PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Good morning!

Friday is good, this time next week I will be getting ready for work. :eek:

Yes TGIF :nana: ~So Good Morning to you all have a wonderful,exciting and fun Wknd.:)

Well it's been a pita morning.
Had some little old lady hit and run me on the way home from getting groceries. She didn't even seem to be aware she hit my truck and had her driver's mirror explode. I pulled over and she kept going so I followed her, grabbed her tag number then dropped my cold groceries at home and drove over to the cop shop. They sent the community service officer over to her house and she had no idea she had hit my big ass truck. A little rubbing compound and I'm ok but what if next time she hits a bike, scooter, kid, etc.. So the officers made sure there is a record of the accident in the system.

A morning...
Wish it was good but being at work on Saturday just sucks when you're the boss and don't get paid for extra time...:mad:

I guess its OK though. My employees deserve their time off too and someone has to hold down the fort I just wish it wasn't me :(

Missed morning check in cause I was working a clean up event at the cemetery.
Hope everyone is having a great day.

Good morning, Lit peeps!:D

Having my first guests at the new place today. Gotta get moving!

A morning...
Wish it was good but being at work on Saturday just sucks when you're the boss and don't get paid for extra time...:mad:

I guess its OK though. My employees deserve their time off too and someone has to hold down the fort I just wish it wasn't me :(

I wish you could train the dude jerk whose running our hub. He transferred here from Mississippi and first thing he did was cut down the American and POW flags. It took me over 4 months and my Congressman to get them put back up. He did it to tick off all the people who had worked at that location for years. Like most close to 10 years. Needles to say he doesn't like me.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ-RJkTeAQcYfVqJKApb4q99FanTQsC-6s2WVgXYZOqtFzQejwDA
~~~ Everyone :)~~~

Back