OOC: Team of Misfits

/can feel herself starting to get sleepy...

Damn rising sun...

/distracts herself in the corner, polishing a particularly shiny silver Freeze Ray.
 
...

/stands up and wanders off to find a mirror. Looks at her reflection and tilts the goggles just a little to the right.

They're PERFECT!

OMG SO MUCH LOVES!

/hugs Katt and runs back to her Freeze Ray, which she seems to be collecting to take somewhere.
 
/me hugs back and pats head.

Scared? Nah...she's a smart girl. She just wants to rule the world. Or stop it long enough to take a nap. We'll see!
 
...Not at all.

/folds up the tripod that has been modified to hold the Freeze Ray.

I have some pretty specific targets in mind. You guys are safe! (Probably!)
 
/me can't help but hum the Pinky and the Brain song.

...One is a Genius...the others insaaaane...
 
/smiles at the use of Katt as a meat shield.

Go ahead! Run away! Say it was horrible!

/continues to sing as she strolls forward. She makes her way outside and stands as a silhouette against the morning sun, the door left wide open behind her. She holds the Freeze Ray one handed, resting the stock against her hip. For several moments she remains still, eyes scanning the neighborhood.

Which fangirl fantasy to fulfill first...? Hmm...
 
/me watches with morbid fascination. Tilts head to the right and muses.

Is it wrong to be this turned on right now?
 
It is not wrong Katt. In fact AON doing Doctor Horrible is a huge turn off of logical thinking and a turn on for sexual thinking.

And AON, run away and build an ice castle! And a snow golem to protect it. And call it marshmallow.
 
...I am not Elsa...

/shoots a random pedestrian with her Freeze Ray. Just to make her point, she takes a running start at the victim, leaping into the air to deliver a swift kick to their face.

/smacks her foot hard and cries out in pain before falling down next to the solid ice statue.

Fuck that's thick!

/gets up and brushes herself off. Nonchalantly retrieves a rock.

You're going to shatter, bitch!

/threatens the frozen person with a raised miniature boulder.

ADD: Can do, Kit!
 
Actually I was thinking more about the destructive powers of an snow golem.

Because I wants one.
 
So I'm gonna warn you guys. I'm trying to pick up a second job. this will probably mean I won't be on nearly as much. just an FYI .
 
Same here.

I've got just barely enough saved up for my first year, and pending any disasters, I should be able to go. Then I'll get another part time job to help pay for the rest.
 
Oh shit, you're supposed to save up to go to college?

/looks at student loans.

Yeah, that would've been a better plan...
 
Back
Top