Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinning widely as my hard cock rubs along your sexy ass.

I feel the hot hard head against me.. I want it so badly.. your tongue has made it so wet as your press harder against me and feel the tightness, I gently push back feeling it opening me.. I relax letting more in as you gently hold my slender hips

I feel the hot hard head against me.. I want it so badly.. your tongue has made it so wet as your press harder against me and feel the tightness, I gently push back feeling it opening me.. I relax letting more in as you gently hold my slender hips

holding your head, sliding deeper into your mouth
starting to.......................

My hands holding your hips over your garter belt, pushing into your tight ass. I stop as the head enters you, then my hips start to move, my shaft sliding in and out of you.

My hands holding your hips over your garter belt, pushing into your tight ass. I stop as the head enters you, then my hips start to move, my shaft sliding in and out of you.

If feels incredible... filling me, I move forward at first, then hold still, then slowly begin rocking back and forth . I feel the first drip in the front of my thong as you go deeper....

If feels incredible... filling me, I move forward at first, then hold still, then slowly begin rocking back and forth . I feel the first drip in the front of my thong as you go deeper....

One hand reaches down, to stroke you as I fuck your ass.

So hot ..... my mouth taking him completely as I feel you pound me from behind.. I feel him swelling, your hand on my hardness is ready to burst.....

My cock and my hand moving oppositely. One going in, the other stroking out.

Dressing now, for undressing later?

of course... but.. I try leaving on as much as I can.. heels , nylons, garter belt, , even a skimpy thong if he want to just ' move it aside.. so sexy like that.. but it all could come off to... we'll see !!:confused:

I will try to check back here later .,.
I'm so aroused tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back