the dance floor. "I thought you'd never ask. I think it's about time to show you some moves I picked up in college." She laughed huskily.

When Glenn asked Abbie about her dance moves, she was ready for the next phase of her plan. The chaperones (one of which was her colleague in the English department) had all stepped outside for a smoke at once. Abbie knew that they would be out there jabbering and enjoying their cancer sticks for several minutes at least. Hurrying off to the table closest to the dance floor, Abbie took a chair and placed it next to Glenn, bumping a few dancing students out of her way. With a laugh and a toss of her hair, she knocked her date into the chair.

Abbie smiled as she ran her hands over Glenn's chest. She lifted one of her long legs and placed it on her dates' shoulder for a moment. She returned her foot to the floor and cupped Glenn's cheek as she twirled around, bending deeply at the waist and to display her tight, round ass as she swayed her hips to the music on the sound system. She was no stripper, but she knew how to put on a show.

The other prom-goers all glared in awe and make a semi-circle around Abbie and Glenn. Abbie spun around again and tossed her hair as she sauntered towards Glenn at an achingly slow pace. She theatrically undid three of the buttons on Glenn's shirt, a few of the girls who were watching whistled at the sight of his bare chest. With a provocative wink, Abbie straddled her date's lap and began grinding her ass and pussy against his crotch. She desperately hoped that Glenn could feel that she wasn't wearing panties.

Abbie's pussy began to moisten as dozens of people (including many of her students) watched with various mixtures of shock and lust as she gave her date an intense lapdance on the dancefloor.

Abbie knew that the chaperones would likely be returning soon. Leaning forward, she planted a deep, lingering kiss on Glenn's lips. Purring, she spoke to the encircling crowd. "Do you see this man? This is the smartest, hottest, sexiest man I have ever met. I may not be lucky enough for him to be with me forever, but tonight he belongs to me!"

A lump formed in Abbie's throat as she realized that she fully believed every word she had just said. She couldn't pretend to herself this was about justice or even helping her student become braver and more popular. This was about her own desires.

Abbie whispered in her date's ear. "Would you like head somewhere else, or are you still enjoying the prom?"

Back