A Long Lost Love (Closed)

Izzy was stunned that he was admitting that he had held a torch for her all of those years. She had always liked Damian and had been very upset when he had suddenly disappeared, but she had never thought for a moment that he spared another thought about her.

"So..." Izzy said as she cleared her throat and took another sip of her wine. "What did you do while you looked at those nude photos?"

She was teasing, playing coy, testing the waters. She had no idea how Damian might react to it but she hoped it might be in a positive way.
 
Damian had been all over the world, and with a few women over the years, but the only one who he had actually held onto in his thoughts had been her. He could see she was shocked, but he was simply being truthful with her.

As she asked him what he had done while looking at the nude photo's of her he smirked ever so slightly.

" Well, the first time I came across them I closed the window... I knew you and wasn't sure if I should be looking at you that way."

He smiled and didn't seem offended by the question at all.

" The next time I had time off though, I went back to the sites and admired how beautiful you were, imagining what I might have done had I been there with you."

He admitted to fantasizing about her, about being with her. He clearly wanted her, in many different ways though he still held himself back, not sure what she wanted for herself.
 
“Well, you’re here with me now, aren’t you?” Izzy said, nearly challengeing hik to make a move. “What will you do now?”
 
He nodded as she said that he was there with him, and even as she asked what he'd do, Damian shifted and reaching forwards he first set his wine glass down before that soft smile of his turned into a grin.

" Well, I suppose that I am going to make some fantasies into reality."

He moved from his 'side' of the couch and traversing the slight distance he climbed over her, his one hand moving to snake behind her neck as he didn't bother to ask if she was sure, instead he pulled her a bit and pressed a deep kiss to her lips, his other hand bracing off the side arm of the couch, perching over her slightly, not fully pressing up against her just yet. Instead he decided to keep that kiss and his hand as the only point of contact, his lips kissing deeply, searing his desires into hers as a groan of pure unbridled desire escaped him.
 
Izzy let out a long sigh as Damian moved to her side of the sofa and kissed her deeply, his hand holding her still with gentle pressure at the back of her neck. She shivered and whimpered, letting him hear the sounds of her pleasure as he feasted on her lips. She'd be an absolute liar if she said she hadn't wanted Damian to kiss her. She had wanted that since high school. And now, he was giving her just what she wanted and more.
 
Damian was very much relieved when she didn't move away from him as he climbed over the couch to her, and even as she shivered, her little whimpers only caused him to groan in return, it clear that they both had wanted this for a long time. Breaking the kiss after a moment just to take a breath, he looked to her for a moment before he pressed another kiss to her lips, his own sounds of desire open and not hidden at all.

Sinking his weight onto her he pressed her into the couch as his fingers moved from her neck through her hair, his lips pressing hers open even as his tongue wasn't shy in following, his heavy solid body settling over hers, pressing, pinning and ensuring that she wasn't going to be going anywhere as his tongue demanded entrance into her mouth, exploring, tasting, enjoying this moment!
 
Scott could be aggressive when they were making love, but this was a new type of aggression that had Izzy burning from the inside out. Damian settled over her, pinning her to the sofa with his muscular frame as he parted their lips and her tongue was soon dueling with his own. She let out a sigh, her hands gripping his shoulders as she encouraged him to go further and take them both to where they wanted to be.
 
Damian wouldn't know what the difference between himself and Scott was when it came to being lovers, but for Damian he wanted to savor this moment, and let Izzy enjoy herself as well. As her tongue came out to duel with his own he groaned to her sigh, and even as she encouraged him to go further, to do more Damian for a few moments didn't do that, instead wanting to take her breath away with that kiss.

Finally though he broke the kiss and grinning to her, his fingers moved back to her neck as he gently held her, his eyes burning with desire for her.

" Hmm... even better than in my fantasies..."

He grinned though and turning his head he leaned in and kissed along her jawline to her ear, giving the lobe a gentle tug as the hand which had braced over her moved, fingers scraping over her sides through her dress, his hot heavy whisper going into her ear.

" Oh Izzy... I missed you."

His fingers seemed to want to claw right through her dress, but for now he slid that hand over her hip and thigh, feeling the left side of her as he kissed and nibbled on her neck and ear, searching out to learn what her sensitive spots were, a lot of women were sensitive in one of the two, so he was learning about her even as he was touching and caressing her, his fingers hiking her dress up until he was able to squeeze and touch bare skin, he not holding back anymore.
 
"Jesus, Damian." Izzy asked as he was suddenly kissing along her jaw and throat, nipping at her ear until she moaned hotly.

His hands were everywhere at once, smoothing down her dress before finally pulling the fabric up. She could feel cool air on her thighs before his hands were gripping naked skin and squeezing until her thighs parted for him. She was slightly embarrassed that he was going to be able to tell how aroused she really was when he reached her panties.
 
Damian groaned at her little outburst, though he grinned even so. He held nothing back as he grew hard, his cock throbbing in his pants.

" Do you want me to stop?"

He had a good idea of the answer, especially as her thighs spread for him. Yet he didn't rush there, instead his lips continued to torment her neck and ear as his palm slid along her thigh, with each pass getting closer to her panties without actually getting there.

He was going to savor her, every inch of her!!
 
"No." Izzy hissed out as Damien continued to suckle and nip at her throat. "I don't want you to stop at all."

It could have been the wine talking, but Izzy was honestly enjoying this. Damian was in no rush, taking his time to feel her soft skin and set her on fire.

"Do you have protection?" Izzy asked as an after thought.
 
Damian smiled as she hissed out her reply, though as she did he was moving his lips down to the area where her neck met her shoulder, though even as he felt her toned smooth thigh he gave it a squeeze.

Hearing her question though he smiled.

" yes, I do though for now I'm going to enjoy tasting you Izzy..."

From there he returned to her shoulder, his teeth grabbing her dress pulling at it as he growled, clearly wanting more access to naked skin even as his thumb grazed her panties finally, feeling how soaked and aroused she was.. his own hardness pushing against her thigh, the very thick member rubbing against her openly letting her feel the very thick and very hard trapped cock wanting to get more access to her!
 
"Damian, you're huge." She whispered as he ground his thick member against her thigh, the feel of his through his pants making her realize just what they were doing.

She gasped as his teeth pulled at the shoulder of her dress, exposing her skin as his thumb brushed against her panties. She was soaking wet, the wetness apparent as he pushed her skirt further up and over her hips.
 
Damian grinned as she said that, though he groaned as he felt just how soaked she was.

" I'm certainly not small, but I'm thicker than I am long."

He mumbled that as he found purchase in pulling the strap of her dress aside, and as he did he proceeded to kiss and nibble along her bared area along her upper chest.

" you're soaked, I love it Izzy..."

His thumb rubbed along her pants covered slit until he was pressing on her clit, his eyes watching her as he continued with his attentions, kindling her desires into full flame as he growled and ground into her thigh, letting her feel how hungry he was for her and yet he didn't rush it, instead wanting to enjoy every moment of it.
 
"Fuck..." Izzy groaned as he found her clit and pressed intently to see her reaction. "Damian, you're driving me crazy."

Her head was spinning from the wine, from the feeling of him grinding against her leg, from his lips on her chest, and from his fingers pressing intimately against her crotch. She was flushed red, showing even through her tan as she let her eyes close to simply drift in the midst of that sensation.
 
Damian grinned into her skin as Izzy swore, though as she said that Damian lifted his head to look to her though he moved himself a bit, just enough so that he was over her again.

" Well that's the point Izzy... and besides, you have the cutest expressions when you're being driven crazy."

He didn't let up on his attentions on her clit, but he did move, shifting back he guided her to sit up before his hand left her clit for a moment, he instead pulling her hiked up dress up and off her, getting her to help by lifting her arms, though as he tossed it aside he groaned at the sight of her.

" The pictures doesn't do you justice."

He grumbled, though for him he was still in his silver shirt and gray shorts, his VERY impressive hard on making quite the tent as he eyed her with pure desire in his eyes, though he grinned and reaching to himself he yanked his shirt up and off, baring his toned and VERY fit torso to her view.
 
Last edited:
Izzy shivered as she sat there in front of Damian, partially clothed as he continued to stroke her clit through her panties. When he removed his shirt, she stared for a long while. It wasn't the first time that she had seen him shirtless, but it was definitely a different circumstance this time. They were being intimate, about to take the next step in a relationship that had been growing since high school.

"The pictures never do me justice." Izzy countered back, glancing down at her bra and panties before she looked back up at him.
 
Damian grinned as she shivered, the moment not lost on him as he set the dress aside, letting it drop to the ground. His smile only widened as she countered that, though he admired her almost naked flesh, he moved his hand back between her legs and rubbed over her panties.

"well, I'll just have to explore each and every inch of you Izzy."

Watching her reactions though he reached forward and with his other hand he puled her up, his hand supported her neck as he pulled her right up against him. His palm continued to grind against her clit through her panties before he deeply kissed her again, not willing to rush this, though the truth was his cock was trapped within his shorts, straining to break free and pleasure her in VERY intimate ways.
 
Izzy's hips flexed against his palm as he continued to rub and pet her slick pussy and clit. Kissing him again, she let her fingers trail to his short hair, holding onto him as she sighed. This should have happened back in high school, but it was almost like a dream come true now. It was everything she had ever wanted.

Letting her hand move from his hair, she took hold of his wrist and encouraged him to slip his hand beneath her panties to touch her bare flesh. The long groan that issued from her throat told him just how much she enjoyed the feeling of his fingers on her skin.

"If you keep it up, I'm going to cum." Izzy whispered as their kiss broke, her dark eyes staring into his for a long moment as she panted with the heat of the moment.
 
Damian smiled to himself as her hips flexed, her panties absolutely soaked with her desire he wasn't holding back himself, though as he kissed her he knew within himself that this had been a long time in the making, but was glad he had actually had a chance to let her know he hadn't forgotten her.

As she took hold of his wrist though he listened to that long groan which issued from her and even as she whispered that he looked right back to her as he curled a thick calloused finger and sank it into her hot spasming depths.

" That's all right Izzy... I want to see, and feel it... I'm going to see how many times I can make you cum..."

His palm ground into her soaked lips and clit, his eyes watching her as he quickly began to finger her, pushing her closer and closer to that edge of pleasurable peak, not stopping until she'd do just as she said, cum and enjoy herself doing so! His focus was on her, he was thrilled to give her this, and had much more planned for her as well!
 
Izzy's lips parted in a gasp as he suddenly sank his fingers deeply into her body, his palm grinding into her clit. Her belly clenched hard as he fingered her quickly, staring into her eyes as she watched the pleasure start to spread through her body. She had always been a sucker for a quick fingering, getting her off when she was least expecting it.

"Damian..." She whispered, her fingers clenching his wrist tightly as her hips flexed against his fingers, helping him to drive her towards that peak. "Fuck."

She let out a cry after a moment, her eyes rolling back slightly as her orgasm washed over her, soaking his hand as her body gripped at his fingers.
 
Damian grinned as she gasped like that, and soon after the first finger sunk into her spasming depths a second joined it, stretching her tight pussy a bit though not too much, instead it seemed he instinctively understood what she needed and when she needed it.

As she whispered that out he didn't bother to respond that time, instead he simply continued what he was doing, working her right up and over that peak.

" Do it Izzy... that's it cum for me."

He purred and even as she went through her orgasm Damian groaned at the sight of her though he didn't let up, fingering her through her orgasm, pushing it out, extending it to the limits as his palm ground her clit hard, his focus on her, watching her every expression as he worked her through her first orgasm of the night.

Only when she was fully done did he still his fingers inside her, and leaning forwards he placed a soft kiss onto her plump panting lips before he grinned.

" What do you think, should we move this to the bedroom?"

He wasn't rushing her, he just wanted to know what she wanted to do. After all Unlike with Scott Damian was focused on HER pleasure, not just his own.
 
Izzy had never cheated on a boyfriend or significant other in her life. Damian was asking her to take that final step and she couldn't help the guilty feeling in her belly as she suddenly nodded to his request to move to the bedroom.

"Promise me you're not going to tell anyone about this." She said softly as he pressed against her so intimately. "I don't know who you might tell, but just promise me all the same."
 
Damian gently slid his fingers from her depths and even as she suddenly nodded, as he stayed there for a moment though he nodded gently.

" Izzy, I have no interest in telling anyone else about us if that's not what you want. I completely understand and will go off your desire for privacy. I promise it."

He leaned in and gently kissed her lips again before he climbed off her but instead of helping her up he scooped her up into his arms, holding her as he grinned to himself.

" Let's go."

He mused as he had already locked the front door when she had come in, so he carried her through to his bedroom, a simple room with some artwork and a nice big Queen sized bed from IKEA. Letting her down then he looked to her as he reached down and began to work at the belt buckle of his shorts, his desire for her not waning in the least!
 
Izzy let out a gasp as Damian scooped her off the sofa like she weighed nothing and took her into the bedroom, promising that he wouldn't tell anyone if she didn't want the affair to get out. She had to trust that their history together would mean that he would keep his word.

Once he sat her back down on her feet in the bedroom, she watched as he reached for the band of his shorts, intent to get himself naked. As he did that, she was pulling off her panties and then reaching for the snap of her bra, ready to give him an eye full.
 
Back
Top