18 Year Old Swimmer for Older Women

SwimTeamGuy96

Experienced
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Posts
72
Hello Everyone,

I am brand new here and am hoping I can meet some interesting women to talk to.

I'm 18 years old and recently graduated from high school. I was on the swim team for four years, so I'm in pretty good shape. I'm 6ft1 and athletic looking with tan skin, dark hair and eyes.

I signed up because I was hoping to chat with some older women. I date plenty of girls around my own age, but I often fantasize about older women. Both married and single, in their 20s, 30s or beyond. Women who could be the slightly older woman working at a store that I meet, or the hot older milf who is old enough to be my mom. I like them all and am interested in broadening my horizons. I like all sorts of roleplays as well as just friendly chatting. It could be teacher/student, mother/son. freinds mom/ sons friend, whatever really, I'm very kinky and open minded and I'm just looking to talk about the sorts of things that girls my age that I meet in real life cant talk about.

I would like a woman who is in good shape, not necessarily a model, but I work out a lot, so I'd like someone with somewhat similar goals in that regard. Also, I'm only interested in talking to women. Aside from that I'm open. Please send me a PM if you would like to chat. I'm on YIM.

Thanks!
 
Older women in their 20ies and 30ies.
Thanks for making me chuckle.
 
Thank god

You found Lit at such an inspirational age. If I was half as smart as you 40 years ago I would of loved it. Good luck in your quest!
 
My mom or friends mom?

Both of these ideas are interesting me right now. Having a woman I'm not supposed to have, but both of is getting into how wrong and naughty it is.
 
Private messages

I appreciate the encouragement of the dudes in the forum. Makes me feel like I know whats up, but I'm really only interested in PM'ing with women.
 
Milf worship?

Are there any moms who would like to be worshipped online right now? I would love to learn from a kinky older woman.
 
this thread is what I've been too scared to post myself...glad to see you got so many positive replies
 
Slutty women

Hey everyone. I'm camped out at home tonight and would love to talk to some slutty older women. Older doesn't have to mean women in their 40s or 50s, it can be 20s or 30s too, just anyone older than me. Hope to hear from you.
 
Something Wrong

I think what turns me on the most about older married moms is how wrong it is when we hook up. I want a woman who is also turned on by that "wrongness." Any women online who want to be wrong with me?
 
Back
Top