Licking her while she's getting fucked

Where did we leave off??? Here is the end of the night where we last left off ;)
 

Attachments

  • 00056.MTS_000193092.jpg
    00056.MTS_000193092.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,869
Hhmmmmm

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

Sounds fun to me....i would see myself sucking that guys cock tasting her juice then slide it back in her pussy.....YUUMMMMIIII :D
 
Bicurious

This sounds amazing! I would love to lick a womans clit while my husband is fucking her. Then lick their cum from his cock and from her pussy!!! Just the thought of it gets me sooooo hot and wet. One of my favorite fantasies!!! I hope to have it for real one day.
 
When I have my bi sexual 3some this is one of the things I have on my bi 3some to do list. Lol.
 
Service both of Them..

tumblr_lbqqhv8JSx1qdjd4no1_500.jpg


Taste alot of sex this way...

Cheers... raiin
 
great thread

Damn, would I love to have my face under my wife's twat while it was getting rammed. Nice idea for a thread!
 
i have to admit, this is one of the top fantasies I have, on my back below my wife, my tongue on her clit as she's been taken from behind by a 'friend'. Sadly, even though I've had the pleasure to watch her with another, this particular fantasy has not yet come to pass...

I knew I'd find you here, and I will help you with the fantasy ANYTIME YOU WANT
 
What I'm craving right now....

A sexy stud sliding his long thick cock in my wife's beautiful pink pussy while I run my tongue along his wet shaft! Grrrr, yummy!
 
I love it when my lover licks my pussy and fucks me with my vibrator I squirt so much I couldn't imagine if I had a real cock fucking me and getting licked at the same time
 
Back
Top