Looking for a Woman to go on Vacation

Matt12191982

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Posts
1,295
I have a large sum of money and finally decide it's time to travel again.... but this time, I want to take a stranger with me. Looking for someone who'll want to visit the places that reflect my interests - classic movies/music/humor (and some nice weather wouldn't hurt!)

Any woman is welcome. You could be genuinely interested, or just taking advantage of a free 6-month trip and wanting to experience something new - my lifestyle. And I'd love to go step by step, the meeting process, conversations, events, schedules, etc...

Send me a PM if you have any questions. If not, PM me and let's get started :)
 
Last edited:
Interesting, I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to not have the pressure of a day job.
 
Sounds like a start. Tell us a bit about what you are like. Women are generally less interested in money than men maybe, but I like the life opportunities as much as anyone
 
I love movies from the 1930-70s, music of the 60s/70s, and I love to laugh, and I love stand-up comedy. I also play musical instruments and write, so this would be part of the trip, but of course there's improvisation, as well as things you might want to do.

I'm a nice, fun guy who needs someone with a sense of humor. And someone with a great imagination and curiosity. I love to compare and learn about people and places too.

You know, I uploaded some actual trips of mine here,
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1495730
 
Back
Top