Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

*Gladly accepting the invitation in, Fun smiles. He's escorted to to the front room and takes in the decor. Rustic, but classy. An inviting fire to drive the chill out of the day as well as a comfortable feeling that the room is really "lived in" adds to it's ambiance and charm. He notices the chocolates next to a bouquet of flowers on the table and smiles inwardly.*

Thank you, a coffee would be great. I don't usually eat lunch, but I always have coffee whenever I can.

*He eases into the comfortable couch and adjusts himself for comfort. Her giggle has made an embarrassing "situation" worse and he does not want to offend his new friend and host*

Playing hooky would be a great escape from work today. I've been secretly hoping for an emergency all morning, but the fates are conspiring against me.
 
Thank you, a coffee would be great. I don't usually eat lunch, but I always have coffee whenever I can.

Pleased that she can provide him with at least the most basic of refreshments, she heads for the kitchen and flicks on the coffee machine which is ready primed.

"It won't be long,"

She tells him as she sits beside him on the sofa, ensuring he has plenty of space to seat himself comfortably.

Playing hooky would be a great escape from work today. I've been secretly hoping for an emergency all morning, but the fates are conspiring against me.

She throws him a demure.

"I can work on becoming an emergency if that would help...?"

Mischief dances in her eyes as she extends the seemingly innocent offer.

"So you've been reading some of the stories around here, Fun?
I'd love to know more about your writing and interests... if that's not too inquisitive a question, of course...."
 
"Oh, you would be a most welcome Emergency indeed.;)" he replies wondering how long he can stay away before anyone notices.

"As I mentioned at the Inn yesterday, I've been lurking for quite a while. And honestly I've found a lot of stuff that I never really thought much about before that has at the very least sparked some curiosity.

For example, I've never really given the whole D/s world a lot of thought before, but when done well it's very exciting. I don't think I could do extreme things like heavy whipping or severe pain. I just don't have a frame of reference for it.

I like the sensual, mild D/s, I'm going to pleasure you until you literally melt stuff. I also like some of the adventure/action stuff I've read as well. I'm pretty open minded and am willing to give almost anything a try at least once.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how your Possession thread plays out. I think that has a lot of potential."
 

"Oh, you would be a most welcome Emergency indeed.;)"

She smiled at his words, thoroughly enjoying his company as she listens attentively to his comments about his reading and his interests.

"I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how your Possession thread plays out. I think that has a lot of potential."

She smiled.

"Ah, you've been reading some of my stuff? Yes, that could be interesting.
I have 3 stories with Dan, my co-writer for that story. We're exploring totally different themes and angles with each story."


She hesitates before asking.

"Did you notice my stories with DarelHute at all? They do have a D/s theme to them, though 'Katherine' may be a bit too extreme for your tastes...?"

She rises to fetch the coffee leaving her guest to consider, returning with a coffee pot, two mugs, sugar, cream and a plate of homemade white and dark chocolate cookies.

"Do help yourself to any 'accompaniments',"

She invites setting the tray down on a table near the couch and pouring two mugs full of the aromatic brew.
 
"Did you notice my stories with DarelHute at all? They do have a D/s theme to them, though 'Katherine' may be a bit too extreme for your tastes...?"
"I have not read those stories yet, but I will make a point of it tonight, and I will gladly provide feedback." He smiled as the aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafts through the air between them.

She rises to go to the kitchen and he can't help but notice how her skirt had risen and snugged against her gorgeous bottom. Was it his imagination or was there more wiggle to that walk than necessary? Hmmm... Regardless a welcome sight indeed.

The return sight was also welcome. Her generous bosom bouncing slightly as she juggled the coffee and some snacks.

Do help yourself to any 'accompaniments'

Catching a quick peek as her blouse swung forward when she bent over the table to set the items down and pour two mugs, he could not help himself. The light cascading through the window caught her hair and exploded in a kaleidoscope of colors. He leaned forward and gently kissed her full lips. :kiss:
 
She'd told him to help himself, but she didn't expect the kiss at all.

"Ohhh.... "

The soft exclamation escaped her as her eyes widened in surprise, not an unpleasant one at all if the racing of her pulses and the tingling of her lips where his lips had captured hers with such gentle sensuality.

"You must really like your coffee?"

She joked breathlessly, her cheeks pinking as her eyes held those of her visitor.
 
"Ohhh.... " "You must really like your coffee?"

Her breathless words only fanned the spark that was ignited as he kissed her. Now it was the beginnings of a real fire. He leaned forward further, bringing his hand to caress her head where the kaleidoscope of sunlight had been only a moment before. Her hair was soft and full, almost silky to the touch.

He guided her closer and kissed her again. His tongue probing her soft lips, caressing the delicate seam between them. :kiss:

Then breaking apart only momentarily he whispered "Yes... Yes I do."
 
She saw him lean closer, but made no move to evade the touch of his hand, indeed, she murmured softly as his fingers knitted through her hair, their touch softly sensual. All too easily he drew her closer, those lips caressing hers so lightly once more drawing a soft gasp which seemed to attract the flick of his tongue, the touch making her shiver in response.

"Yes... Yes I do."

For long moments she had no idea what it was he was talking about, until she finally recalled her question about the coffee. With effort she drew away from him and tried to focus upon being a proper hostess.

" ... are.. you hungry..?"

She attempts, offering the cookies, but her eyes drawn unavoidably to his lips as she nervously darts a tongue over her own.
 
" ... are.. you hungry..?"

He smiled at her. "Not for cookies."

He pulled her closer still, his lips gliding slowly to her neck. Gentle kisses with subtle flicks of his tongue marking his trail to the soft spot where her earlobe hangs seductively. A quick flick of his tongue behind her ear captures her lobe and he sucks with just enough pressure to pull it toward him even further.

A second longer caress with his lips bathes her lobe with moisture.
 
"Not for cookies."

His message was clear and of course she could have moved away, a mere word, any indication that she did not welcome his advances would have brought this to an end, yet she allowed him to be drawn closer to him, a gasp escaping her as his lips move to her so sensitive neck.

"...uhnnnn... "

A soft moan as his tongue drags sensuously, kisses offering the slight suction that sets her pulses racing. The flick of his tongue at her lobe makes her body jolt in response. Just how he knew exactly where to focus his attentions, she has no idea, but she finds herself moulded against him, the suction upon her ear making her whimper and exclaim softly totally taken aback by the skill of his seduction.

"omg .. Fun... "

She gasps breathlessly, senses spinning.
 
If she had shown any indication that he was overstaying or overstepping his welcome he would have backed off, but her body let him believe that it would not be necessary.

"omg .. Fun... "

Those words further fanned flames that now rivaled the heat from her fireplace. He continued kissing and sucking along her neck, tracing lines from her delicate lobe to the soft crux of skin where her neck flowed into her shoulder.

His hand still on her head, moving with her as she molded her body against his. His other hand moving up to her breast, cupping the generous flesh in his large hand. His thumb naturally falling next to her hardened nipple.

Slowly he moved his thumb back and forth. Teasing just under the tented material of her thin blouse.

"Mari..." he whispered because his voice was suddenly not cooperating... "I think you just became an Emergency."
 
Her gasping his name did nothing but encourage him. His mouth felt incredible on her skin, its progress unhurried and thorough ... Her body was pressed against his, his hand in her hair still drew her to him, the two moulding instinctively as if this was far from the first time they had been together in such an ... intimate ... way.

She groaned as his other hand cupped her breast, weighing it gently, the brush of his thumb on her nipple making her jolt in reaction then murmur at the seductive stroking as he teased it to hardness.

"Mari..."

Her name uttered in such a heated whisper thrilled her.

"I think you just became an Emergency."

His words drew a throaty chuckle.

"There seems to be a fire somewhere that needs putting out ... "

She murmured breathlessly.

"... or ... perhaps we should control the flames before we reach burn out?"

She raised her head, her eyes searching out his, a pause, a chance to reflect upon the sagacity of allowing this first real meeting to ... 'progress'...
 
"There seems to be a fire somewhere that needs putting out ... "
"... or ... perhaps we should control the flames before we reach burn out?"


Her eyes find his and he melts.

"What's the fun of owning the company... if you can't take an afternoon off once in a while"

He was a little embarrassed that his voice cracked in the middle of a sentence like that, but such was her beauty that it literally stole words from his mouth.

A gentle kiss. " I'll leave the decision up to you."

Regardless of her decision. He knew that he had made a new friend, and If the time or temperature were not right for her at the moment, he felt sure there would be another opportunity at some point.
 
"What's the fun of owning the company... if you can't take an afternoon off once in a while"

His message to her is clear. The lunch hour would be an extended one at best ...

" I'll leave the decision up to you."

His kiss is gentle, reassuring leaving her in no doubt that she could end this now and that they would still be friends, but as her eyes hold his, she knows that though uncharacteristic for her upon so short an acquaintance, she does not want him to leave ...

" ... my ... preference ... is for fun ... "

She confesses, almost shyly ...
 
" ... my ... preference ... is for fun ... "

His heart skipped a beat.

"Me too."

Moving both hands to her breasts he marvels at their perfection. A perfect fit for his hands as they message the sensuous flesh. Her nipples press against his palms as he kisses her with more passion than before, his tongue probing and searching.
 
"Me too."

There was a feeling of collusion, of playing hooky, of the illicit in their agreement.
Having given her consent for their further ... exploration ... he wasted no time in capturing her breasts, cupping and weighing them gently before beginning to mould the pliant swell of her bosom. No sooner had a purr of satisfaction left her lips, but they were captured by his, the kiss firmer than before, her lips parting in response to that unspoken demand to accept the pushing of his tongue as it darted into her mouth. Head tipping back and surrendering to those sensations, her tongue meets his flicking and tasting, slowly at first, then duelling with more intent as the flames are fanned...
 
Feeling her passions rise, he moved his hands into her blouse, the buttons working lose from the action of their bodies moving together.

Her warm flesh against his hands felt magical as he took each nipple firmly between forefinger and thumb and rolled them with just enough force to feel them rotate in his hand.

His lips move to the line of her jaw. Breath quickening as he kisses and sucks a trail to the crown of her bosom. His tongue bathing the pliant pale flesh in moisture while his hands massage the heavy globe below.
 
Somehow the buttons find their way open and those hands touch her skin sending a frisson of sensation through her body. His mouth leaves hers allowing her to give a long gasp as her nipples are captured, the touch firm provoking and instant hardening of each sensitive tip. She gives a low moan as together those peaks are rolled, the dual sensation truly incredible and sending a flare of heat through her body. Her head tips back to allow his mouth to move along her jaw, his mouth moving lower until the swell of her bosom is lathed with his hot mouth.

”Uhnn.. Fun … that feels … incredible … “

She exclaims breathlessly savouring the attention he is lavishing upon her now aching breasts …
 
”Uhnn.. Fun … that feels … incredible … “

"Mmmmmm" His lips trace the outer edges of her breasts, his tongue paying particular attention to that sensitive area where the lower breast meets the rib cage.

Delicate circles as he traces each breast with care. His left hand rolling her nipple between forefinger and thumb, His right capturing the other nipple between fore and middle finger and squeezing.

Finally his passion can take no more and he replaces the finger and thumb of his left hand with his lips. Sucking the tender flesh into his mouth, his tongue rolling the hard nub around and around.

Breaking suction, his lips hovering around her nipple, he whispers "God... you're... gorgeous!"
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmmm"

His soft murmur is the only answer. Somehow she finds herself laid on the sofa as his mouth moving in earnest as his tongue makes her quiver and gasp as he fans the flames of her arousal.

Her eyes close and back arches as her nipples are rolled and squeezed, the stab of heat those actions cause literally taking her breath away.

"Ahhhh... ! "

She gives a soft cry as his mouth locks onto her breast, the suction drawing a low moan from her as she surrenders to those exquisite sensation.

"God... you're... gorgeous!"

His heated whisper thrills her.

" ... so... hot ... "

She manages to moan her approval, her breath ragged and body flushed.

"... ummmm... "

The sensual purr makes her enjoyment clear...
 
" ... so... hot ... "

His lips close tightly over her nipple again, sucking harder, feeling the hard flesh lengthen between the roof of his warm mouth and his tongue. The slightly salty essence of her skin adding a savory element that literally makes his mouth water even more.

Releasing pressure, he presses his tongue upward against the roof of his mouth, squeezing the Jewel as it slides slowly out. Then quickly applying pressure dragging her warmth deeper. His right hand squeezing her other nipple between fore and middle fingers in time with the repeated suction and release.

In time, he reluctantly releases her nipple from his mouth and repeats the procedure on it's magnificent twin. Humming while sucking and releasing the hardened nub this time, he can feel the vibrations through her flesh, while his left hand traces a path to the hem of her skirt.
 
Last edited:
"Ohhh... Goddd... "

She was totally at the mercy of his skiful mouth and those masterful hands as they fanned the flames of her arousal. Some how he had her laid on the sofa whilst his head lowered and latched onto one breast. She cried out, her back arching as he drew that flesh into his mouth, the suction incredible. And all the time his fingers toyed with her other nipple squeezing, that delicious pressure making her ache with need. Breathless and inhaling raggedly she struggles to master her senses as mouth and fingers release her from that delicious torture, only to find mere seconds later that each have changed sides and the onslaught begins once more, the alternating suction and squeeze causing her to squirm more urgently in response.

The vibration is another element this time. Her head moves from side to side as she takes his tantalizing teasing. Not once does she think to direct or demand, but savours the gifts of his mouth and hands which he bestows on her ...

" ... please ... "

Just what she is pleading for she no longer knows, or cares ... but she willingly puts her body in his hands relishing the pleasuring which seems endless ...
 
He grins inwardly at her breathless " ... please ... " and continues working on her breast as his left hand begins to trace a path up her right thigh. Firmly messaging the soft flesh, he nears her essence. Massaging close to, but not yet touching the golden chalice itself, he can feel the moisture that has begun to make her thighs slick.

Releasing her nipple he begins to kiss down the flat of her stomach, while also parting her thighs wider for his hand and eventually his head. He lingers on her navel for just a moment, swirling his tongue in and around for a moment while he uses his right hand to raise her skirt completely.

Her panties are practically transparent and his nose catches the first distinct whiffs of her passion. The smell reminds him of spicy mulled cider as he continues trailing kisses further down her pelvis, planting a long kiss on her Mons and inhaling deeply.
 
Her breasts are heaving, their dimensions swollen from the attention given to them, her nipples diamond hard in their quest to be stimulated. His hand is moving downwards, as is his hand and his mouth. Already she can feel her pussy fluttering in anticipation all too aware that she is so wet and slick after such heated stimulation. She offers no protest as he raises her skirt, his tongue distracting as it toys at her navel. She quivers as kisses trail ever downwards...

That single intimate kiss draws a long moan as her whole body shutters in response to that intimate contact. The scent of her arousal is undeniable and makes her cheeks flame at that all-too-obvious evidence of her passion. And yet she yearns for more. The ache and throb of her sex craves attention, but she does not doubt for a second that Fun will truly supply all she craves ...
 
Last edited:
Lifting her legs, her panties are quickly removed, the delicate fabric gently tossed aside, accidentally catching on the handle of a nearby, forgotten, Coffee Mug.

Bending down between her thighs which he holds wide above him with his hands, he stares in awe of the beauty displayed before him.

A sweet sheen covers her inner thighs, her lips engorged in anticipation and excitement, her bud peaking out from under it's golden hood, all beg for attention simultaneously. It's an embarrassment of riches on display, and it drives his passion over the top.

A long lick from bottom to top, his tongue gathering her juices and exploding with savory muskiness in his mouth, as it makes it way deliberately to her crowning jewel.

The time for gentile passion has gone. His mouth clamps over her lips and sucks hard while probing deeper and deeper with his tongue. Her fluids replenishing as fast as he can savor the delicious nectar.

A probing finger works it's way earnestly into her magnificent folds while the knuckles of his hand press and flex against the rosebud below her sodden pussy.

Finger and tongue race deeper and deeper while her lips are sucked into his mouth. He can feel moisture spreading all over his face and the collar of his shirt, and he does not care. His only passion at the moment is to somehow get more of this vivacious, passionate woman into him...
 
Back
Top