Name A Litster You Appreciate Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Lit friend, for my daily daily messages, encrypted with our own special nerd star wars lingo.

A very special person, for giving me some fun thread Q&A based messages.

Also to a sweet dragon, for being him... And allowing me to touch base with my inner karaoke queen tonight.

Pony even though our chat was short & rbijon the smooth operator.

L:rose:

Royce for a really nice compliment. And I'll appreciate the Litster who tells me which member MMW stands for

[QUOTEoyce=RConnors;77483476]I appreciate all the lovely ladies who come here everyday and put themselves out there for us. I admire so many for wanting to be more of who they'd like to be and gaining the confidence here to do that. I respect them all and adore so many for their beautiful hearts and what they share openly with us.:heart:[/QUOTE]

Very nicely put...spot on...and the same to all the gentlemen of Lit, ...at least in my personal opinion, you just put in wonderful words...hope you don't mind me using your words:rose:

I appreciate the Am Pic Lister's who came into the PG today to post. Some perhaps for their first time. Its great to see people finding new threads, new people and having fun.

Very nicely put...spot on...and the same to all the gentlemen of Lit, ...at least in my personal opinion, you just put in wonderful words...hope you don't mind me using your words:rose:

The words should be said by all, don't you think sweet lady.;):kiss:[/QUOTE]

oh I concur...I like the sweet lady term...very charming:rose:

oh I concur...I like the sweet lady term...very charming:rose:

Aren't all women ladies until they get behind closed doors? :devil::kiss:[/QUOTE]

ahhh you made me smile with that one my friend...and, well maybe you didn't know this...but, my smile is the second best thing I can do with my mouth...I can prove it :D

ahhh you made me smile with that one my friend...and, well maybe you didn't know this...but, my smile is the second best thing I can do with my mouth...I can prove it :D

Offering your services? :devil:[/QUOTE]

I would be delighted to ...get behind closed door with you sir...:rose:

I appreciate Kellee. I appreciate tonguelust.
And I'll do more when I get home.

CallMeTim
MakeMeWet69
JamesLewis
JamieGeo

Each of the above for reaching out and being so caring and kind to me...

And GiggleGasm for her beautiful HumanKind thread and for sharing her beautiful touching heart and stories...

:heart:

Then don't post in them.

Oh look! The rare Rainshine butterfly has made an appearance. Perhaps she will lit on one of her designated places and use her legs to press and manipulate that which is beneath them and wonderful things will appear elsewhere for others to enjoy. ;)

That would be most appreciative.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back