Women of Lit; A simple poll

Females of Lit: A simple question

• Total voters

DallasDonna

Kindle lover (Paperwhite)
Are you hetro, Bi or Lesbian?

Late edit:
Sorry, I forgot to add 'Bi Curious', which seems to be a very popular choice, and no way to edit the poll.

So please just leave that in a reply.

Also, if you wish to further qualify your answer:

If you had to choose, which would you prefer in the following: M or F?

(1) One night in a distant city

(2) MF+

(3) Long term relationship

(4) FWB

Last edited:
That can be a difficult question wish there was a 'curious' choice...

You left out Bi-curious, which has a large population here on the boards. So following your poll results, I have to say hetero.

All these curious ones is making the old minx here crazy.......

OK just to be clear- Bi-curios means you have never been with a woman sexually, but would be open to the experience, right?

Wouldn't that put you more in the Bi category?

Just asking...

OK just to be clear- Bi-curios means you have never been with a woman sexually, but would be open to the experience, right?

Just asking...

That's a slippery question hun...... Not sure how I'd answer that....

Just asking...

From my persepctive no it isn't the same. I am bi-curious but would never really classify myself as bisexual. My preference is men but I like to fantasize about women or MFF threesomes...

Can't speak for everyone tho'.

Rox :rose:

One night in a distant city

MF+

Long term relationship

FWB

From my persepctive no it isn't the same. I am bi-curious but would never really classify myself as bisexual. My preference is men but I like to fantasize about women or MFF threesomes...

Can't speak for everyone tho'.

Rox :rose:

Only one guy gets me...... But he shares me with other women....... She's just a touch less sharing than him...... She puts then through an interview first:devil:.....

I voted as bi, but I would qualify that as "bi in theory." I've only been with one person ever, and that would be my husband, but I've always been interested in women. (Just... shy. LOL):eek::D

Just asking...

Not for me, because again, there is no real name for "I'm in a commited relationship with a man, but been there, would do it again, but I don't actively seek it out." Gray area....

Maybe there should be a category for "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?" :D

One night in a distant city M; One night closer to home, F :D

MF+ F

Long term relationship M

FWB M

Back