Relaxed guy looking for a fwb

Lookin2880

Experienced
Hello all!

I'm 32. Capt Picard hairstyle brown hair, blue eyes. Medium build. I was never good at describing myself lol.

I am from Maryland. I'm looking for a female friend in the DMV area. Someone I can talk to and hang out with. As with many people I am looking for more of a friend with benefits. I love sex (I know, we all do) but Its been a bit for me.

I love all women. All shapes and sizes. I am a boob man. Condoms are a must. I am D&D free and want you to be as well.

I've met a few people from here before so let me know if you're interested. If you have any recommendations on how to make this post better, I'm all for help there too lol.

Looking forward to hearing back. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Good luck!

ps - it’s niggling me - what’s D&D free? Because I’m assuming it’s not Dungeons & Dragons which is where my head went to... :eek:

Thank you for the bump! I've talked with a number of very cool people so far. Here's to many more!

Good luck!

ps - it’s niggling me - what’s D&D free? Because I’m assuming it’s not Dungeons & Dragons which is where my head went to... :eek:

Not gonna lie, that's where my head went as well. Nerds of the world unite...

It's been a while, but I'm back. I'm 38 now, but the rest still rings true. Here's hoping I can find a friend.

Still just looking for a female friend.

Still looking for a ladyfriend. I live in the 240/301/410 area if that helps. My KiK is Lookin28808, or you can DM me here if that's better for you.

Back