Queer woman looking for chat

I figure there were not too many of her smiling while engaged as a slave for hutt

but I sure would like to try to put a smile on that slave dancer's face:cool:

I bet! :p

TalondeKarrde said:
did someone say nakedness? :devil:

srsly - her tits are incredible. And you get to see both of their asses and the sex is fantasic - and often! Two people in the front of the theatre got up and left (I assume b/c of the sex lol)

I bet! :p

srsly - her tits are incredible. And you get to see both of their asses and the sex is fantasic - and often! Two people in the front of the theatre got up and left (I assume b/c of the sex lol)

well I generally get A's for effort

and often offer a double your money back guarantee:cool:

ummmm and with a name like that did they think it was about care bears and rainbow sprinkles??

Stopping by to say hi. Lovely av you have there. Now if only I could finishing unlacing you :kiss:

I don't know if there's anything in sex that's "just not right" ...as long as it involves consenting adults who are enjoying themselves. I have discovered lately that I'm very open to things now that I might have dismissed years ago. I also happen to think that a woman is capable of pleasing another woman in ways most men will never understand!
I am beginning to think the same way. I am open to things now that even 2 or 3 years ago I couldn't even think about. Amazing what happens once the mind begins to open, isn't it?

I tried everything in my life
Things I like I try 'em twice
You got that right
Sure got that right

:D:cool:

I'd want them both!! Leia could be wild, but you KNOW Mara is :p It's too bad the SW novels never turned into smut novels! That would have been awesome!

sure would be ummmmmm interesting

and a closed mind is a horrible thing to work with

and not nearly as much fun as an open one :devil:

Ok I have just got to pop in, because the overall geekiness and hotness of Leia and Mara is getting too much :heart:

Ok I have just got to pop in, because the overall geekiness and hotness of Leia and Mara is getting too much :heart:

I've never really considered Leia anything more then a Princess and a rebel. She did have a level of hotness, with the dancing slave girl scene but not sure she would even compare to Mara. And that is with never really having "seen" Mara other then in words

I've never really considered Leia anything more then a Princess and a rebel. She did have a level of hotness, with the dancing slave girl scene but not sure she would even compare to Mara. And that is with never really having "seen" Mara other then in words

I used to have a console game that had Mara in it

Join us on the dark side :devil:

hmmmmm seems to me a smuggler and a pirate is already on the dark side. Now it would really be the dark side if somehow the heterogeneous male could somehow become a lesbian - but then again aren't all men lesbians in disguise :devil:

hmmmmm seems to me a smuggler and a pirate is already on the dark side. Now it would really be the dark side if somehow the heterogeneous male could somehow become a lesbian - but then again aren't all men lesbians in disguise :devil:

Sorry even the dark side couldn't do that, but I suppose that just means more for me :D

Back