Litiquette VI

How close do you think Literotica reflects your real life?

• 100%, The way I interact here is exactly how I interact in real life

Votes: 39 20.2%
  • 0%, Are you crazy. Literotica is as far away from my real life as anything could possibly be and I l

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • 50%, It's close to my real life, at least how I interact publicly

Votes: 43 22.3%
  • 50% I'm far more kinky, naughty, filthy here than I am in real life.

Votes: 87 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindred spirits. My point exactly. ;)

thumb_how-you-lay-when-you-want-him-to-dick-you-27591744.png

Curious....

So if the "non attractive" ones are sexy and seem to garner interest and the good looking are at times cold and boring, which do men honestly want to date?

....in my experiences it is the eye candy regardless of personality and such.

Maybe one day men will see value in the rest of us. 🙂

I’ll admit that looks play a role in selection and often take the early rounds. But, when the bout grows longer, it’s easy to see that visual effects matter little and who she is matters most.

Julybaby said it straight up. Nice job.

You can spot sexy a mile away, it a glow in her smile, walk, the way she carries herself. And it gets even better when you hear the confidence in her voice.

How do I fit in, I’m going with bona fide sexy minx today.
Tomorrow it might be your average coffee drinking milf.
I like changing it up.

Julybaby said it straight up. Nice job.

You can spot sexy a mile away, it a glow in her smile, walk, the way she carries herself. And it gets even better when you hear the confidence in her voice.

How do I fit in, I’m going with bona fide sexy minx today.
Tomorrow it might be your average coffee drinking milf.
I like changing it up.

Either of those suit you well and there's no doubt about that at all. Yep, a smile, a good dose of confidence and the right walk radiate sexy.

There's a super old song (I have no clue what the name is and I didn't want to bother looking up the lyric to find the name but by now I could have searched and found the song title and artist and saved myself a lot of extra typic but instead you all get to enjoy my stream of consciousness) that had a lyric that asked the question "what do you get when you fall in love?"

Is the answer universal? The aspects of love are obviously different but is true love universal for all?

There's a super old song (I have no clue what the name is and I didn't want to bother looking up the lyric to find the name but by now I could have searched and found the song title and artist and saved myself a lot of extra typic but instead you all get to enjoy my stream of consciousness) that had a lyric that asked the question "what do you get when you fall in love?"

Is the answer universal? The aspects of love are obviously different but is true love universal for all?
So happy to see you, Papa C. :)

I don't think it is universal in the details, but I think it is universal in the generals. There are the physical aspects of feeling love that everyone recognizes because they are biological.

But the details behind why you love someone are very different. So you may have one of those thunderbolt moments where you find true love or a quiet love that grows into a pure, true once in a lifetime kind of love. But those variations are what make it delicious.

and-wuvtwue-wuv-will-fowwow-you-fowevah.jpg

And then it was Friday.

Orgasm prediction time. How many will you have between now and 8am Monday morning?

And then it was Friday.

Orgasm prediction time. How many will you have between now and 8am Monday morning?

One. Possibly two. And it'll happen between grocery shopping and Target shopping. Don't hold me to that, though.

I’d give up:
gourmet coffee and chocolates and settle for Dunkin’ Donuts and Dove.
I’ll cut my vacations 2 day shorter.
No drinking on Tuesdays and Thursdays
No more than 6 pairs of new shoes per year.
*doesn't include boots*
Reduce my showers to only 20 mins.
Substitute Cottonelle toilet paper instead of Charmin
Promise to eat left overs.
Reduce grumbling by 25% when it comes to laundry, inlaws and junk mail.
And promise to ask for help when I need help.
*accepting friendly reminders when necessary.*

I like this list!

And then it was Friday.

Okay, it's a little unfair to predict now since it's halfway through the weekend, but I'll go with 6. Sunday morning is my jam.

One. Possibly two. And it'll happen between grocery shopping and Target shopping. Don't hold me to that, though.

You silly boys and your one and done orgasms. ;)

Okay, it's a little unfair to predict now since it's halfway through the weekend, but I'll go with 6. Sunday morning is my jam.

6?! That’s it in your allalonerockingthenokidshousepleasewhycantthisbeme!

Swallows hard and blushes, I’m past 6 and it’s early Saturday night.
Thinks about tonight, does the sexy wink to hubby and smiles.
And then Sunday. Oh boy!! Holy bejesus.
I’m going with, giggles... 20.
Calls myself slighkly insatiable and darts off to shower.

6?! That’s it in your allalonerockingthenokidshousepleasewhycantthisbeme!

Swallows hard and blushes, I’m past 6 and it’s early Saturday night.
Thinks about tonight, does the sexy wink to hubby and smiles.
And then Sunday. Oh boy!! Holy bejesus.
I’m going with, giggles... 20.
Calls myself slighkly insatiable and darts off to shower.
*bows down to the queen* ;)

You silly boys and your one and done orgasms. ;)

Hey, blame my balls! :p

Damn, wander away for a bit and the place becomes a ghost town.

If you had one place in time you could go back and resurrect, where would it be and of course the why is as important as the where.

Damn, wander away for a bit and the place becomes a ghost town.

If you had one place in time you could go back and resurrect, where would it be and of course the why is as important as the where.

I’m not sure I ready to give up my one ticket on resurrecting a particular moment today. Nothing comes to mind thats tugging to be relived. A few instances are there where I don’t remember exact details, but I can still pull the feelings from my long term memory and enjoy them.
Play, rewind, pause.... thank god they're not on VHS, the tape would be done for. Mmmmhmm
But when I’m ready to cash in, I want that moment to be filled with butterflies, shaking hands of anticipation, some 80s shit music playing in the background while I’m giggling and attempting to dribbling a basketball half dressed and blindfolded. Yes, that seems like the perfect mix.

Wait a minute D... this one's not a necrothread yet. Your loosing your edge here. Dig a little deeper. Or find the right buttons to push at the least. :D

I know, right? Two months wasn't the best, but I did like the gif. Also #FuckOlly

Wait a minute D... this one's not a necrothread yet. Your loosing your edge here. Dig a little deeper. Or find the right buttons to push at the least. :D

Jon Snow pushes alllllllllll my right buttons. Just sayin'. :D

Come on D... give us a thoughtful, intellectual question to answer... or something. No promises I won't have to google it if you use weird words tho. :cool:

Wayyyyyy too much pressure

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back