The Modern Day Magician (closed)

It was probably a good thing that Keara is a demon and had more than enough time to know how to keep some sense of control. Seb isn't her first Master to have punished her in such ways, granted no other Master had used her sister against her like this either. That sister having expert skills always having a way of making Keara lose some of that control.

Luckily for Keara, that same sister had to stop while Heather ripped that orgasm right out of her. The unfortunate part of that is... Heather soon took the same position and replaced Myrleni's task and also with Seb doubling his efforts to thrust... Keara couldn't handle it. Even for a demon like her the sensations were overwhelming. Especially with what she did to her own body in order to make it more sensitive for him.

However, his whispered words made her whimper since they were not words to give her the permission her body begged for. Rather words that kept her denied and gave a promise of some kind reward if she can hold back. A task that felt so impossible in that moment as she watched her sister crawl in underneath Heather to use that expert mouth on the human pet. Instantly Heather squeal the second Myrleni's mouth made contact with the very needy pussy.

Myrleni wasn't as easy on Heather as she was with Keara and in seconds her demon tongue found its way into that tight tunnel. Naturally it knew where the sweet spots all were and it made things extremely difficult for Heather. Although she did keep trying to make her Mistress cum and did her best to keep sucking on the demon. Sadly with Sebs thrusting that kept Keara bouncing all over the place and Myrleni's tongue, Heather didn't have much of a chance. Surprisingly Heather did manage to last for a few moments and drank up what she could from Keara's juices.

After those few moments though, Heather couldn't handle what the little demon was doing back there. Even more so when the little demon decided to stick her tail into Heather's ass. That is when it all ended for Heather as she screamed, bucked and lost all control. The orgasm fed Myrleni quite a bit of cum and she kept feeding off it, not wasting a single drop of it.

Meanwhile Keara had her fists in a death grip as she strained so hard to keep from cumming. Fighting with everything she had to wait for his permission. Eventually, without actually realizing that Heather was in the middle of an orgasm, Keara started begging for that permission. He can easily tell that she isn't going to last long at all and any of his next thrusts would shatter her.

“Please.... Please Master... I need to cum.... I apologize.. apologize for my actions.... Please.... Master... Allow me to cum for you...”
 
Seb was not surprised when Myrleni got Heather to cum so quickly. He had heard the way Keara had been reacting to her assault, and even though she had adapted herself to be super sensitive she was still a succubus and used to this sort of treatment. For her to be groaning and squirming this much, it was obvious her little sister was very talented.

It was obvious that both girls had forgotten that they had been told not to cum without permission. It was true that Keara had given them the order, and then he had told her off, but he had not told them not to follow her orders.

Technically they had disobeyed and should be punished, but as he was also punishing Keara for overstepping her authority he could maybe let them off. Although that could set a dangerous precedent.

He was glad in a way he had a dilemma to think about as it was taking his mind away from the incredible sensations his cock was feeling. He was so close to cumming that it was only by thinking about the problem that he was able to stave off exploding inside Keara. Finally he heard the words he had been waiting for from her.

"I apologize.. apologize for my actions.... Please.... Master... Allow me to cum for you...”

She was apologizing. That was what he had been waiting for. If she had just continued to beg for release he would have held out for as long as he could before cumming, and then passed off her torture to the other two, not allowing her to cum until she did. Now however...

"You will wait for me my pet. You will wait until I am finished with you and then you may cum. If you cum before I do your punishment will start all over again and this time I assure you it will be much worse."

Taking a firm hold of her hips he raised her up until just the tip of his cock was inside of her and then slammed her down on him, sinking his entire length inside of her. Then without pause he did it again and again building up speed until he was ploughing into her.

He knew he would not last long, but he also knew she wouldn't. It would be a race to see who finished first.
 
Keara for once in her life couldn't handle this punishment! As a demon there is a ton of abuse and punishments she has endured and quite a few have been denial of orgasms. Yet, she felt the other two as the energy of the orgasms fueled her and she could taste their sex in the air. All of which drove her insane with that need for release. No matter how much she apologized or begged, he remained strong with his punishment and kept denying her.

Heather kept working on Keara's clit while he drove deeper and harder, making it impossible to hold back for much longer. However, Keara could sense that he wouldn't be able to last much longer either as she felt him grow thicker and harder. That alone almost broke her into the madness of an orgasm, though she fought with everything she had while the tears streamed down her burning cheeks. That fight also forced her to clamp even tighter around his shaft with a death grip unlike anything he has encountered before.

If she was to squeeze any tighter, one would think she could rip his cock right off!! That tightness only grew more intense when he denied her this last time as she cried out in protest. That extra bit of tightness must have been more than he could handle though. Shortly after she became intensely tight in order to prevent the release of her orgasm, he growled deeply for a second. Soon his thrust intensified and almost painfully rutted into her depths until he finally exploded .

There was no stopping her orgasm after that. The second she felt the searing hot fluids hitting her extremely tender walls.... Keara screamed out for the entire world to hear as she came so painfully hard. There wasn't any time to beg for permission in that moment, all control was lost after that first, maybe second stream of his hot seed. Her legs tightly wrapped around his in an attempt to close as she shuddered and rode out the orgasm, never knowing the exact moment of when Heather pulled back.

When the rush died off, Keara fell back against him shivering and gasping for air while her muscles twitched and jerked. Fresh tears kissed her cheeks as she knew the release was without permission and wondered if he'll punish her again. However, he can't completely blame her either, he made it impossible to hold out for as long as she did.

If anything, he should be proud that she held it for so long with all the sensations he forced on her. Although, she knew most Masters wouldn't see it that way, she came without permission, simple as that.
 
Seb sat in the chair panting hard trying to catch his breath. He had just experienced perhaps the most intense orgasm of his entire life and he was still seeing stars before his eyes.

He knew that Keara was still clutched in his arms and that he was still buried deep inside of her, but Heather and Myrleni had stopped tormenting her and were now sitting quietly in front of them, cuddling together.

He was actually glad to see that, but he could not talk. He knew that Keara was probably wondering what her fate was going to be. He had not given her permission to cum and he knew she had, despite being in the midst of his own he had felt hers, and he had promised her that if she came before he did or without permission she would be punished even worse.

Yet she had held off until he had exploded inside of her first. Technically that meant she had fulfilled his wish. She had waited until he came first. She may have came a fraction of a second afterwards but it was still afterwards.

Turning his face slowly he looked at hers and saw the sweat running down her neck, the look of pleasure combined with fear and the streaks of tears. He smiled a little and reached up, turning her so he could have access to her lips and then kissed her softly.

"You came without permission My Pet, you know what that means don't you," he whispered to her. He saw the flash of fear appear in her eyes then disappear replaced by resignation. She was used to this. Then he smiled at her. "Still you did cum after me." He saw a flicker of hope appear.

Kissing her deeply he pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. "I am proud of you Keara. You lasted so long and took your punishment well. However never force me to do that again. I will punish you if I see fit but never overstep your place again or this will seem like a pleasant spring day to your next punishment, am I understood?"

He waited for her answer then slowly pulled out from her and helped her stand then stood himself. "Well then, we have all got things to do today if we are to get Heather away from the people who are threatening her. Let's take a shower then get ready shall we," he smiled.
 
Keara wasn't too sure of what to make of things after the rush came down and she shivered when the air hit freshly excited nerves. That was the most intense orgasm she has had in a very, very long time and she still floated from it as he spoke. The idea of another punishment in the near future did frighten her and knew better than to deny what just happened. It is far too clear that she did cum without permission and her legs tensed when he spoke of it.

Luckily for her though, he kissed her and mentioned that is he proud of how she handled this punishment. Giving a tiny pouty lip, she agreed and promised to not overstep her boundaries again. Carefully she slid off his lap and allowed him to stand up while glancing down at the two pets. She thought for a moment on making them at least clean their Master properly. However, if they did that, things would start again and then they will never get out of here.

“You two, crawl on ahead of us and go get the shower ready.”

Keara grinned as the two appeared as though they were about to protest, only to start crawling ahead. For the most part Keara was still coming down from the recent orgasm and her limbs tingled. Though she smiled in a way that did show the weak muscles. Taking his hand while walking a few feet behind the two that crawled.

“What do you plan to do about their punishment. After all, they both came without your permission. I do not even recall either of them asking for permission.”

She spoke loud enough that Both Heather and Myrleni would hear the question and Myrleni's head went down in shame. However, Keara did have another question that has been tickling her mind for quite sometime. For a while she debated whether or not to even ask it, yet if she went too far, then there is a good chance he will get upset.

“Master..... When I get this humans attention.. How far do you wish for me to go with him? Judging from what I have heard, he will no doubt ask me to his room. Do you wish for me to pleasure him? Or walk away like a tease would?”
 
Seb was about to chastise Keara for ordering the two girls again then thought better of it. It was better for her to have some control, and if it pleased her to be the head of his ever growing Harem then so be it. However if she overstepped herself again she now knew what the consequences would be.

However she was right. Both of them had cum without permission from him, although that had been her stipulation. Still as far as they knew it had been an order and they had disobeyed it so they did deserve some form of punishment. Yet right now was not the time for it. Any more distractions and they would not be ready in time for the party.

"You are right Keara, they do deserve punishment, but that will have to wait. Let us see how well they do tonight. If they perform well, maybe they can work off their punishment, or at last make it less severe."

There that might satisfy all parties he hoped. Keara might be mollified that the girls would be punished, and they might work harder tonight so they wouldn't be.

"However for now they are tasked with washing us in the shower, without teasing or getting us aroused. We have no time for that," he glared at all three of them. Then looking at Keara he continued. "I want you to lead him on as much as possible, but never give him anything. Oh maybe a little kiss, a sly touch on his leg, I am sure you know more than me how to inflame his passions, but no you are not to pleasure him."

Then getting an idea he grinned. "In fact if you could get him so worked up and lead him back to the party so he has a go at you in front of everybody, that would be even better. Perhaps you could do the same thing with his son Myrleni. We could expose them for the scumbags they are in front of everybody without exposing Heather."
 
Keara felt the slight tension from him when she told the girls to go ahead, however he didn't say anything or scold her. Which she was grateful for since she did kind of want to speak with him about tonight without the other two interrupting. She listened while they walked to the bathing area and had an almost wicked grin when he told her what to do. Being a tease is something she loves to do and yet rarely gets the chance to have that kind of fun.

“I can do that Master, it will be fun! Although I do believe Myrleni will take a bit of coaxing for her part. Then again, males do tend to like the shy girls.”

Keara laughed when Myrleni glanced over her shoulder back at them. There wasn't much more to say about that part of the plan and Keara had no other questions. Once they were all in the shower though, Keara had to fight with herself to not play too much. However, she did get both girls pretty worked up while Myrleni washed him and Heather washed Keara. It's just in her nature to play with the pets and she couldn't help herself, yet they all made sure to not take things too far.

“I think you should pick out my dress Master. You would know best on what will grab a mans attention the most. A classic look is always my choice, but I need something that will gain his attention in particular.”

Keara moved to press herself against him and before he could give an answer, she kissed him more passionately than demon should kiss. It had feeling behind it that she hasn't quite shown him before and smiled when pulling away. She stepped out of the shower to grab a towel and offered to dry him while Heather and Myrleni cleaned up.
 
Seb was surprised at the depth of feeling in Keara's kiss. If he didn't know better he would swear she was all most beginning to like him. However that was impossible right? She was a Succubus and she must just be putting more of an effort into her part. There was no way she could ever fall for a guy like him.

He took the towel from her and dried himself, even after seeing the disappointment in her eye's. The truth was he was not sure he could contain himself if he experienced any more of her hands on his body. Even after all the sex he had already had he was still ready to go again, but they needed to get ready.

He led the girls into his bedroom and got dressed in his one good suit. He had bought it to impress so it would fit in well with the other party goers, and the part he was playing. He then looked at the girls and realized he didn't have anything for them to wear. Heather would be no problem, after all they were supposed to met her there so she would go home and change, but Myrleni and Keara?

He instructed Heather to dress and then kissed her goodbye. "Don't be frightened. We will get you out of this and get rid of those two. By tomorrow you will be a free woman."

Once she had left he turned to the two girls. Smiling he opened his laptop and searched for clothes. Myrleni was supposed to be young so he decided on a two piece outfit that showed a small amount midriff but still looked formal.

Keara however could get away with being a little more daring. He really wanted her to entice and have every eye on her without her appearing sluty. He finally picked an old fashioned purple gown. He smiled a bit as he did so. Maybe he was influenced by her actual color but it was exactly the style he wanted. Elegant but with a revealing leg slit that promised more and a bust line she could amply fill out.

He showed the girls and within seconds they had created them. "Don't forget underwear tonight ladies," he reminded them. "We will be in mixed company and unfortunately that means you have to wear them. For awhile at least," he teased.

Now all they had to do was get ready and hope the night went smoothly.
 
Keara did feel a little disappointed as she really couldn't keep her hands off him. In the end she did understand that things needed to move forward if they were going to make this work. Sadly, being a succubus, she could easily stay entertained by keeping him in bed. Such as it is though, he is the Master here and she had already gotten punished once. It would do her no good to get punished again, even if he would enjoy it.

Keara helped Heather leave by pulling up a portal to where Heather wanted to go. Which happened to be her bedroom, although Keara had to do a bit of extra magic to see what the room looked like. Just before Heather left, she gave him the address just in case he didn't have it. This is Heather though, everyone knew where she lived. Reluctantly, she left through the portal and looked back just as closed and they could all see that she is scared to be alone.

Myrleni did a little bit of snooping while him and Keara were looking at dresses. Since she wasn't paying attention, Keara grinned and created the desired dress on her. When Myrleni felt the material, she gasped in shock and stopped what she was doing to look at what happened.

Though she beamed a bright smile and did a twirl for them both to see it from all angles. A look of sheer surprise flashed in when she felt the panties string slide in between her ass cheeks. The lacy bra felt strange to her also and she lifted the top of the dress to look at the bra.

Keara looked her dress over and before created the dress, she made a simple silk lingerie set that matched the dress perfectly. With black stockings and a garter belt, spinning to get his approval before creating the dress. Doing another twirl to make sure that it is to his liking. To finish off the look, she put a diamond clip with strings of silver and diamond through her hair, pulling it into a half pony tail.

Looking him over, he was perfect in every way, though she did spruce up his suit just enough to make him look very rich. Making sure his shoes had the perfect shine.

“Only thing left is transportation. I can easily create another portal that will take us there, however, I think it might look out of place if we don't come with a vehicle.”
 
Seb had been thinking about this as well. He knew Keara had the ability to get them to where they needed to go instantly, and that they could be inside and no one the wiser without any hassles, but that wasn't what was needed.

No, what they needed was to make a grand entrance and have everyone's eyes on them. From the start people should be asking who they were, and wanting to meet them.

He thought about the event and dismissed the idea of a limousine. He was sure other guests would be arriving in a similar manner and that would not do.

Looking at the plans of the place on it's website, Seb smiled as an idea came to him. In front of the building was a massive lawned area, with the companies logo written on it and lights rigged to spotlight it. Looking at Keara he showed her a picture and asked, "Do you think you can make me one of these?"

Smiling widely as she caught on she kissed him and gave his package an approving squeeze. "I like how you think Master. That I can do easily. I will even be able to drive it for you."

Kissing her back he shook his head. "No need, I can do it myself. Now all we need is for Heather to text us that she has the invitation ready for us and we can be off."

Keara looked at him and shook her head. "Not quite Master. You still need to change."

Seb looked down at his suit and then at her puzzlement. "I am already dressed."

Chuckling Keara ran her hand over his face and down his body and Seb felt a tingling sensation as she did so. "Not your clothes Master," she chided him as she finished and pulled out a small makeup mirror so he could see her handiwork.

Sb almost dropped it as he saw an older looking man staring back at him in the mirror. Then he recognized the face as the one he had picked to be his disguise. It was strange to see another person doing what he did, but eventually his brain accepted it. Still why shouldn't it? After all Keara now looked nineteen and Myrleni even younger and nothing like their natural selves so why couldn't he?

Ten minutes later Sebs phone beeped and the message they had been waiting for appeared. Keara created a portal and an envelope whisked into her hand. Handing it to him he smiled as he opened it and saw the invitation for one Mr Hendriks and Party. Looking at the girls he pulled them in close and kissed them both, finding it slightly strange as they were all in different bodies.

"Okay Ladies you know what to do. Myrleni, Jo is all yours. I want you to lead him on all night but never let him get anywhere. I want you to be the perfect prick tease." Myrleni smiled and nodded. Oh she was good at that. "And you my dear Keara. You are to be Daddy's good girl tonight," he said chuckling. "I want you to promise Daddy a real good time and get him so worked up he will almost explode and then you know what to do."

Smiling he held out his arms and the girls linked theirs with his as he walked outside. As he opened the rusted but surprisingly sturdy side door and then locked and activated the protective magic, he turned and saw what Keara had created. The sleek black Bell helicopter looked impressive and his hands itched to get at the controls.

"Okay ladies take your seats in the back," he smiled as he strapped into the pilots chair and ran through all the checks and then flipped the switches to start the engines. Soon he throttled up and they were airborne and on their way.

A half hour later and the grand entrance he was hoping for was created. He landed right in front of the building and then helped the girls from the helicopter and strolled over to the entrance. By the time he got there everyone that was out front was gathered, people from inside had rushed to see what the commotion was about and Jo, his Father, Heather and her Dad had all come with them.

Strolling up with a girl on each arm Seb smiled at everyone and then looked at the doorman, then at the four bigwigs, but no one talked. Reaching into his pocket he calmly drew out his invitation and looked at them.

"Well Howdy. Names Clint, Clint Hendriks. Sorry if my entrance caused a bit of a ruckus, but I find driving just too slow these days and time is money. I do believe my invitation is all in order and if I am right you people are the ones I am here to see. Friend of mine said you are the ones to see about investing up this way and I am definitely looking to do that aren't I sugar plum," he said looking at Keara.

"You sure are Daddy," she gushed.

Seb saw the looks on the four peoples faces, ranging from an eye roll on Heather's as she thought she was laying it on too thick. A look of politeness on her fathers, A look of interest on Jo's that quickly passed as he saw Myrleni and then his eyes stayed glued on her, and a look of intense lust on Victor's. Well it looked like they were both hooked then. Time to get this show on the road. "Perhaps we could discuss this inside?"

For the next hour or so the three men wined and dined Seb, doing the smoozing and literally trying their all to find out everything they could about him. Of course he gave little away, only dropping little hints about ranches in Montana and Texas, (Planted online and easily verified), Having oil fields, (also easily verified) and various other investments in his portfolio.

Keara played her part to a T. She gushed, she laughed, she was bright and she managed to call him Daddy nearly every time she opened her mouth. Myrleni too was a joy. She was more restrained and shy, but flirted with her eyes and body with Jo, and was constantly asking Sebs permission to do things. Both established their characters early and he could see both men panting with lust after only ten minutes. After half an hour their erections were becoming embarrassing. He decided it was time to make his move.

"Gentlemen it has been a pleasure, but I am just not sure this is the right place for me," he said standing up and turning to go. Keara and Myrleni quickly made their way to his sides and he frowned as he began to walk towards the door. Of course Victor and Jo frantically did their best to stop him and then Keara spoke up.

"Daddy I like it here, it's nice. Are you sure we can't stay for a bit," she said looking at him with puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.

Seb looked at her and tried not to laugh as he pretended to think. "Well I will need access to the books to go over them thoroughly, I am still not convinced, but you girls hate when I do that so who is going to look after you?"

Quickly Victor and Jo stepped forward. "Look, let Heather and her Father show you the books and we will show the girls around the party. They will be safe with us and I am sure if you have any questions they will be able to be sorted out in a quick professional manner."

Seb caught the look Victor threw Hather's way when he thought he wasn't looking, but it was working out better than they planned. He thought at least one of them would have accompanied them into the offices, but it seemed they were thinking with a lower head at the moment. Nodding he agreed and allowed Heather to lead the way calling out to his girls to "Have a good time" as he left. Once he was safely tucked away in the offices he had no doubt Victor and Jo would make a move on the two girls. He just hoped they could hold them off long enough for him to gather all the evidence they needed.

Heather led him to a private lift and soon she, her father and he were in a rather lavish office and he was being escorted to a desk. As the computer was booted up and he began to go over the figures, he glanced at Heather and saw her nod towards a large painting. Giving her a small nod he allowed her father to ramble on for another few minutes before getting up and walking around the office.

"Yes, Yes, it all looks good on paper, but something doesn't add up right," he began as he wandered around. "You have a generous listing of properties, some good backers and even some decent assets," he said turning back and looking at them both, "But it doesn't explain all this cash flow," he said gesturing at the screen "Or this wealth" he said waving his hands around at the artwork and luxurious carpets and furniture in the room.

Walking up to the painting Heather had indicated he looked at it and sighed. "I mean this is an original Pro Hart. Sure it is probably only worth around $15,000, but along with the other artwork in here and all the rest there is a good $100,000 just in this room, plus what was downstairs."

He reached up and adjusted the painting and then faked gasped as it clicked and swung away from the wall to reveal a hidden wall safe.

Looking at the two of them he pointed at it and then them. "Now I only know of a few reasons an office should have a wall safe. One is to keep handy cash on hand, but I have a feeling that is not the case here. Two is for security purposes and there is a gun in there and a few other survival necessities, but again I am highly doubtful, and three is to hide something you don't want anyone to know about. Looking at your faces right now I am going with number three and I am guessing it is the real source of your income."

Knowing how easily her father was intimidated Seb pulled out a gun from inside his jacket. It looked exactly like the real thing because it was, only it had been magicked to shoot stun shots not real bullets and he would not run out of ammunition. "Right open it up and let's see what is really going on and if anything happens to my girls, so help me yours goes first," he said pulling Heather over to him and putting the gun in her ribs.

He only hoped the other two were having as much fun as he was at the moment. So far his watch had not flashed so neither had gotten into any serious trouble and plan A was still the go.
 
For the first part of the party Keara did have a very difficult time calling him 'Daddy'. Mainly because that isn't typically her thing and a few times she almost slipped to call him Master. However she would quickly catch herself and playing it off as if it nothing. Also she was putting off enough aphrodisiac pheromones that their targets wouldn't have known any better.

Although the more she said it as the dinner went on, she started to see the appeal of it. At times she honestly felt like his little girl and started loving it. Little by little it became more natural to her and she learned quite a bit from her sister. Keara did act more mature though, not nearly as shy with her flirting. At the same time Jo was hooked on the innocence of the little demon minx.

Victor wasn't as much of a challenge either, Keara always loved how easy humans were. The two demons happily took the offered arms while watching Seb walk off with Heather. Victor took Keara out into the gardens which were all lit up to be romantic. While Jo brought Myrleni to the pool area where there was another couple talking. Surprisingly, Jo was a bit more gentleman like while he asked the shy demon a few questions. Although, those questions were really personal and Myrleni knew by the fourth question that he was seeing what she would be worth.

Victor on the other hand wasn't so casual with Keara. He did ask about family, wondering how long she had been with her “Daddy”. Both sisters played it cool though, Myrleni claiming that she is a virgin though said that Keara is her sister. Mainly to keep this safe. Despite the two pairs being far away from each other, Jo and Victor loved the idea that these girls were sisters. Jo especially got excited in believing that Myrleni is a virgin. It also meant that he had to be careful with her too, otherwise it would ruin her value on the auction block. Although that didn't mean he can't keep her close and get in

Keara allowed Victor to get handsy, even allowing a few forceful kisses, which she took advantage of. Pouring more energy into him that would turn him into a rage bull ready to fuck the first thing it finds. And yet, she played hard to get and kept lightly pushing him away or walking a few steps ahead of him. Constantly reminding him that she is with someone and that Daddy didn't let her play with others. There were times that Victor did get to be too rough with her, which wasn't easy for Keara to deal with. She had to pretend to be helpless when all she wanted to do is bind him the bushes he pressed her up against.

“You may want to hurry things along Daddy.... Victor is starting to rip at my dress. I'll have to subdue him in a way he may not like....”

She subconsciously spoke with Seb, letting him know that things were escalating rather quickly. Granted Keara loved the roughness and thrived on how Victor became aggressive with his desires... With a little help of course.

At the same time she wasn't permitted to give in to him either, which was becoming increasingly difficult. Teasing and falling into this role had her so worked up that Victor is lucky she isn't raping him! However, this is what her Master wanted as well, to force Victor and Jo into an embarrassing scene in front of the party.

"mmmm Victor... Sweety... I really wish I can stay for I enjoy this time with you. However, I'm sure Daddy will be looking for me soon. Perhaps we should head back soon."

Kera tried to remain innocent while squirming her way out from his grasp.
 
Back
Top