Bi male in gay category?

Nearly all of those categories we have are straight topic categories, Bucky. There's a whole bunch of straight categories here, one GM one, one Lesbian one, and no bi one. The larger sexual preference categories are straight, GM, lesbian, and bi. You do the math on the "too much" balance of categories here.
 
I am utterly unimpressed with your reasoning, Bucky.

Hell, I could say; "I believe, as humans, we all have pink hair" to about the same effect.
 
Last edited:
I am utterly unimpressed with your reasoning, Bucky.

Never thought you (or anyone else) would be. I'm okay with that. I still enjoy the different views.

Nearly all of those categories we have are straight topic categories, Bucky. There's a whole bunch of straight categories here, one GM one, one Lesbian one, and no bi one. The larger sexual preference categories are straight, GM, lesbian, and bi. You do the math on the "too much" balance of categories here.

I agree with your general assessment, sr71plt. Under most circumstances, for most people, those are the generally accepted pairings. However, I interpret those general categories as MF, MM, FF, and MMF. I'm curious if I'm alone with that. When most people hear the word "bi," do they think equally of FFM and MMF or do they think first MMF? I would offer most people think MMF first and started a poll to put my theorem to the test.

However, I would suggest there are only a couple categories whose titles suggest a specific grouping. Of the groupings offered, I would suggest Gay infers only MM sex and Lesbian infers only FF sex. I further suggest Loving Wives and Romance are intended to focus on MF sex.

I would posit any of the other categories could include MMF or FFM sex and continue recommending an author considers the greater story as a whole when deciding category. I would further recommend careful tagging and an author's note concerning content at the beginning if the author chooses to include MMF sex.
 
Thanks. You have just pointed out that for the Web site to come closer to balance and common sense, it shouldn't just add a bi category. It should add both a FFM and MMF category. And, what the hell, an MFMF category too--there's a whole lot of balancing to do to set off all those straight categories.
 
How about an Omni-sexual category for those that are less discriminatory?
 
If we ever get even one bisexual category, I'll... I don't know what I'll do. Post a backlog of work into it, for one thing.
 
Back
Top