aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon Tony :kiss: I agree my kids are worth it...more a complaint of a tired under the weath mum who just wanted them to be angels for 5 minutes & realising too late that it was an un aquirable dream on my part..lol

the caving sounds like a lot of fun?? how long are you guys going to be caving for?
 
this time

is 3 days

1.5 days with the ocean divers (who are allowed access to some VERY restricted sites) and 1.5 days my own stuff

as for being a tired mum - I can understand it!!!

It's hard to give all the effort all the time, and little things slip (especially when you've had a week of a sick little boy at home, then another week of a cuddly little boy who's used to all the attention!)

but when they look up at you, with a sparkle in their eyes, and reach out...

it all goes away doesn't it?
 
~shaking head in disbelief~..isn't it heart wrenching when you are shown something and find out someone has lied to you time and time again..:(
some people really need to look up friendship in the dictionary

Glad to hear you had a good day Tony..things are looking bright on the horizon for you...and have a good weekend caving and so on:)
 
could not agree more Tony....just to hear them laugh or tll me that ' I Love You Mum ' makes it all better.... Hope your little one is ok now :)

Whats wrong Azure?? you ok hun?

the caving sounds awesome....never done it but it always looks like such a rush.
 
Hi Rob & Redblooded

What can you do when you have a man that thinks of himself when it comes to a relationship both in the bedroom and out.

It doesnt matter to me redblooded any emotion showed to me in the raw is MORE
then welcome
;) also laying face down sounds alright, but laying face down and heading south sounds heaps better for me heheh ..

:p Talk to you again soon :kiss:
 
Fantzy
yeah I'm fine hon...this is something I have suspected for a while...I'm going to go..make some dinner and whine to my partner about it.....more angry with myself for believing this..hmmm.."person"
have a good afternoon everyone...might come back later to say my ta tars before I go tomorrow:kiss:
 
Thanks Azure

thanks fantzy - the caves in mt gambier (south australia) are wet - we dive them on scuba gear. i'm off to buchan (the other side of vic near NSW border) quite often for dry caving (well - it was raining a lot - and i was sitting at the bottom of a hole with a waterfall coming down at me last time)

Diving, caving and 4wding are my main hobbie interests (ie the things I do quite regularly)

I also have dabbled:-
* kayaking
* surfing
* skydiving
* paragliding
* water skiing
* push biking
* hiking

and have a big list of other things to try!!!! (I put too much time into study when I was younger - and now like to play with big toys too much!)

Normally - I keep things sweet at home with 1 weekend away for mt gambier - and whatever else I can fit in for the odd day trip here and there
 
Afternoon everyone.

damn comp and internet explorer having a fit this afternoon.

i wasnt here for that reason, not being rude or anything like that.
 
Hi all

Yeah Red, maybe the NSW ones could do a regular meeting, sounds good

Hi Gil and everyone else

Scanner prob: is it a USB connection or a parallel port?
What version of Windows
HP scanner, which model?

PS, I don't get any pop up windows in Lit
 
alls going quite well for me thanks .

hows all going for you?
 
I don't get pop ups here, although the one 's you get might be good. and QD like your AV as well liked your Duck. Sorry everyone is having problems with their Comp. and yes it is hard to get support from HP. I try not to do anything that will change the system but have found you need to uninstall any virus detecters before installing any thing new as I tried to installing a system and it would not take but it is still in my system but with no links.
 
Life?

Oh, about the same

I'll see LB tomorrow, then we can have a good gossip!
 
Hi Softey

hope alls well for you?


Dragonette that should be good.

hope LB is enjoying herself in Sydney.
 
Evening LITaholics

Dragonette....Hi good to see you helping others again :rose:

Azure .....Hope u straightened out that virgin blu tosser;)

LadyofLUST nice to see you post again
:kiss: SO hows it feel to get your virginity back....ROFLMAO:devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hello Softey

softey said:
I don't get pop ups here, although the one 's you get might be good. and QD like your AV as well liked your Duck. Sorry everyone is having problems with their Comp. and yes it is hard to get support from HP. I try not to do anything that will change the system but have found you need to uninstall any virus detecters before installing any thing new as I tried to installing a system and it would not take but it is still in my system but with no links.

You don't need to uninstal, you just change the start up procedure, but anything Nortons causing problems
I hate Nortons!

If anyone has problems, PM me, maybe I can help
 
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!!

Evening all


Softey
very true you DO have to uninstall all virus detecting programs before installing HP...that was what I said before and left the support page url about.,..hmm..oh probably a dozen pages back now...had the same prob myself with a printer...easy solved though
 
Hi everyone... I'm having a great time thanks.

And best of all, everyone that I've met to date is as nice in real life as they are online. Which just goes to show that Aussies don't pretend to be anything other than themselves.

I'm getting used to the traffic here... and I'm almost ready to cross the road now.. (just joking!)

I met my friend from the Tub.. voyman, and have bullied him into posting here. So, if he does in my absence... please make him welcome. He's a sweetheart of a man, and I love him dearly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top