Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good Thai food, it could one of several dishes I love.

Have you ever thought about your epitaph?

Not really. I figure I go a few years....:cool:

I hope that people say I was a good guy. *shrugs*

If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

Ha! I get it!

That's an impossible question for me. I love places that can be explored.. architecture, history, art, people, food.. all of it

What will be the next occasion that will cause you to decorate your house?

Other than something on the door...it will probably be Halloween - when my kids were little I would do all the holidays but now that they are older they don't appreciate it so I don't bother.

Would you live somewhere else if you could - barring job and money issues?

Other than something on the door...it will probably be Halloween - when my kids were little I would do all the holidays but now that they are older they don't appreciate it so I don't bother.

Would you live somewhere else if you could - barring job and money issues?

Yes...without a doubt

If you could live any place else, where would it be?

Yes...without a doubt

If you could live any place else, where would it be?

Hawaii...don't care where in Hawaii...just Hawaii.

Do you have something that you do every weekend or are you a free spirit on the weekends?

Hawaii...don't care where in Hawaii...just Hawaii.

Do you have something that you do every weekend or are you a free spirit on the weekends?

I guess you can call it a free spirit without choice. This time of year, I wish I was snowboarding every weekend.

Where is the top spot on your travel dream list?

I guess you can call it a free spirit without choice. This time of year, I wish I was snowboarding every weekend.

Where is the top spot on your travel dream list?

I’d love to explore Italy, already working on my vocabulary. 🙂

What are you tired of hearing about?

I’d love to explore Italy, already working on my vocabulary. 🙂

What are you tired of hearing about?

I am sick and tired of people enabling and defending our incompetent, piece of shit president. People who know better, and have the ability to do something about it, but violate their oath to serve and defend the United Sates every second they chose to do nothing.

Do you follow politics?

No, we already have the best money can buy.

Ever been to anger management training?

No, we already have the best money can buy.

Ever been to anger management training?

Nope, not me. I'm pretty mellow. When I get mad I stop talking. That's when my kids know they REALLY fucked up...mom yelling is no biggie, but when she stops? Then there's a problem!

How do you come with stress?

I assume you meant cope with stress. I seem to be able to cum when stressed and cope with stress. It kind of runs off of my back. I don’t know why.

Nope, not me. I'm pretty mellow. When I get mad I stop talking. That's when my kids know they REALLY fucked up...mom yelling is no biggie, but when she stops? Then there's a problem!

How do you come with stress?

Cannabis - it’s legal don’t freak.

What career would you choose if you had a “do over”?

Cannabis - it’s legal don’t freak.

What career would you choose if you had a “do over”?

I would go into forensic psychology...I am fascinated by the criminal mind.

What's the best part about where you live?

Nothing, I live exactly where I want to.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Cuba, but just for a 6 months.

If you had to choose between joining the military during War times and 10 years in jail, what would you choose ?

Cuba, but just for a 6 months.

If you had to choose between joining the military during War times and 10 years in jail, what would you choose ?

Joining the military, I'l like to think I'd be able to do some good if called upon.

What's your favorite place you've traveled to?

Joining the military, I'l like to think I'd be able to do some good if called upon.

What's your favorite place you've traveled to?

That’s a tough question. The last place that took my breath away was Alaska. It was amazingly beautiful.

Do you prefer to make the first move in a relationship or to have someone else make the first move?

That’s a tough question. The last place that took my breath away was Alaska. It was amazingly beautiful.

Do you prefer to make the first move in a relationship or to have someone else make the first move?
I am generally the move maker, though I fantasize of a woman making the first move on me

Do you prefer to initiate sexy time or do you rely on your partner to initiate?

I am generally the move maker, though I fantasize of a woman making the first move on me

It is a rarity, isn’t it? I have always enjoyed it when it happened.

Do you prefer to initiate sexy time or do you rely on your partner to initiate?

I usually have to present. That gets her going. Makes her feel desired.

Will you exercise this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back