Late night litters~

CayleeBug71

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Posts
423
Hey everyone, hoping that you all are enjoying your night (or morning if you are in a different part of the world!). I will be up for a while and I am always interested in making new friends, if anyone is interested in chatting and becoming friends you are more than welcome to message me on yahoo. My addy is in my profile, I look forward to talking with some of you guys and gals. :)
 
I am clocking off of my not-security job. I have been pulling these 6hr shifts ever since I left my security job
 
I might have deleted em by accident, I was clearing my inbox out earlier and not paying attention! How are you SB?
 
I might have deleted em by accident, I was clearing my inbox out earlier and not paying attention! How are you SB?

I'm good. Just tired, i couldn't sleep last night. I checked out your profile i liked what i saw : )
 
You certainly were burning the midnight oil caylee, I hope you don't have and early morning!
 
I have broken my stone shell to return to the Lit forums for the weekend.
How is everyone else doing?
 
Hello everyone, and a special hello to you Caylee. Got the Keurig fired up for what I hope is a productive night of writing. But of course, always looking to meet new people.
 
pm sent..

I'll let you decide whether to send me a yahoo... oops forgot to include that in pm.
 
I am one that is usually a night owl too.
Always up for a chat, especially with other married insomniacs.
 
Back
Top