Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUNG SON

Experienced
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Posts
46
Just wondering who you have just seen and the thought has gone into your head... I really wanna bang that person.

I just saw Kristen Scott Thomas on tv and I really get the feeling she would love a big dick in her ass. I gladly volunteer!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jenna Bush. I got a hug from her on Thursday, and a picture. She's mighty fine. Her sister, Barbara, is hot too. In fact, both at once would be absolutely divine. I think I could die happy... and I'd probably die soon thereafter if their father found out. I'd disappear faster than one of J. Edgar Hoover's enemies. Heh.
 
vargas111 said:
Halie Berry if I was sure she was fertile at the time.
After all, what good is it if you don't get hr pregnant?
:)

Myself, I met a couple at a tailgate party Saturday, and I immediately wanted to bang the wife. She's is a tall leggy blonde who seemed uninterested in the game. It wasn't her school, it was her husband's.

"Damn," I thought. "Would I like to get a slice of that."
 
What?You mean right now?Well...right now I'd really like to make love(rather than "fuck")Judy Tenuta.Not only do I think that shes better looking now that shes older and her hair is a lighter color(though I do usually prefer blondes),but theres just something about her laugh that realy turns me on.I think she would be really wild in bed.I guess Emo Philips would know.I've heard he was married to her.'Don't know if I believe it.
 
I'd like to be fucked by that naughty surgeon from Nip\Tuck , and i'd like to fuck Angelina Jolie with a strap on.
 
I've been reading a lot of Spider-Man comics of late, and I'd really love to bed the deliciously saucy Mary Jane Watson - the very real, extremely sexy live-action version (Kirsten Dunst) of her of course.
 
dfalken said:
Lisa Ryder.....man, she is almost the perfect woman.
jasonx.jpg


Or

1.jpg
 
THis may seem strange

I always had a thing for Patricia Richardson (Jill) from Home Improvenment. Would love to be with her. I know she is now the most Glamorous image but she looks liek she woudl be very nice to be with.

Of course Debbie Dunning would be sooooo hot as well.
 
I can't say exactly what it is about her, but I got something for Jennifer Irwin from "Still Standing". I think she is the sister of the mother on the show. The show is relatively funny at times, but I watch it for her.
 
My wife watches endless romantic cheese movies. Like Save the last dance, over and over and, well you get it. As a result I lust after Julia Stiles, there is just something about her mouth that makes me want to fuck it. I’m not a fan of the facile but in her case I would make an exception.
 
Angel Savoie

At 191mph on her bike. Of course, it would only last 7.01 seconds!

Annika Sorenstam - She could play with my balls and I could play with hers!:D
 
Charlize Theron, when she's not in her Monster mode.

charlizetheron1.jpg


Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Last edited:
zod said:
My wife watches endless romantic cheese movies. Like Save the last dance, over and over and, well you get it. As a result I lust after Julia Stiles, there is just something about her mouth that makes me want to fuck it. I’m not a fan of the facile but in her case I would make an exception.

I've often said we need more Julia Stiles stories...
 
Older women

Personally i love older women and the one older woman i would love a night with is my Mother in Law.She has just turned 60 and still has tits to die for....if i couldn't have her then Julie Andrews!
 
sirhugs said:
I've often said we need more Julia Stiles stories...

You have? good for you then! LOL Also Anna Paquin now that shes all growed up!
 
oldergals_4_me said:
I could for a 3some of Terri Hatcher,Salema Hayek, and Kathie lee gifford

not a kathie lee fan here, but I'd love to read the uncut version of " Desparae Housewives, starring Terri Hatcher and Felicity Huffffffffmannnnnnnnn.....ummmmmmm......you pick the third from the cast
 
hmmmmm.......I can't decide between alicia silverstone and sarah michelle gellar, so I'll just go with both.....in a mad lesbian threeway! woo hoo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top