Holiday Party Mix-Up (Incest Edition)

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
The Halloween custom mix-up stories are well-known. People wear masks, and they accidentally have sex.

How about Christmas version of that? With incest.

A person has a naughty gift for his/her fling, maybe a pack of sex toys. There's a naughty note attached to it.

Something along the lines of: "Don't tell anyone. But I've always wanted to see you in this. Are you up for it?"

Somewhere along the lines, there's a mix-up when wrapping the gift, and the naughty gift went a family member.

At the Christmas party, the person realizes the massive mistake, and is unsure who got it- until it's too late.

The family member who received it is shocked, but is secretly aroused.

This can work with any family combination: A father who's daughter recently came back from college. A son who accidentally gave the gift to his mother. Personally, I think this works best as a brother/sister story, where the younger sister is 18, and both siblings have come from from their respective colleges.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The party takes place at a third party residence. It's a neighborhood party. So there's a lot of people there, in a very large home. The sex scene at the end would occur in one of the bedrooms, or an upstairs bathroom, so there's a bit of an exhibitionist feel to it. In the end, the two family members go their separate ways, making sure they haven't been caught. It's noted that the female character has cum inside of her panties as she goes back to the party.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that the story takes place in a large home. The bulk of the story is at the party. It's a neighborhood party. Lots of people there.

Maybe a hint in words for those of us who don't watch videos?

Its a very brief clip from the Exorcist. The audio comes from the scene where father Karris throws regular water on the demon and it acts like it hurts so Karris would think she was mentally ill and not possessed.

If you don't watch TV read the book its excellent.

This could come out of one of those secret gift exchange things that some people do. I think they are called secret santa in most circles.

I like the idea that this would be father daughter. There is either a mix up in the gift wrapping or a mix up when the names are passed out. Of course the gift is very revealing lingerie.

The father, who thinks he has given something secretly to his wife, wonders why she hasn't responded by wearing the gift for him. The father and his wife not been getting along all that well and this gift was intended to help re-launch their romance. When the wife does not respond the father feels completely un-loved.

A couple of days after christmas the father thinks he is home alone watching football on TV when the daughter walks out wearing the lingerie and a smile.

You do the math...

I like the idea. I'll take a crack at it.
I'll PM you for more details or what other sorts of things you're looking for.

This could come out of one of those secret gift exchange things that some people do. I think they are called secret santa in most circles.

I like the idea that this would be father daughter. There is either a mix up in the gift wrapping or a mix up when the names are passed out. Of course the gift is very revealing lingerie.

The father, who thinks he has given something secretly to his wife, wonders why she hasn't responded by wearing the gift for him. The father and his wife not been getting along all that well and this gift was intended to help re-launch their romance. When the wife does not respond the father feels completely un-loved.

A couple of days after christmas the father thinks he is home alone watching football on TV when the daughter walks out wearing the lingerie and a smile.

You do the math...

Typically, the secret part of the Secret Santa is who it is. Not the presents you receive. Co-workers would always want to see what everyone else got that week until the final reveal when all your co-workers are together and you get your final gift directly from your Secret Santa.

You do the math...

I like this idea, too. I think I'll write two versions of the story, one brother/sister and one father/daughter. Thanks, Fantasy XY.

Back