It's been awhile

D

DriftWood75

Hello all,

It has indeed been awhile since I was last on good ol' literotica in any sort of worthy capacity. The real world, as is usually the case dragged me away with a mix of family saga and having to give up a job and moving on from there.

I lost touch with alot of great people I had met on here (you know who you are so check your inboxes) and now with life starting to return to normal I have returned to the fold and thusly here looking for new friends, buddies, acquatencies etc...

So who the hell am I????

I am normal guy sitting on the wrong side of 40, from the sunny UK. I am happily married but found myself wandering here one lonely night from the rather poor chatroom and enjoying what I saw here. I kept coming back and finally decided to go the whole hog, set up an account and post in the forum as well as posting stories and a little bit of art.

I am not looking for a real life meet up, but fun, friendly, dirty chat and friends age and sex is immaterial BUT you must at least have the ability to respond in more than single words or sentences.

I wouldn't count myself as totally vanilla though I am not an extrovert either I sit somewhere nicely in between. There are things I have done that I am sure would make my parents weep then there are things I have yet to do and may never do but that is life, take the rough with the smooth (or neatly trimmed).

I could spill my guts out here but then there would be no point in sending me a personal message or saying hello in the thread...I am an open book for those willing to engage and share so feel free to drop me a line.

And if you got this far well done have a gold star.

Hello all,

It has indeed been awhile since I was last on good ol' literotica in any sort of worthy capacity. The real world, as is usually the case dragged me away with a mix of family saga and having to give up a job and moving on from there.

I lost touch with alot of great people I had met on here (you know who you are so check your inboxes) and now with life starting to return to normal I have returned to the fold and thusly here looking for new friends, buddies, acquatencies etc...

So who the hell am I????

I am normal guy sitting on the wrong side of 40, from the sunny UK. I am happily married but found myself wandering here one lonely night from the rather poor chatroom and enjoying what I saw here. I kept coming back and finally decided to go the whole hog, set up an account and post in the forum as well as posting stories and a little bit of art.

I am not looking for a real life meet up, but fun, friendly, dirty chat and friends age and sex is immaterial BUT you must at least have the ability to respond in more than single words or sentences.

I wouldn't count myself as totally vanilla though I am not an extrovert either I sit somewhere nicely in between. There are things I have done that I am sure would make my parents weep then there are things I have yet to do and may never do but that is life, take the rough with the smooth (or neatly trimmed).

I could spill my guts out here but then there would be no point in sending me a personal message or saying hello in the thread...I am an open book for those willing to engage and share so feel free to drop me a line.

And if you got this far well done have a gold star.

Must be a day for returning im back today after a while away im in the uk too but raining here not sunny
hooe you have fun

Must be a day for returning im back today after a while away im in the uk too but raining here not sunny
hooe you have fun

Welcome back to you too!

Drizzle here in my part of the UK, was hoping for the east coast snow but as usual the UK weather dissapointa me again.

I hate the snow

how you getting on back on lit

Snow is the best, its just a pity that as a country as don't seem to cope as well as we used to.

Not too bad being back. I sneaked on a week ago just to snoop around and see how my stories were holding up, then back on yesterday to post a few messages to old friends on here and right into the deep end this afternoon with posting a new thread.

It's like riding a bike!!

How about you? Slipping into old habits okay?

Welcome back to you too!

Drizzle here in my part of the UK, was hoping for the east coast snow but as usual the UK weather dissapointa me again.

Sorry about the East Coast snow. I wasn't in a sharing mood. A girl simply does not share her snow :)

Well that's just mean :mad:

Lucky for you I am in a forgiving mood, just as long as you promise to send us some summer sun over in a few months.

Back