Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My body begins to quiver....my legs spread even wider....my hand still at the back of your head, gripping, pressing.....you begin to suck at my panties and I let out a little moan that turns to a giggle at the tickling brush of your stubble.....but the giggle dies quickly on my lips as you press further I gasp, all thought but one is lost....I need you and can only whimper and beg "please Daddy, oh please....please...."

Daddy likes such posts a lot

My body begins to quiver....my legs spread even wider....my hand still at the back of your head, gripping, pressing.....you begin to suck at my panties and I let out a little moan that turns to a giggle at the tickling brush of your stubble.....but the giggle dies quickly on my lips as you press further I gasp, all thought but one is lost....I need you and can only whimper and beg "please Daddy, oh please....please...."

Your words........Daddy, oh please....please....".......your hand pressing.......be still baby.......spread your legs for me.......open up.....lay back......

I rub my nose into your panties......I inhale your scent.....nuzzling.....sniffing......licking at the wetness as my cock swells.......your taste and scent are intoxicating.....your thighs opening and closing....pressing against my face.....your soft smooth skin caressing my cheeks as I lick.....nuzzle....pressing deeper....harder......more intent on sucking you.....I slip my fingers inside the fabric.....pulling it to the side as your back arches......:kiss:

Your words........Daddy, oh please....please....".......your hand pressing.......be still baby.......spread your legs for me.......open up.....lay back......

I rub my nose into your panties......I inhale your scent.....nuzzling.....sniffing......licking at the wetness as my cock swells.......your taste and scent are intoxicating.....your thighs opening and closing....pressing against my face.....your soft smooth skin caressing my cheeks as I lick.....nuzzle....pressing deeper....harder......more intent on sucking you.....I slip my fingers inside the fabric.....pulling it to the side as your back arches......:kiss:

My back arching.....heart racing....fists clenching....."Oh Daddy!! Oh! Oooh!!!!" Your stubble scratching my thighs as they hold you to me.....my pussy dripping for you....your tongue, your fingers causing sensations I've never felt.....my breath coming in gasps..."Daddy, God Daddy, please! Don't stop Daddy!! Never let me go!!!"

I was thinking....and have a question for the Daddies. Were you dominant in your younger years? Could you have been an effective dom and/or Daddy dom at say 25? Does time and experience make for a "better" Daddy dom?

Very curious for your answers....big kisses for each of you!

Hugs for the other girls!

Hello, INL. I've been thinking about your question, and it really has led to another question about doms/daddies. I have always been an assertive man in my "chase" of women. I speak my mind, tell her how I feel, treat her with respect, listen to her needs, and always attempt to let her know how much she is appreciated. I adore women and having sex with a woman is an extension of both my adoration and need to indulge sensually with her. I have never changed from that mind set, even as I've gotten older.
So then, what makes a daddy? I don't really know. Is it a natural way of behaving or is it something learned? To tell you the truth, when I read posts between daddy/girl role players, other than the terms daddy, girl, baby girl, little girl, I don't see much difference in the sexual preferences of the folks involved.
I admit I may be very naive in my knowledge of daddy characters, but are my self-descriptors above so much different from those of a daddy? I ask honestly, because I really don't know.
As far as a true dom is concerned, I don't really think I'm into the more intense roles or lifestyle in which said folks participate. As I said above, I adore women too much to see them as slaves or subs.
Perhaps I am objectifying women when I say I adore them, but I'm okay with that because I really don't mind if a woman objectifies me. I'm comfortable with who I am no matter what.

My back arching.....heart racing....fists clenching....."Oh Daddy!! Oh! Oooh!!!!" Your stubble scratching my thighs as they hold you to me.....my pussy dripping for you....your tongue, your fingers causing sensations I've never felt.....my breath coming in gasps..."Daddy, God Daddy, please! Don't stop Daddy!! Never let me go!!!"

There is nothing more rewarding than "Daddy's little girl" climbing into his lap for some naughty fun........the anticipation......the hunger........knowing you can be as bad as you desire.......and it will be okay........Daddy will always love you.....:heart:

There is nothing more rewarding than "Daddy's little girl" climbing into his lap for some naughty fun........the anticipation......the hunger........knowing you can be as bad as you desire.......and it will be okay........Daddy will always love you.....:heart:

I love the way you can ease my doubts....because I DO want to be bad and naughty, but I also want to be cuddled and cherished...it's a great relief to not have to choose between the two :heart:

I love the way you can ease my doubts....because I DO want to be bad and naughty, but I also want to be cuddled and cherished...it's a great relief to not have to choose between the two :heart:

I almost used the word "doubts" in my last post........of course I will sooth your doubts........giving you the space to be a naughty little girl........to be the girl who is compelled to please me.....pleasure me.......and then be cuddled.....cherished... and pleasured beyond you darkest......most intimate fantasy.......:devil:

And you know how Daddy hungers to pleasure you........completely......:kiss:.......:heart:

I almost used the word "doubts" in my last post........of course I will sooth your doubts........giving you the space to be a naughty little girl........to be the girl who is compelled to please me.....pleasure me.......and then be cuddled.....cherished... and pleasured beyond you darkest......most intimate fantasy.......:devil:

And you know how Daddy hungers to pleasure you........completely......:kiss:.......:heart:

It's been such a short time, but you always seem to know just what I want and need. :heart:

Damn....outclassed again :eek:

I tip my hat to you GSFM, you always seem to be able to get them to melt. I do envy your way with words.

:D Loved reading it....

Damn!

Now why, she thinks, couldn't I have had a Daddy like that....instead of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back