Anyone worry they won't meet someone who likes sex as much as they do?

Cant say I worry or worried but I knew the person I wanted for my wife would need ti have a high sex drive

I was pretty sure on the first date with the woman who is my wife, that she would like sex as much as I do and that the combination of our desires and imaginations and needs would be grand. All that from dancing all evening [it was a black tie university ball], walks in the balmy night air through the gardens, and sooo much deep kissing and gazing and all that mushy smoochy stuff - no need to have sex to know how the sex would be.

Or the way you like it?
Or the frequency with which you like it?
Etc....

Yes... However I have met one person oddly enough we don't want to be in a relationship with each other so just being fwbs is great ....sucks because one will have big shoes to fill...

Yes... However I have met one person oddly enough we don't want to be in a relationship with each other so just being fwbs is great ....sucks because one will have big shoes to fill...

Was in a FWB relationship with a married woman when I was stationed in Germany. That was 7 years ago and I'm still longing...

I would think that anyone on this site could justifiably enjoy sex as much as I do, seeing as how many are horny, all the time.

My concern would be finding out if someone were able to put their money where their mouth is and show me just how much they enjoy it.

Further from me ...
If a man who marries wants his wife to want as much sex as he does, he needs to discern and then deliver on a wide range of things which will continue to woo her into wanting his man-meat. Most of those things have nothing to do with sex!

Proviso: I am well aware that it doesn't work out that way for all the guys; but there are a lot of guys who have little and poor sex in their marriage and the guy is the reason why, big time.

Further from me ...
If a man who marries wants his wife to want as much sex as he does, he needs to discern and then deliver on a wide range of things which will continue to woo her into wanting his man-meat. Most of those things have nothing to do with sex!

Proviso: I am well aware that it doesn't work out that way for all the guys; but there are a lot of guys who have little and poor sex in their marriage and the guy is the reason why, big time.

That's a fair point.

Was in a FWB relationship with a married woman when I was stationed in Germany. That was 7 years ago and I'm still longing...

Wow yea that's some major shoes to fill lol but I know the feeling...I constantly compared others to him...still nothing compares

Being a chronic optimism, I am totally terrified about what happens if I actually do meet that sex monstress :)

Or the way you like it?
Or the frequency with which you like it?
Etc....

By "meet," you must mean, considering a relationship with them after getting to know them a bit.

And I would never do the above with someone who has somehow informed me that they're not what I'm into. Of course, my relationships are never ABOUT sex and so I tend to be the one whose sexual side comes out later. Unless it actually hits a snag where he simply can't do what I want, which has never been the case, will it be an issue. I am a communicator and know how to get someone to see my side, even if it puts them off in the end, which is rare.

As far as he being into something I am not<<<never. So..no worries.

Back