Available to edit ~~ October 2017

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,380
If you're available to help, sign in here. :)


Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
I am available to edit again for most of October (will travel again from 27th October). Here's a link to my works if you want to see my style:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Happy to edit most genres but not so comfortable with M:M gay sex. English only.

If you are interested then please send me a DM with the following:

1) Length of story (words) and whether this is part of a larger series
2) Genre of story
3) What you are looking for from an editor (just grammatical changes or also looking at the structure and flow of the piece)
4) How quickly do you need the work to be edited

I will aim to let you know in a couple of days if I can take the piece on or not. Currently I only have 1 story to edit plus one of my own so there is some capacity.
 
Hey Everyone!

I'm available to edit this month. I will work with you to make sure that I understand your style and voice, and provide edits that compliment that. I'll edit any length, and all genres except for Anal, Gay Male, and Transsexuals & Crossdressers; I don't have enough experience with them to be confident in providing quality edits.

I prefer to edit a story's content (characterizations, plot coherency and cohesion, narrative style), and I will also help with the finer details of grammar and complex use of punctuation. I expect, though, that you have done thorough proofreading to root out spelling errors and obvious grammar errors, such as fragments and run-ons. A few simple errors will slip through, of course, and I'm happy to help with those--just not do the proofreading for you.

I work in Word, but I can handle files of any type, even Mac files. If we're both working in Word, though--and any version from 2010 on--we'll be able to use the special editing functions included in it.

So, I'm here, ready for any PMs that come my way!
 
Available edit: gay, MM, bi; big breasts; inter-racial

I’m pretty oral fixated thus sexy oral play is an interest.

Reflecting on my first ime gay experience at 50, I am interested in helping with that too.

I also like working on BBW and stories involving black/white sex or seduction at work by women of men.
 
Back
Top