Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. I'd love to hear from you!

Picnic table at the local park.

I like this! Years ago on one of our first camping trips together my wife and I did this. We found ourselves after dark at a secluded picnic table. Now that we're in a hotwife lifestyle I'm thinking of the potiential fun we can have on our next camping trip. And in the event we meet a guy out there my wife takes a shining to.

Bumped. C'mon guys. I know every guy has thought about fucking another man's wife. Where would you do her ??!!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. I know there's lots of guys reading this that have thought about this. Love to hear more ideas.

I’d like to fuck your wife in your living room, she’d be sitting on your clothed lap giving you a lapdance when I walk in, I’d come up to her, drop my pants and start fucking her while she’s on top of you.

First

Go my car for heavy petting,kissing
Then the park over a picnic table
Daring to fuck outside and being caught

I’d like to fuck your wife in your living room, she’d be sitting on your clothed lap giving you a lapdance when I walk in, I’d come up to her, drop my pants and start fucking her while she’s on top of you.

That's a fucking hot idea! She'd be moaning right at me and telling me how good your cock feels.

At your company party in front of your friends and co-workers!

Hahaha! No this'll never happen as there's no way I'd be a company social function of mine. Now my wife's - totally possible. I could definitely see her hooking up with another guy from her work after a company party. I'm not even talking about the guy currently screwing her!

Three-Hole Slut

Where would I screw your wife…?
In the cunt, in the ass, and in the mouth…!

The last married woman I had sex with was many years ago. We were on a business trip together and having drinks after dinner in the hotel bar. We kept getting friskier and hornier. When we closed out we went up to our rooms ... fortunately on the same floor. As we got to her room she asked in a moaning type of voice ... "Would you like to come in?" Anyway, led to a fantastic night of sex that led to a very long and tired workday the next day. :devil:

Me pal?

I'm sat in your living room and we're chatting warmly and I say to your woman, "Hey, gorgeous, come over here and join me." So you, mate, sit there across from us and I get a little forward with your Mrs. I'm giving her a little tingle with a finger around her ear and neck; hand on her leg just below the hem of her skirt and the, oo, some of my fingers disappear up her inner thigh as I begin to explore her face with my mouth. She can't resist exploring the mighty bulge on my slim-fit denim and so I come off of her, letting the whole focus for her, and for you, be her desire for the meat she's soon gonna get to know extremely well. She bends forward to bite at it. I'm beginning to lunge just subtly to her attentions. Then I'm saying to you: "Matey, I'm taking your gal up to your bed. How about you come up and fuck her after I'm done. I'd love to feed her my cream after I've shot in her but I'll leave it in her honey for your pleasure." ...

A nice place to fuck your wife...

A hotel I know in Glasgow, opposite a large office block, not too near but far enough so each office can see into about a dozen different hotel rooms.

First of all have her daytime so anyone can see us, then take the slut around the city to flash her used pussy in a few cafes and bars, and then back to the hotel after dark so we can play with the lights on and the office cleaners watching.

A hotel I know in Glasgow, opposite a large office block, not too near but far enough so each office can see into about a dozen different hotel rooms.

First of all have her daytime so anyone can see us, then take the slut around the city to flash her used pussy in a few cafes and bars, and then back to the hotel after dark so we can play with the lights on and the office cleaners watching.

Very nice one, writerman! :cool:

Very nice one, writerman! :cool:

I know it can be done, as I played by myself one evening, and one of the female cleaners started waving her arms around to let me know she was watching, so I gave her a nice show whilst she sat in a chair facing the window, until a security guy approached her and she quickly got back to work !

I know it can be done, as I played by myself one evening, and one of the female cleaners started waving her arms around to let me know she was watching, so I gave her a nice show whilst she sat in a chair facing the window, until a security guy approached her and she quickly got back to work !

Grand! Yet what you suggested first off: nothing like watching a woman's body ripple and writhe in response to a man getting to her with his boner. Pretty certain that Mrs S does that amazingly!

The last married woman I had sex with was many years ago. We were on a business trip together and having drinks after dinner in the hotel bar. We kept getting friskier and hornier. When we closed out we went up to our rooms ... fortunately on the same floor. As we got to her room she asked in a moaning type of voice ... "Would you like to come in?" Anyway, led to a fantastic night of sex that led to a very long and tired workday the next day. :devil:

The "Wife away on business" idea is a long standing fantasy of mine. Mrs. Screwher having another man in her hotel room. Either a co worker or a man she met there. Unfortunately her career doesn't require that kind of travel. What would be feasible is a kind of reverse situation. A company manager from a branch in another city is in town for a couple days. She meets him the office and they hit it off. He invites her for a "business dinner" (which her position doesn't require such things). At his hotel restaurant. Then of course they ended up screwing in his room!

That's sounds amazing ! So hot! Thanks!

Me pal?

I'm sat in your living room and we're chatting warmly and I say to your woman, "Hey, gorgeous, come over here and join me." So you, mate, sit there across from us and I get a little forward with your Mrs. I'm giving her a little tingle with a finger around her ear and neck; hand on her leg just below the hem of her skirt and the, oo, some of my fingers disappear up her inner thigh as I begin to explore her face with my mouth. She can't resist exploring the mighty bulge on my slim-fit denim and so I come off of her, letting the whole focus for her, and for you, be her desire for the meat she's soon gonna get to know extremely well. She bends forward to bite at it. I'm beginning to lunge just subtly to her attentions. Then I'm saying to you: "Matey, I'm taking your gal up to your bed. How about you come up and fuck her after I'm done. I'd love to feed her my cream after I've shot in her but I'll leave it in her honey for your pleasure." ...

Thanks simon, this is exactly the scenario I see the three of us enjoying!

How about the secret play space hidden in my basement that almost no one knows about? Tightly bound and gagged, your wife could truly relax, free from being able to make any decisions whatsoever. I'd make all of them. It'd be like being in a spa and look something like this. I'd even have a bunch of toys and other equipment for her pleasure.

https://j.gifs.com/6RxXYN.gif

Role play?

I could play your straying wife who is always messing around with strangers in rather public situations: parking lots, restrooms, bars, stairwells, hallways, card games, porches, back and front yards, etc.

Last edited:
Back