In/Out Board

Trombonus said:
Just wanted to say tonight that I'll be heading back to school tomorrow, and am staying in a place with absolutely no internet connection. If I can I'll try and get on at school in the computer labs or library, but I'm not sure if I'll eb able too. Expect my visits to the forums to be brief and sporadic. After this quarter however I will no longer have any time constraints, so all will be normal again in ten weeks. :)

Much luck with school. :rose:

Aurora Black said:
Good luck. :)
Thanks Aurora. :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier, being the last post before the new page and all I didn't see it. :(

moonlight elf said:
What will you do after that? You must be excited :)
I'm going to substitute teach for the rest of the year and then start the teaching credential program for single subject K-12 in the summer. Once I'm finished with that I'll be able to teach music, preferably at the Elementary or high school level. :)

Yes, I'm mucho excited, but a little sad at the same time. College has been so great, and now that's coming to an end. It's a little scary.

Roxanne Appleby said:
We need some kind of "In/Out" board around here.

(snip)

The leader of the band advised that I damn well better post this thread with my new identity, so here I am, obeying she who must be obeyed. (My pleasure, Roxanne, lovely ingognito lady). My old identity lacked the 'a'

Please make particular note that the powers to be on this site no longer gaze glaringly down upon me as a virgin. That's very nice, since I lost my cherry some 65 years ago, more or less.

Since Roxie so sweetly asked about me and I'm just now seeing this thread, I suppose I should let everyone know I'm back "in."

I think some know about my current condition. Not as temporary as I'd hoped, but was told today that physical therapy would have to follow and a possible change of job. Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm glad to be back and see a lot of familiar faces, as well as new ones.

Love to all...
Trin

Wecome back, Trinique. You be strong now, and remember what I said.

(Say it out loud to yourself three times right now: "I deserve . . ." You know the rest. :D )

(I'm serious - do it now! :rose: )

Roxanne Appleby said:
Wecome back, Trinique. You be strong now, and remember what I said.

(Say it out loud to yourself three times right now: "I deserve . . ." You know the rest. :D )

(I'm serious - do it now! :rose: )

Yes, Mum. :rose:

I will probably be out for a couple more days (if anyone had even noticed I haven't been around much last four days or so). Ended up going to the doctor today because it seemed to be getting worse instead of better and I was getting no relief at all from over the counter meds. I've got a sinus infection (nose and throat), ear infections, and the beginning of bronchitis. Got two shots today and a script for an antibiotic. I feel awful.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I will probably be out for a couple more days (if anyone had even noticed I haven't been around much last four days or so). Ended up going to the doctor today because it seemed to be getting worse instead of better and I was getting no relief at all from over the counter meds. I've got a sinus infection (nose and throat), ear infections, and the beginning of bronchitis. Got two shots today and a script for an antibiotic. I feel awful.

Now, now my Crimson ass, everyone notices, why do you find a need to say no one does, though?

CrimsonMaiden said:

*HUGS* Crim. I've been there myself.

Around... I suppose

Reading some threads... noticed that Malie and ABG are missing.... noticed some others are missing.... and not been mentioned....

Business as usual.

Elizabetht said:
Around... I suppose

Reading some threads... noticed that Malie and ABG are missing.... noticed some others are missing.... and not been mentioned....

Business as usual.
Good to see you around Lizzy. I was just asking Aurora if she'd heard from you last night. Hope you start posting again. :rose:

Elizabetht said:
Around... I suppose

Business as usual.

Fucking awesome to see you, Liz.

Won't speak for anyone else but me, but you've been greatly missed.
Your charm, grace, sweetness and personality is sorely missed. :rose:

LadyCibelle said:
Fucking awesome to see you, Liz.

Won't speak for anyone else but me, but you've been greatly missed.
Your charm, grace, sweetness and personality is sorely missed. :rose:

I'll second and even third that.... :rose: :rose:

Not that anyone would notice, but I've been in France for the last three weeks. The good news is that it seems we're going to buy a place in the Vendee, move out there lock stock and barrel. Further away from my American/Candian friens closer to the Greeks (yes, that is you Rora), though still far enough away for you to feel comfortable.

Our daughter and her family are also selling up and coming with us, so looks like the next year or so will be interesting ones. I'll be around for a while yet though.

Take care all,
Chris :nana:

chris 44 said:
Not that anyone would notice, but I've been in France for the last three weeks. The good news is that it seems we're going to buy a place in the Vendee, move out there lock stock and barrel. Further away from my American/Candian friens closer to the Greeks (yes, that is you Rora), though still far enough away for you to feel comfortable.

Our daughter and her family are also selling up and coming with us, so looks like the next year or so will be interesting ones. I'll be around for a while yet though.

Take care all,
Chris :nana:

I noticed :rose: I wish you and your family well on all the changes you are going through.

I miss seeing you around here :heart:

Back