Mom/daughter bodyswaps to get grandkids

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
“When are you gonna give me some grandkids?”

“If you want them so bad, why don’t YOU make them?”

Married woman is tired of mom’s harping on about having grandkids. It’s not that she’s against having kids, it’s just that between her husband’s job keeping him away a lot and her own career,she doesn’t feel she has time to deal with a pregnancy.

Mom won’t relent though, so daughter, frustrated, demands her mother switch with her if she wants grandkids so bad. Which leads to them looking up a spell (they’re drunk at the time), and Casting it. When husband comes back, he finds his mother-in-law asking him to sit down and explains the situation while his wife is flummoxed.

Turns out the spell can’t be reversed until the reason for the swap occurs...so she has to have a kid while in her daughter’s body, so mom better get started. Mom of course suddenly changes her tune but between her son in laws listful stares and her daughter knowing her body in and out, she relents.

Daughter’s job has her mostly online or by phone so she has that covered and Mom didn’t work so there’s no problem there. Husband loves getting to come home to two horny women when it’s time for conceiving...only thing is, mom was visiting and needs to go back to her husband.

What happens next?

Does daughter stall for time and just keep up their taboo lifestyle at home?

Do they come clean to Dad?

Does daughter try to pretend to be mom in front of dad, or does dad figure something’s up?


One version I thought was that Dad’s birthday comes up and Mom normally begrudgingly only has sex with him on his birthday. Daughter at first considers just telling him no but when she calls her mom in the middle of sex, she goes through with it and then cuddles with him afterwards, encouraging him and eventually getting him to fuck her again...then again. Turns out her dad has skill, he’s just gotten rusty from the lack of experience and intimacy with his wife. Does daughter come clean to mom, or is she in for a surprise after they switch back?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thirty or so years ago there was a short story by a famous female author in Playboy magazine. I just can't recall her name right now. Plot was that two male friends wanted to swap wives and one wife didn't want to. So the friends set up an elaborate ruse so they could swap anyway. The next day the deceived wife was on top of the world. So happy that her husband had finally figured out how to fuck. She confessed it was the first time he ever given her an orgasm. She wanted him to do EXACTLY what he did last night forever. (Of course it hadn't been him.)

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it. -Anonymous

Lisa Ann
 
Another Idea:

After switch, mom and daughter find out more about each other’s specific kinks.

For example:

Daughter goes home (in mom’s body) and comes home to another couple with her father. Turns out mom’s a swinger/dad likes to watch.

Meanwhile: mom gets a call from her daughters best friend, who calls her up for a good pussy licking. More shocked that her daughter is cheating, she calls son in law, who sheepishly admits daughter is submissive with women and has a bit of a reputation (best friend was supposed to be out of the country).

Or, they think they have found out the others kink...but call it very, very wrong.

For example: daughter gets invited to by mom’s friend for a “massage” dad seems pretty excited so daughter thinks mom’s friend is just being coy. She winds up fucking her in the backyard, only to have to quickly come up with a cover story for the friend’s husband. Turns out friend really did just want to practice (dad was just excited at the thought).

Or: mom gets invited for a night out on the town with daughter’s friends and finds the club has a gloryhole and people are openly having sex in the club. Husband have the okay for everything but anal and vaginal so she starts blowing and licking like mad and comes back to the firiends wit her face covered in cum...only to discover they had just come for the thrill of being at a club where sex was going on, not actually participating
 
Back
Top